PDA

View Full Version : put your mouse where your mouth is

N3mB0t
06-26-2016, 10:02 AM
in the small amount of time i´ve beeen around this forum i came to realise there is only like a dozen people that are actualy posting anything and beeing active on here.

since i feel we are a relatively small group of people i want to throw a challenge out there, who´s up for a forum tournament ? or just a couple of games between us for fun?

lets get 10 guys together , arrange a date and do a couple of matches againt each other?

i know i would love to kill some people in here , wouldn´t you?

im on PC so this can only be PC for me but console guys are free to use the same thread and arrange a game for them too.

this invite extends to everyone , MODS included, would love to have EPI, BlackWidow and all other on a squad ready to byte the bullet, should give for some epic games.

so who is up for it? if everyone is as skilled playing as they are opinating we should form a hell of a team!!!:p

i´ll update this post with the names of the players willing to do it so we can have a better notion of who´s in.

- N3MBOT
- TheNoobZMaster
- Morfanos
- cobra-d

TheNoobZMaster
06-26-2016, 10:15 AM
I'm up for it. PC/Xbone.

Prefer PC.

N3mB0t
06-26-2016, 02:03 PM
I'm up for it. PC/Xbone.

Prefer PC.

me too.

on a side note... damn , 50 views on the thread and no one else is up to do it besides you? i was right , this community is really really small... or small minded.

i was hoping people would line up just to get the chance to shoot you :p

TheNoobZMaster
06-26-2016, 03:04 PM
"They see me rollin'....they hatin'...."

I even bought a G900 for this wonderful occasion :D

N3mB0t
06-26-2016, 05:50 PM
"They see me rollin'....they hatin'...."

I even bought a G900 for this wonderful occasion :D

the way this is going you might as well return it ... im amazed , really ,i was expecting a bit more.

cobra-d
06-26-2016, 06:16 PM
I would be down for this, count me in for pc and ps4

Morfanos
06-26-2016, 11:40 PM
Although I find the link between having good argumentative skills or good knowledge on something and being actually good at a game, dubious at best, I'd be happy to join for a friendly match if we can ever find the a proper time and date for it.

Black_Widow9
06-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Hey,

Great idea! I'm going to move this to the Community Competition Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1208) for you. ;)

Morfanos
06-27-2016, 02:43 AM
Hey,

Great idea! I'm going to move this to the Community Competition Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1208) for you. ;)

Not to criticize but moving this thread here might kill it.

I read the forums almost every day and to be quite honest, I didn't realize this section even existed, or to be more precise, I thought it was for the ESL only, before you moved the thread here. If the regular members are just like me, they'll most likely just never see it. This section of the forums has been around for at least a month and there's only 7 threads in it and almost no replies or views with those threads.

N3mB0t
06-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Hey,

hey , hi, glad you liked the idea , would be even happier if you said you would be up for it and that you would be going to invite a couple more moderators to do it !!

and i got to agree with Morfanos, if this thread was already going slow in the general discussion , moving it here will kill it and this will never happen for sure...

i´ll still update the OP with the name of the players up to it.

are you in? :rolleyes:

N3mB0t
06-28-2016, 02:12 PM
yeah... dead...

that was not nice MODS, seems someone didn´t really understood the purpose of the thread because it doesn´t take a rocket scientist to know it would be killing it moving it here.

we already had almost a team up for it , it was not nice to kill one of the few positive threads that are around and that could potentialy be a plus for forum relationships that are not the best because of the frustration this game is causing on players.

what can i say... good job? no...

Morfanos
06-28-2016, 10:44 PM
yeah... dead...

that was not nice MODS, seems someone didn´t really understood the purpose of the thread because it doesn´t take a rocket scientist to know it would be killing it moving it here.

we already had almost a team up for it , it was not nice to kill one of the few positive threads that are around and that could potentialy be a plus for forum relationships that are not the best because of the frustration this game is causing on players.

what can i say... good job? no...

I'd say relax and wait a little bit. Black Widow was the one to move it and I haven't seen her posts on the forums for the last 2 days so maybe it her days off for the weekend and the other mods just didn't see it.

N3mB0t
06-29-2016, 10:00 AM
I'd say relax and wait a little bit. Black Widow was the one to move it and I haven't seen her posts on the forums for the last 2 days so maybe it her days off for the weekend and the other mods just didn't see it.

im relaxed, and i´ll be waiting for something positive but im not hoping much, thanks.

N3mB0t
06-30-2016, 06:25 PM
well... due to the recent events of people getting banned from the forum , the MODS not helping much by moving the thread here and showing no interest, and the overall negative feeling this place carries, this is definetely not going to happen , thank you to the ones that stepped forward to be in , i tryed ,but seems there is no hope here.

/Closed

Morfanos
06-30-2016, 09:06 PM
I woulnd't give up just yet.

Noobz has been banned more than one time and he always returns.

As for Black Widow, I still haven't seen here post anything on the forums since so, well, like I said before, maybe the other mods are just not replying because she was the one to move it.

PS: I like your idea, that's why I keep saying to not give up just yet.

xJstarx00
07-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Yeah I love your idea too and would say keep trying I can't participate though considering I play on Xbox but yeah I wouldn't give up.

N3mB0t
07-01-2016, 06:02 PM
well i didn´t really give up , it was more loosing all hope since this part of the forums are not visited at all , i was afraid this would not survive in the general discussion let alone here.

but thanks for the support guys , i would like this to happen too , MODS included , how great it would be to us users having the chance to play a few games against a team of MODS?
any headshot they would take would be sweeter than any life time infraction thay have given us:rolleyes:

i ´ll keep checking the thread and adding names, thanks guys.