PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mr Maddox

CrashVenturie
01-12-2004, 07:24 PM
First I would like to Thank 1C Maddox for this fine product, Ive been flying under IL2 and now FB since the beginning and I was wondering what kept me flying this Sim for so long? Well to me, it is the visual of flight that makes it, in no other Sim will I actually have the sensation of flying, the fun of going around clouds and mountains, and just enjoying the beautiful scenery, of course you also got to pilot an aircraft and shoot down bad guys(I love this too) so maybe in your next Sim you might add up to that sensation of flight and if technology permit have dynamic weather and even a flight of birds passing by from time to time would be nice, specialy near beaches...I got more in my wish bag but that is a different story.

CrashVenturie
01-12-2004, 07:24 PM
First I would like to Thank 1C Maddox for this fine product, Ive been flying under IL2 and now FB since the beginning and I was wondering what kept me flying this Sim for so long? Well to me, it is the visual of flight that makes it, in no other Sim will I actually have the sensation of flying, the fun of going around clouds and mountains, and just enjoying the beautiful scenery, of course you also got to pilot an aircraft and shoot down bad guys(I love this too) so maybe in your next Sim you might add up to that sensation of flight and if technology permit have dynamic weather and even a flight of birds passing by from time to time would be nice, specialy near beaches...I got more in my wish bag but that is a different story.

Sturmvogel66
01-12-2004, 07:30 PM
I agree, Mr Maddox knows how to make a flight sim. Just post your wishlist, it helps to let them know what the community would like to see. I for one would like to see the difficulty (in terms of engine management) go up. That way the immersion will be at a peak. That is all I hope for, total immersion. Every possible thing they can think of that might increase immersion, and is possible to implement should be put in. BoB will be the best flight sim ever.

warweapon2
01-12-2004, 09:13 PM
I love this sim... I've had it since I was a freshman... Now I'm a junior... I absolutely love the thing... Jus as Aces over Europe and Red Baron. Excellent games!