PDA

View Full Version : How do I download/access Alpha/Beta? Already registered

HATman09
06-27-2016, 08:24 PM
I registered but can not find any hint at when or how one would gain access to the Alpha/Beta? I realize that there were others beforehand, but I heard that they weren't the only ones put up, correct? Is there a general method to finding and taking part in the beta, or is it based on random luck once you register with the FOR HONOR website? Thank you! :)

BoldAlphawolf
06-27-2016, 08:44 PM
ive never participate in a console alpha or beta, but if its anything like pc's you'll get an email with a link on how to download the beta/alpha, it is random you might get in you might not, they will always announce when a beta or alpha is available tho

Willaguy2010
06-27-2016, 08:51 PM
One could assume that being active in the community would increase your chances, but we generall do not know for sure what the criteria are. There's only been one alpha before, and they announced on this site that they were sending out invites, so rest assured that you'll know on this site if there is testing about to begin.

HATman09
06-27-2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks, guys! I recently realized that, given I keep rewatching what videos there are up now already, I should just take the plunge and register with the main site. Didn't even know about the beta offers and rewards system until earlier today lol.... Now I'm in the sweepstakes for the PS4 and the Gold Edition copy of the game (Pref. for PC, I hope they let you choose...)

But yeah. Thanks, again!