PDA

View Full Version : Here is an ideal to the best Heroes game

BlackWolfpack1
07-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Take Heroes 3 use it as the back bone. Add some of the good parts of H7.

The skill Tree of heroes 7 and the heroes themselves.

Use H3 as the graphics and sound. Dont get no where near as crazy as H7 LOL. The 3d battle ground is a waste . H3 battle ground is fine.

Use Heroes 7 town build and monsters but use Heroes 3 graphics

If you guys do that you would have an assume game.

Have you guys seen GameRanger ? It is a site that host games. Heroes 3 is one of the heaviest games played and hundreds are always playing it hourly LOL.

But If you look at the players hosting a Ho3 game they add a ton of players rules in which Heroes 7 fixed.

Take heroes 7 heroes , skill tree , monsters, town build and apply to Heroes 3, you will have a great game. Just dont go crazy with the 3d graphics and stuff. People love heroes 3 with the graphics as they are.

But players dont like all the H3 exploits.

If you do come out with a game like that . Give it to heores 7 players for free. But you would still sell millions of copies

Antalyan
07-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Actually, H3 graphics is the main thing preventing me from playing that game :confused:

BlackWolfpack1
07-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Actually, H3 graphics is the main thing preventing me from playing that game :confused:

You seen the heroes 7 lobby room ?

No one ever there LOL

Now go to game ranger and look at the heroes 3 room. Still hundreds are playing it.

Players want a good engine over graphics

Like chess , Millions still play it even with the boring pieces

LichArch
07-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Ubisoft just doesn't give a damn about this franchise, H6 and H7 are atrocities no wonder no one is playing them.

Antalyan
07-04-2016, 01:45 PM
You seen the heroes 7 lobby room ?

No one ever there LOL

Now go to game ranger and look at the heroes 3 room. Still hundreds are playing it.

Players want a good engine over graphics

Like chess , Millions still play it even with the boring pieces

I am not speaking for the majority of players, only for myself. H7 multiplayer is broken so no wonder people do not play it.

H3 is a legend but I doubt another Heroes game with its graphics could be successful if released today. Of course I can be wrong.

People want a good engine over graphics - I think both would be the best.

RobvD84
07-04-2016, 03:14 PM
I don't know Anty. Pixelated games are still pretty populair. It's like it is it's own genre. But for me it's not the art they used back then. It's just that 3D isn't always nice to look at. Especially from end 90's early 00's. Sometimes 2D is enough for me. Especially if they can get the atmosphere across that i like, wich i haven't seen in 3D yet (well horror is an exception).

I see this a lot too with action genre in generall (movies, games, tv-shows). A lot of ppl have grown up with over the top action and don't know other then this (this is my theory) this is part of the reason why games like COD is populair. But if i watch a tv-show that has action or a lot of suspense/thriller and read on the reaction from ppl on forums or other media, i see a lot of ppl who are complaining about slow pace or it beeing boring. But i see it differently. Most of the time these shows are building things up or are telling a story. But to me it looks like ppl just don' have patience anymore, they want emediate action or everything resolved right away.
In some sense this also holds true for graphics. Ppl grow up with high graphics and they demand such with every game. But there are still a lot of games out there who just don't go for ultra or uber graphics and want to gather to casual gaming (since most of these ppl won't have a high end pc). And i think H7 should have gone for that route to. It should have been playable for everyone. The game working at all should have been top priority, graphics is in my eyes not that important. Art style and atmosphere on the other hand are more important. And that is what H7 lacks.

I admit that growing up in the 80's and 90's has ofcourse influenced me on how i see games in generall. I am not saying that i don't want the best graphics possible (i mean i have been waiting for FFXV for ever, and even tho it's on the PS4, it's still looking so amazing, even better then some other games who have amazing graphics), but graphics is not my main priority in buying games. But i still need to see what i am doing tho lol.