PDA

View Full Version : CaptainWeelie : Your New Community Manager!

CaptainWeelie
07-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey folks,

I am happy to introduce myself as your new community manager for Trials Frontier!

I come here with a little experience in community management, but interacting with people is what I do best, so I hope we have a pretty great time conversing with each other! As a matter of fact, I am not among the top 10% on the leaderboard but working really hard to get there; *fingers crossed*!

To be frank, every comment that I have read here has inspired me to bits and I find great pride & pleasure to be a part of such a passionate community. It’s going to be a hell of a lot of fun interacting with you all! I am here to answer any and all questions about Trials or anything in general, except the squirrel. My lips are sealed on this one ;-)

Also, if you have any interesting suggestions, then hey, don’t hesitate to toss it up! I will make sure that your voice reaches the entire team and we’ll get back to you with our thoughts at the earliest.

I will try my level best to be available for your concerns and more over to have a blast!

So let me start by asking you an important question, what’s up Riders? :D

Best,
CaptainWeelie

IT-polTFG
07-05-2016, 02:36 PM
:nonchalance: too bad, I wanted to ask you questions about the squirrel... :p I'm glad that you are here! Thank you in advance for beeing here to help us! :D (and if you talk to the devs, thank them for the Stallion in bunker! :D )

DylanDeMorte
07-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Anything up with Charly? You guys share, or is it just you now?

So let me start by asking you an important question, what’s up Riders?

Oh, I bet you know. :)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1467265-Treasure-Hunt-MEGATHREAD
Any additional info you can provide about all the recent issues with the last update would be greatly appreciated (please post there). If you want everyone to know you are now here, thats the place to post.

Wear protective headgear. :)

hikasrams
07-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Welcome! Visit us at General Discussions :cool:

Chemical-TBR
07-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Hope Charly is well. Welcome CaptainWeelie

Ubi-JollyCharly
07-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Welcome CaptainWeelie!

you'll see, our riders are great people, I hope you'll have a good time with us :)

To answer your question guys, I will be leaving Trials Frontier soon (don't worry, I'll let you know in time), but for now, CaptainWeelie and I will be your 2 community managers.
I won't be completely gone from the forums though, as you'll find me on Assassin's Creed forum (and French forums ^^), so you'll always be able to contact me via PM.

CaptainWeelie will also take care of the forum during my summer vacation (starting tomorrow, woop woop!) so be nice! ;)

JollyCharly

CaptainWeelie
07-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Anything up with Charly? You guys share, or is it just you now?

Hey Dylan, as JollyCharly rightly mentioned, we will be working together from now on!

Oh, I bet you know. :)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1467265-Treasure-Hunt-MEGATHREAD
Any additional info you can provide about all the recent issues with the last update would be greatly appreciated (please post there). If you want everyone to know you are now here, thats the place to post.

Wear protective headgear. :)

Thanks :) Do visit the space for all your answers! See you there ;-)

CaptainWeelie
07-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Welcome! Visit us at General Discussions :cool:

Hello hikasrams,

Thank you so much! Keep Riding :)

CaptainWeelie
07-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Welcome CaptainWeelie!

you'll see, our riders are great people, I hope you'll have a good time with us :)

To answer your question guys, I will be leaving Trials Frontier soon (don't worry, I'll let you know in time), but for now, CaptainWeelie and I will be your 2 community managers.
I won't be completely gone from the forums though, as you'll find me on Assassin's Creed forum (and French forums ^^), so you'll always be able to contact me via PM.

CaptainWeelie will also take care of the forum during my summer vacation (starting tomorrow, woop woop!) so be nice! ;)

JollyCharly

Thank you so much JollyCharly!

I am certainly looking forward to it :)
Have a fun Vacation, see you right here soon!

Cap'nWeelie

CaptainWeelie
07-07-2016, 04:37 PM
:nonchalance: too bad, I wanted to ask you questions about the squirrel... :p I'm glad that you are here! Thank you in advance for beeing here to help us! :D (and if you talk to the devs, thank them for the Stallion in bunker! :D )

You're welcome IT-polTFG! Devs are happy to hear from you!

CaptainWeelie

AurisLT-TFG
07-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Hey. I wanted to say suggestion. We need halloween 2015 tracks in shop. We got rodeo and agent tracks about 9 months after event in shop. Halloween 2015 tracks are ~9 months old so its really time to add them in shop on incoming update/patch :)
Maybe winter 2015 tracks too.. Its 7 months now but on next update/patch it would be 8 or 9 :)
Sorry for bad english..
Sorry if I need to make new post for suggestion...

CaptainWeelie
07-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Hey. I wanted to say suggestion. We need halloween 2015 tracks in shop. We got rodeo and agent tracks about 9 months after event in shop. Halloween 2015 tracks are ~9 months old so its really time to add them in shop on incoming update/patch :)
Maybe winter 2015 tracks too.. Its 7 months now but on next update/patch it would be 8 or 9 :)
Sorry for bad english..
Sorry if I need to make new post for suggestion...

Hello LT-Auris123-TFG!

I will certainly forward your suggestion to the team. Let's hope for the best :)

Until then, keep riding!,
CaptainWeelie

AurisLT-TFG
07-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Thanks! another little suggestion, I forgot say it yesterday.. Add stallion blueprints to shop. ~25 gems for 1 blueprint. Bunker is very slow way, we need like 9months to get 50 blueprints..
P.S. Can I always just write to your PM when I think some suggestions?

CaptainWeelie
07-13-2016, 05:18 AM
Thanks! another little suggestion, I forgot say it yesterday.. Add stallion blueprints to shop. ~25 gems for 1 blueprint. Bunker is very slow way, we need like 9months to get 50 blueprints..

Sure, I would love to see them. You can also add your suggestions here so that others can see it too :)

Until next time,
CaptainWeelie

CaptainWeelie
07-19-2016, 03:58 PM

Hi LT-Auris123-TFG,

Glad to inform you that the Stallion blueprints are now available in the daily shop! Have fun riding :)

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

lesorsier
08-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Hey folks,

I am happy to introduce myself as your new community manager for Trials Frontier!

I come here with a little experience in community management, but interacting with people is what I do best, so I hope we have a pretty great time conversing with each other! As a matter of fact, I am not among the top 10% on the leaderboard but working really hard to get there; *fingers crossed*!

To be frank, every comment that I have read here has inspired me to bits and I find great pride & pleasure to be a part of such a passionate community. It’s going to be a hell of a lot of fun interacting with you all! I am here to answer any and all questions about Trials or anything in general, except the squirrel. My lips are sealed on this one ;-)

Also, if you have any interesting suggestions, then hey, don’t hesitate to toss it up! I will make sure that your voice reaches the entire team and we’ll get back to you with our thoughts at the earliest.

I will try my level best to be available for your concerns and more over to have a blast!

So let me start by asking you an important question, what’s up Riders? :D

Best,
CaptainWeelie

Hello Capitan :)

It is great to have someone who actually plays the game, so you'll probably experience all the bugs that other players do. Or, maybe not, as this latest update works pretty well for me.

I have just one question - Chip shop. There is more then a year I look at "coming soon" thing at the left side of the screen and hoping to spend some chips on the new tracks. But it is not happening.
I have more then 500K chips. Is this become present in near future?

You probably can't see this if you didn't unlock Traction Testground, but it looks like this :)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/348ddb8284634fa191fd57c23092e08c.png

CaptainWeelie
08-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Hello Capitan :)

It is great to have someone who actually plays the game, so you'll probably experience all the bugs that other players do. Or, maybe not, as this latest update works pretty well for me.

I have just one question - Chip shop. There is more then a year I look at "coming soon" thing at the left side of the screen and hoping to spend some chips on the new tracks. But it is not happening.
I have more then 500K chips. Is this become present in near future?

You probably can't see this if you didn't unlock Traction Testground, but it looks like this :)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/348ddb8284634fa191fd57c23092e08c.png

Hi Lesorsier,

Sorry for the late response!
I am glad that the latest update is treating you well.
Yep, I am aware of this pop up and did confirm about the new tracks with the team. They will appear soon and you should be able to buy them in the near future.
Will surely keep you updated once its out :)

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

FatalDragon69
09-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Welcome CaptainWeelie, Good Luck with your Frontier career !!

Apologies for not replying earlier but I've only just noticed this thread.....So we have 3 CM's now, any reason why this has happened and what are the benefits of this staff injection ??

Does this mean that all 3 of you will nag the hell out of the Devs to get the Leader Boards Recalculated for us once and for all ??

We've only been waiting for over a year since we got told that it was being done and guess what.....It's not !! :(

CaptainWeelie
09-07-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi FatalDragon69,

Thank you so much for your good wishes!

We will take your concerns to the devs and keep giving you all the necessary updates about the progress. As JollyCharly previously mentioned, she’ll be leaving Trials Frontier soon, hence the arrival of a new community manager. Until then, all of us will be here.

About the Leader Board recalculations, the dev team is already looking into this. We cannot really confirm the exact date for implementation but can assure that this is being looked onto. Will keep you all posted.

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

flooodi-TFG
09-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Hey, CaptainWeelie!

Any change to get conformation popup with the daily shop...?
Im sick of buing stuff accidently.
http://i.imgur.com/GH3QOAH.jpg

no, i dont need parts now, or in a looooong time... I have all bikes fully upgraded and storage is full of parts.

FatalDragon69
09-08-2016, 02:40 AM
@flooodi.....I agree, a secondary confirmation button should be applied to ALL purchases within the game to help stop any unintended purchases like you've unfortunately done !!

We should be able to "Gift" these items to people on our Friends List as there are MANY of us that have extremely excessive amounts of Rarified Fuel, Magnets, Parts (of all levels 1-5) etc. etc.

I've mentioned this before and apparently my idea was passed-on to the Devs, as the Community Manager at the time agreed that it would be a very useful and helpful feature to have, BUT as always that's all we ever get told then we hear no more about it.....So we just have to continue collecting these now obsolete items and leave them in our inventories to waste away while we have friends that could really use them instead.....Would be great if we could help each other like this !!

CADZILLA
07-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Welcome and good luck!