PDA

View Full Version : The AC book we would like. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 04:48 AM
Which ac character that don't already have a book would you like the most to be in a book?

1. Desmond Miles

2.Aveline de Grandpré

3.Shay Patrick Cormac

4.Juani Otso Berg

5.A Shaun Hastings and Rebecca Crane duo

6.Desmond's son

7.Subject 16

8.Desmond's mom and William Miles in a duo

9.Lucy Stillman

10.A new character or a character that already exist, but that I did not mention

It can be any type of book. Of course, I'm not asking for this year, because from what ze_topazio and sorrosyss showed in their thread, we will get many books this years, but if anyone want to talk about this year, feel free to do it. Also, feel free to write about the ac character you would want the most, if you choose option 10. like if not.

Personaly, I just can't decide which one I would want the most. They could all have a wouderful book, from my point of view and honestly, I wonder why ubisoft didn't do a book on any of them.

I didn't read every ac book yet, but I think that, since I moved in a city with a library that have all ac books ever made (or so I think) I'll probably read them after my current ac serie. I might even start sooner than that, since generally, the only time I read books is in my bed before I sleep and during a blackout.

So what is your first choice? ^-^

cawatrooper9
07-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Shay, definitely. I think he has more story to tell.

dxsxhxcx
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Subject 16

SixKeys
07-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Desmond or Otso Berg. Lucy could be good too, to finally get a more in-depth explanation for what in the games amounted to a sudden Face Heel Turn.

Other than modern day protags, I would prefer new characters that have been mentioned but didn't appear in the games, like Eseosa. I'm not a big fan of books that are written from a game character's perspective because it's so easy to make them sound out-of-character.

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Shay, definitely. I think he has more story to tell.

Yea, maybe ubisoft could make an explanation concerning why Shay is'nt mentioned in ac forsaken, even with that book being Haytam's personal diary. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Subject 16

Personaly, I'm sure we can learn more from him. Apart from the truth and the blood symbole made in Desmond's room in ac 1, the only thing we know about him comes from a little number of md video of ac re and the lost archive dlc. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Desmond or Otso Berg. Lucy could be good too, to finally get a more in-depth explanation for what in the games amounted to a sudden Face Heel Turn.

Other than modern day protags, I would prefer new characters that have been mentioned but didn't appear in the games, like Eseosa. I'm not a big fan of books that are written from a game character's perspective because it's so easy to make them sound out-of-character.

Yea, I really don't know why these 4 characters didn't get books.

I think everyone understand why I puted Desmond and Otso Berg on the list. lucy, on the other hand, is a character why I think is full of mystery and I would like those mystery to be solved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY

As I played ac 1, ii and brotherhood in my current ac serie, I often found myself wondering if what Lucy was saying to Desmond didn't mean something different, considering that it would still be true from her point of view.

As for Eseosa, the only things we know about him comes from the "a letter to the dead" in acinitiates.com. I would really like to learn more about him too. Like what happenned to him after he arrived in the homestead. ^-^