PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever get a PS4/XBONE Assassin's Creed Remakes/Remasters?

UnknownGamer1994
07-02-2016, 09:32 PM
I was wondering if we will ever get a remaster/remake of AC1, AC2 and AC3. With today's technology I think that it would be amazing if we could play as Ezio running and doing some parkour in the rooftops in 15h century Italy and of course getting out of the animus and have some modern-day gameplay (which I hope it will return in the next game with a main protagonist like desmond). Imagine Assassin's Creed 2 with Unity's graphics! Do you believe Ubisoft team are working on such a thing?

flavorcountry19
07-02-2016, 10:11 PM
I was wondering if we will ever get a remaster/remake of AC1, AC2 and AC3. With today's technology I think that it would be amazing if we could play as Ezio running and doing some parkour in the rooftops in 15h century Italy and of course getting out of the animus and have some modern-day gameplay (which I hope it will return in the next game with a main protagonist like desmond). Imagine Assassin's Creed 2 with Unity's graphics! Do you believe Ubisoft team are working on such a thing?

I really really really want a AC1 remake with some updated movement animations! I don't care if they just give him arnos running animations but I just wouldn't want to levitate up stairs like the old ones had!

AC had the best story and gameplay. You really felt like you were an assassin with having to investigate your target and learn his patterns or the enemy's pattern or using the crowd to get close.

Danpen_231
07-03-2016, 07:59 PM

You will, never know what they are up to next, until they announce it. On the forums or Twitter, but you never know. I would if I was you keep an eye on the forums, and so on :)