PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet Missions

seancass37
07-11-2016, 01:45 AM
One thing i found wierd about AC IV is that the Kenway's Feleet Missions ( the trading missions) is that once you finished tgem then they come up again. Is that what the developers planned for the game? Reason why i say that is i sent 5 ships on 5 different missions and they succeeded but then after a certain time the missions were available to do again. I know thyere is some weapon or such that you get by doing all the missions but how do you know that you completed them all?

Black_Widow9
07-11-2016, 02:24 AM
Hello,

All of them you can complete multiple times for goods which you can use or sell. By completing them, you also lower the danger of the route but it will go up again if you don't continue to send ships on the route. Make sure before you send them, that they are on a mission and not just a resource plunder. You can check to see what the reward is and if it unlocks a different location or item it will tell you. ;)

Good luck!

Razrback16
08-17-2016, 05:46 PM
When I did those missions, I always tried to watch for the ones that had an exclamation point next to them - that was the indicator to me that it was a new mission that just popped up.