PDA

View Full Version : alpha test, the main question is when?

gatttz87
06-29-2016, 05:50 AM
I kazhitsya that smomenta E3 ochenochen very soon have passed.
So the main question is kagda wakes alpha / beta testing?
I understand why the release of the game was postponed from 2016 to 2017.
But I can not understand why so mucheyut people versity.
Very many including me ofermevshim pre-order the hunt to see and touch so to speak for what we paid.
Do not get me wrong, I am ready to wait if you are not ready but at least tell me how many weeks, months are, until December. Alpha wakes up in January 2017.
and it will only participate election. anything realties tell.

MisterWillow
06-29-2016, 06:05 AM
Nobody knows anything about the Alpha or Beta, except that they have been promised to be coming. Chew your fingernails with the rest of us. :p

gatttz87
06-29-2016, 06:17 AM
I do not chew nails, I sharpen axes and honestly have to grind off a couple of his great ax.

Friguscorde
06-29-2016, 03:00 PM
yeah i hope its announced soon, i can pretty much guarantee that if i get it, im gonna pre-order the game (hint hint, nudge nudge devs xD) its gonna be awesome, mostly i can't wait to see this game grow from its alpha to release, to see it evolve from being awesome to revolutionary for melee combat, really does look like it will set the bar high for other melee combat focused games.

MathiasCB
06-29-2016, 05:37 PM
The almighty Swedish Viking which is me could bet my axe on July 15 :D

Killerbrian26
06-30-2016, 05:27 PM
The almighty Swedish Viking which is me could bet my axe on July 15 :D

Is that the date that they had it for last year? It doesn't look that implausible do to the devs repetitively saying it would be VERY soon.

Runic
06-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Actually I think the main question is will you get in. Depending on the answer you may not care about the when. I still have my axes crossed for luck.