PDA

View Full Version : plane selection help

terrorist123
04-15-2004, 03:19 PM
listen, i have tried in 'quick mission builder' and 'full mission builder' but i am only able to fly the usual crappy :

-il 2 *about 4 series alltogether'
-la's
-yak's
-migs
-bf109's
-fw's
and sum other crappy **** planesm i bought this game coz i thought u cud fly about 80+ planes, their ***in crap, even a bi-plane wud have been better!!!! but u can only 'fight' those!!!?! sum1 tell me how i can get more planes plz

by the way i have 'il 2 sturmovik' original

terrorist123
04-15-2004, 03:19 PM
listen, i have tried in 'quick mission builder' and 'full mission builder' but i am only able to fly the usual crappy :

-il 2 *about 4 series alltogether'
-la's
-yak's
-migs
-bf109's
-fw's
and sum other crappy **** planesm i bought this game coz i thought u cud fly about 80+ planes, their ***in crap, even a bi-plane wud have been better!!!! but u can only 'fight' those!!!?! sum1 tell me how i can get more planes plz

by the way i have 'il 2 sturmovik' original

HexAngel
04-15-2004, 03:27 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/35.gif
How about taking all the subversions of the planes together and maybe download the actual patch for il2, then you'll get a lot of flyable planes. And I guess no other planes were mentioned in the description of this game then those you got. BTW I guess Secret weapons over normandy would be a better game for you..
You could also buy IL2 Forgotten Battles Gold edition: there you'll have an even greater variety of flyable planes..
And please stop questioning the same question over and over again..

----------------------------
Kampf,Sieg oder Tod..

terrorist123
04-15-2004, 03:36 PM
sorry pal, relax

sum advice needed, im confused by the huge number of expansions, which is the one that will update the game and add alot more new planes

forgooten battles, or forgtten battles ace, or that gold edition

Wilburnator
04-15-2004, 05:49 PM
You seem to be flying an old game. IL2 Sturmovik and IL2 Forgotten Battles are two different games entirely. FB is similar, but newer, and the Ace Expantion Pack is an add on for FB. The Forgotten Battles Gold Edition is Forgotten Battles AND the Aces addon. BTW, even the original IL2 has many choices. They may not be the planes you would prefer, but it's still a very cool game, especially in light of the fact that it's been out for two and a half years now.

HexAngel
04-15-2004, 06:38 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/1072.gif
I didn't want to offend you, but the fact that I read the same yesterday and the choice of your words made a bit angry, but only a bit. If you just asked directly and not so offending, I would have given you a answer too. So I guess everythings clear now.
But you should just buy IL2 Forgotten Battles Gold for it has so much more to offer than IL2.

By the way those planes you named at the top are nice, each in its own way.
----------------------------
Kampf,Sieg oder Tod..