PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play Co-op in Unity?

joelsantos24
06-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Hi there.

As a hardcore AC fan, I play all the games back to back, so I just recently restarted playing Unity. However, it's been increasingly hard to find other players to play co-op missions with. It's true that I can pretty much play them all by myself, admittedly, but it's much more fun to do so with other players.

Is anyone out there still playing or still interested in playing?

Thanks.

LucidReveries
06-24-2016, 01:52 AM
I do occasionally , it's a shame not many people play it. It's pretty fun when you play with people who know what they're doing otherwise it's frustrating haha.

Sickboy7979
06-24-2016, 07:58 PM
I'm in the middle of going through Unity right now. I've only done one co-op mission but, I really enjoyed it. I'm going to try a few more. If no one joins up, I'll try it solo. One mission I did do solo and it was fairly difficult.

Black_Widow9
06-25-2016, 01:28 AM
Occasionally I do although I feel terrible for the other person. :D

joelsantos24
06-27-2016, 10:46 PM
If any of you is on PS4, just send me a friend request and we can play some co-op missions once in a while. :cool:

Going4Quests
07-05-2016, 03:48 PM
If you're good it's easy to solo the co op missions using the swords (not mentioning for spoilers maybe) you get post Unity & Dead Kings. That's how I did it. :P

Pheniox_3
12-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Hi I Recently finished Syndicate and found myself replaying through Unity, I have done a few Mutiplayer missions but there boring by myself. If your still looking for someone to play with I'm in. Send me a message or friend request and we can work out a time to play.

I also need a few Mutiplayer tropheis to wrap up my Unity trophie collection.

My PSN name is Phoenix_3

joelsantos24
12-04-2016, 02:27 PM
If you're good it's easy to solo the co op missions using the swords (not mentioning for spoilers maybe) you get post Unity & Dead Kings. That's how I did it. :P
I can solo any co-op mission, and using stealth. I just meant to see whether more people would like to join me, because it's actually more fun to play with others.

LucidReveries
12-04-2016, 03:00 PM
On the rare occasions that I do get to play games I love playing unity , especially the coop missions. Although, doing then solo can be a challenge and pretty fun imo

RobertMcSassin
12-04-2016, 03:05 PM
This is the one thing I've been worrying about as I've just started a run-through from the original AC again...

And yeah, I'm still a good while away from Unity...

Trouble is, I know that there's usually four of them skill points in each mission...And it was for them, that was the only reason I played most of the missions...I've still never done all of the heists or the other ones...

I'd happily give people a hand so long as they were alright with me going off to get these points that are around the maps before the end of the mission... :D ...

But as I said, that's a bleedin' long way away yet... :D...

Ratunhaketon
12-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Hi there.

As a hardcore AC fan, I play all the games back to back, so I just recently restarted playing Unity. However, it's been increasingly hard to find other players to play co-op missions with. It's true that I can pretty much play them all by myself, admittedly, but it's much more fun to do so with other players.

Thanks.

Hey Joe, would you like to play ACU Co-Op with me ?:D
Username = Ratunhaketon

excitablelump
01-31-2017, 02:35 AM
Very late to the AC party... but I am still looking for people to play Co-Op in Unity.

PS4 - PSN: excitablelumb

LittleDread
03-23-2017, 03:40 AM
Heyo

if anyone still plays on PC and is in Australia Add me, I got 200+ friends and none of then play unity, having more to play coop would be great, add me if your in Australia and still hype to play coop :D

MonkeyWuKong04
06-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi there.

Thanks.

Hello I just begin playing AC Unity n starting to want do coop but cant find anybody since u submit this mssg I know it been long but r u interest to play coop with me?

Account name is WukongMonkey04

Very late to the AC party... but I am still looking for people to play Co-Op in Unity.

U 2? XD I also just begin playing if u like want to play some coop together?

Mine is WukongMonkey04

Aslaan_Zamani
07-03-2017, 08:46 AM
I don't know if anyone still visit this thread but I'm actually downloading the game now. I'd be happy if someone wants to play coop with me. If anyone want's to just add me.:o

I'm a PC player by the way.

L8zin
07-10-2017, 09:19 AM
I can't, it just doesn't work for me

strigoi1958
07-10-2017, 01:47 PM
The best thing to do is add people as friends or even join their club if they have one. As long as your internet connection is not strict NAT then you will be able to connect and play. I let a player join my old club and gave him the privilege to allow others to join. His Uplay name is Andynaruto10 send him a friends request in uplay... also Laskipukki plays regularly so try another friend request there. :)

Radiant 01
07-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Hi,

I'm on Xbox one GT Radiant_01 looking to finish up co-op sync kills and a few last missions of multiplayer for AC UNITY please message me on xbox or here if you want to do it or don't mind helping!

Thanks!

CalgaryJay
07-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Trouble is, I know that there's usually four of them skill points in each mission...And it was for them, that was the only reason I played most of the missions...I've still never done all of the heists or the other ones...

I'd happily give people a hand so long as they were alright with me going off to get these points that are around the maps before the end of the mission... :D ...

This in a nutshell was the issue with those missions. In my experience, people would completely ignore the mission and just go after the skill points. I had it happen several times where the person would go after the skill points, then after that their player would become a statue while I slogged my way through the first part of the mission alone. Then as soon as I'd progress enough to get to the second part, they'd suddenly spring to life again, snag all the new skill points for themselves, then statue again.

Safe to say people valued the skill points far more than completing the mission itself in my experience, I wasn't really a fan of Co-op in Unity for that reason. That and it's hard to play a stealth-oriented game with complete strangers who don't cooperate and have their own agenda, the average MP co-op mission in Unity usually left me with a sour taste in my mouth, I opted to do it alone after that. But I didn't have the foresight to ask people on here, that would probably have been a much better experience.

strigoi1958
07-11-2017, 03:52 PM
It never bothered me, when I started out my friends took me to the skill points locations and told me how to get them... after that I always asked players if they wanted them and I acted as my friends had to me... it only adds a couple of minutes to a mission and everyone is happy in the end. :) I completed all the mission, solo (except the tournament, I was never fast enough) but it's nice to agree what is going to happen before a mission starts.

andynaruto10
07-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Yes, lads, feel free to add me for Unity Co-op on PC :)
And if you wanna join the Club, leave me a message and I'll invite you.

GeneralAndraeus
07-26-2017, 05:19 AM
Hello, I am also looking for people to co-op and achevement huny with in AC Unity, if anyone is interested please add "GeneralAndraeus" is the gamertag.

Still only in sequence 4 but a vet at assassins creed in general ;)

GeneralAndraeus
07-26-2017, 05:21 AM
I am on Xbox One

WendysBrioche
07-26-2017, 06:51 PM
I try but I can never find players.

Plus my PCs totally inop right now.

RayH514
08-20-2017, 05:00 PM
I'm also looking for some co-op partners if anyone is still playing on PS4 - PSN: Shatteredspine6, add me if you want to play.

JustVaelyn
09-19-2017, 01:31 AM
Hi, I'm also looking to complete my Club Objectives, I am at 8/11, but I'm in a club where no one is ever online. I play no PC, I added andynaruto10 and laskipukki, but if anyone else has a club with active members, that would be great. It's the only thing I need to get everything done in Unity, so I will finally be able to sleep at night.

So I meant I play ON pc, instead of no PC. Kind of a defining typo :P

Villa11
10-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Hey,

I recently picked unity back up and I'm looking for players who are interested in doing the co-op missions with me.
I play on PC .

JackieTsan
10-06-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm playing on Pc and i pretty much got bored of playing solo,so whoever wants to play co-op add Jackietsan

Dmtrck
10-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Looking for co-op too, palying on PC, add dmtrck1

ps-jz
10-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Hi, im also looking for a co-op partner on PS4
PSN: ps-jz add me

naumaan
10-11-2017, 03:26 PM
I will join the co op unity in january or may be in december

ValkyrianState
12-08-2017, 05:23 AM
I am just starting Unity so you can count me for the Co-op. PSN is ValkyrianState

tbeaz161
01-10-2018, 03:20 PM
I've just started playing through Unity so would be willing to join anyone - add me! Khabita

Kaensehkmet
01-10-2018, 04:07 PM
I do. Though not always great at them as I tend to run up the wrong wall and miss jumps lol, but I've do them fairly regularly :) Have done a few solo too which is much easier now that I'm nearly all leveled up - think I have 1 or 2 more to go to top out :)

madmonk396
01-30-2018, 09:19 PM

Hey Iím looking for some fellow assassins to trophy hunt and explore Paris with would you be interested my psn is biggycheeese22. Cheers

madmonk396
01-30-2018, 09:24 PM

I've just started playing through Unity so would be willing to join anyone - add me! Khabita
Hey you on ps4

RickertNL
02-28-2018, 03:36 PM
Hi Finally some people who still playing! Add me Rickaay-

drone512
03-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Does anyone still play unity on Xbox one

godlyjosh10110
03-12-2018, 04:20 PM
if anyone wants to join up i just started playing unity today

naumaan
03-13-2018, 04:45 AM
Well I play but its on ps4 .. however in some days for sure, I will start playing co op on pc too ... so anyone who wants to play co op and need company add me up uplay

naumaan is my nick on uplay

Somerstm1
03-18-2018, 07:05 PM
I play on Xbox. If anyone wants some co-op help, add me. I’ve 100% the game, but still enjoy playing co-op.

Xbox name somerstm

docktoroz
04-24-2018, 04:33 AM
Add me on Uplay man,Uplay:docktoroz

heydad1
05-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Heydad1 ,, trying to play multiplayer co-op for pass 2 weeks ,, No hook-ups , playing just fine 3 weeks ago , my NAT is set to open , what's going on ?

ViciouszZ1
06-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Hello everyone, I'd like to know if anyone is around to play some co-op on AC Unity, I really enjoy the game and I'd really like someone to play it with!

SeegKyle
06-19-2018, 02:54 AM
Trying to get all the co-op missions done
been looking for help for about a month now, no luck ://

add me on uplay: SeegKyle
if you have a mic talk to me on discord: https://discord.gg/b6PXX5H

D4M0C13S
06-19-2018, 07:05 PM
GUYS WE COULD MAKE A GROUP LIKE ON DISCORD IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO STILL PLAY ASSASSINS CREED UNITY.

IM A PLAYER OF AC UNITY ALSO, YOU CAN INVITE ME ANYTIME.:cool:

Flipevil
06-19-2018, 07:32 PM
Hi,
I am playing Unity for the first time at the moment and so far I really like it. The Coop looks cool as well but it's indeed hard to find other players. I'm playing on PC.
You can add me: Flipevil. Really looking forward to play coop missions! :D

MstrTarvos
06-21-2018, 11:00 PM
I just started replaying Unity today and if you want to add me for Coop that's fine.

MstrTarvos

rossdaboss2013
06-30-2018, 09:54 AM
coming back from a holiday, intrested in hoping back into unity, if anyone wants to play co op on unity add me on psn

Jarvis9598
07-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Hello!

Yes I still play a lot of Unity, it is probably one of the funniest games (thanks to glitches)

I would absolutely LOVE playing co-op with you guys, but sadly I live in South Africa and data is not really an option here.
So if you guys can maybe help on to say how much data does it take per minute and it's not much. I'll be happy to join. :)

Thanks in advance. :)

(PS. I play on PC though)

MnemonicSyntax
07-17-2018, 02:16 AM
https://discord.gg/RbGbRyP
Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Revival Discord.
Our community is growing by the day. We play all MP games across all platforms. Come join us!

Kuhar_Bernard
10-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Hui everybody, I need 2 players for 4 player challenge in AC Unity on Uplay

bigmikewwe1
10-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Add me need co op help psn bigmikewwe