PDA

View Full Version : What age groups play TF

ZacMcFeegle_TFG
07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi, names Zac (nick - ZaxHat.UK)...london based...55 yr old...Yes i do have a hat...8 last count. Ive been playing for a couple of years now...loving it...hating it...always back for more. Since i started gaming (last century) this has to be one of the best mobile games i've come across (cept for Hearthstone & MtG). When i get hammered by another player in the bunker I always picture a 15yr old on an xbox idly tapping the controller...while eating dinner or doing homework!
Not great at the game...got here more by luck than skill...platted most trax...been banned from playing the game anywhere near my wife (bad language). Only ambitions are to max me bikes and beat Burnzee at something.
I just wondered if im the oldest player on here.

Rickferguson
07-03-2016, 02:04 AM
I am 31 and been doing the love hate thing for a long time it seems. Love playing game but it's been getting played less and less lately. I like to beat my best times and try my best for leaderboard. Best position was 202 but missed metal mayhem and fell down. Gonna fall more if I miss new tracks. Still love playing it though.

FatalDragon69
07-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Frontier ZaxHat.UK, I'm 37 and I've been playing for about a year and half now and I still enjoy it as much as I did the first time I played !!
I've completed all the story missions, unlocked and maxed out all the bikes and slot machine, unlocked all but one track "Metal Mayhem" (which I got shafted from getting last season as the bunker wouldn't let me in to defend my matches) I'm only missing a couple of paint-jobs and outfits that I'm not interested in.....I've also got Platinum on every track I own (which is 205 tracks) and the highest Global Rank I've achieved was 94th with the normal bikes and 40th with the Donkey !!

Whilst typing this I remembered that someone had already made a post like this a while ago, so I found it and thought I'd post the link to it (below) for you to have a look through as it has a Poll attached as well.....

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1058135-How-old-are-my-fellow-riders?highlight=fellow+riders << Click Link

!! Happy Riding Mate & Good Luck with your Frontier Career.....Enjoy !! :cool:

P.S: If you ever get stuck, want some help or need to know something then just come back to this Forum as there's plenty of people that will help (including myself) ok mate

ZacMcFeegle_TFG
07-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Thanx for the link FD69...or is that Mr Dragon...only thing i need help on is my racing lines....that and being sane...i probly started the same time as you...just before the agent event i think.. im on iPad...good to see so many uk riders tho...i thought they were all US or europeans...peace to ya ✌️

FatalDragon69
07-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Thanx for the link FD69...or is that Mr Dragon...only thing i need help on is my racing lines....that and being sane...i probly started the same time as you...just before the agent event i think.. im on iPad...good to see so many uk riders tho...i thought they were all US or europeans...peace to ya ✌️

No probs mate, I'm always happy to help out if I can !!

There's quite a variety of players from all over the globe that play the Frontier but ALL with the same goal in-mind.....To enjoy some trials.....I think this is why we all get along so well, plus they're all decent people (well, most of them are anyway :p) as for my starting date, I can't remember which event I played first but I started playing the Frontier back in March 2015.....As stated in my signature.

Last but not least, the best way to help improve your lines on each track is to race Ghosts that are a little faster than your best time (you can do this by playing the ANBA missions as well) this way you'll slowly get better and better each time you play, then when you feel up to it you can race the top ghosts to find and learn the ultimate lines and time-savers for each track to REALLY improve your times.....When you get to this point, it's also good to watch some of the many videos that some of the top riders and various dedicated players have made to help their fellow riders, there's full-on tutorials as well as best times videos out there that cover every track in the game now.....So there's no need to panic if you feel stuck at any point, just watch a video or ask questions here then keep on riding and you'll keep-on improving ok !?

!! Hope this Helps.....Welcome Again.....Enjoy !! :cool:

lesorsier
09-19-2016, 03:07 AM
great, so I'm not the oldest one,.. :) I'm 44 ;)
I play since October 2014. I was looking for some games for my daughter when I found trials. It was too difficult for her, but I still playing,.. ;)

Eliszje
10-27-2016, 08:22 PM
I'm 18 ^^;;

Just started playing this March. How I found it was purely by coincidence, I really enjoy playing games on my phone (laptop too, but my laptop is not great for games, sadly), and the game was in a list of recommended games (choice of the redaction, google play), so I downloaded it and have been playing it ever since =)

My current leader board position is 10k-ish, so I'm quite satisfied that I came this far (it's nothing, compared to all the top 1000 guys here, but still xD)

CagBall
10-27-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm 18 ^^;;

Just started playing this March. How I found it was purely by coincidence, I really enjoy playing games on my phone (laptop too, but my laptop is not great for games, sadly), and the game was in a list of recommended games (choice of the redaction, google play), so I downloaded it and have been playing it ever since =)

My current leader board position is 10k-ish, so I'm quite satisfied that I came this far (it's nothing, compared to all the top 1000 guys here, but still xD)

Welcome! Keep it up - the game is definitely addictive so you'll soon be flying up the leaderboards.