PDA

View Full Version : Playing The AC Series in Chronological Order

seancass37
07-07-2016, 05:57 PM
I ma interested in playiing the AC series in order based on historical timeline (including the AC Chronicles Trilogy I am assuming the folllowing Order

Assassins Creed (which takes place in 1191)
Assassin Creed II
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed Chronicles China
Assassins Creed Liberation HD
Assassins Creed !V Black Flag
Assassins Creed Rogue
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed Unity
Dead King's DLC for Unity
Assassins Creed Chronicles India
Assassins Creed Syndicate
The Last Maharajah DLC for Syndicate
Jack The Ripper DLC For Syndicate
Assassins Creed Chronicles Russia

If i have the time line order wrong please tell me. BTW i didn't add the Tyranny Of King Washington DLC because it is an alternate history. Liberation and III were hard to put in order because the timelines intersect toward the end of the game in Liberation

Ureh
07-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Hi sean,

Most of the events in Liberation take place during the mid-18th century, concurrently with the events of AC3. I don't want to spoil the story just in case you've haven't played it yet, but you should probably place ACL after AC3.

seancass37
07-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Hi sean,

Most of the events in Liberation take place during the mid-18th century, concurrently with the events of AC3. I don't want to spoil the story just in case you've haven't played it yet, but you should probably place ACL after AC3.

Actiua;;u i have played it....i have played all the Ac games except Chronicles India and Russia

jeffies04
08-02-2016, 01:36 AM
I've figured this out the best I can.

everything up to then
ACIV Black Flag (early 18th century/post-War of Spanish Succession)
Rogue introduction up to betrayal (18th century/pre-7 Years War) *
Haytham's portion of ACIII (mid-18th century/7 Years War) *
Rogue up until the epilogue/last playable main mission (mid-18th century/7 Years War)
Connors portion of ACIII or Liberation (mid to late 18th century/transfer of Louisiana to Spain & American Revolution/Independence)
Rogue epilogue (late 18th century/King Louis XVI's reign post-American Rev.)
Unity (end of 18th century/French Revolution)
Syndicate (mid 19th century/Queen Victoria's reign)

* = You could probably do either of these first, as Haytham was arriving in the colonies when Shay was an Assassin.

I'm not including any of the 2.5D Chronicles games. I'm not a fan of those.

Marczewskin
08-02-2016, 11:40 AM
I'm playing the series in this order:

Desmond Saga:
AC I
AC II
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations + The Lost Archive
ACC China (because there is no modern story)
AC III + Tyrany of King Washington (but the add-on isn't really related to main story)

Spin-off Saga:
AC Liberation (because of Connors presence and Erudito hacker group first appearance) + AC IV Aveline bonus mission
AC IV Black Flag (it's spoiling AC III Desmond story)
AC Freedom Cry
AC Rogue
AC Unity
ACC India
AC Syndicate
ACC Russia (I'm not really sure where should I put the hidden modern story scene from this game.)

Also you can play Watch Dogs after AC IV to see what happened to Oliver Garneau during his trip to Chicago. ;-)
Hope I was helpful. :-)