PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X45 Online buy?!?

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi. I'm thinking on buying a new hotas system. My hold TM Afterburner is not working properly, specially the ruder.

Well, after studing the options I'm thinking on the saitek one. I live in Portugal and, I can't find no store where to buy it. Haven't find no Portuguese online store selling it too.
So, if someone knows some online European store that ships to Portugal I'll be very gratefull.
I'm not thinking at U.S. as an option because I think the shiping wold be very high, but, If you know some that ships here wit a reasonable price, maybe that could be my choise.
Ho and I'm thinking on the trackIR thing too. Lomac is coming, and from wat I've read that looks a very helpfull hardware to use. The joystick from wat I've seen can go from 90 to 120 euros (No chiping).

- Thank's for the help in advance

Tedon

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi. I'm thinking on buying a new hotas system. My hold TM Afterburner is not working properly, specially the ruder.

Well, after studing the options I'm thinking on the saitek one. I live in Portugal and, I can't find no store where to buy it. Haven't find no Portuguese online store selling it too.
So, if someone knows some online European store that ships to Portugal I'll be very gratefull.
I'm not thinking at U.S. as an option because I think the shiping wold be very high, but, If you know some that ships here wit a reasonable price, maybe that could be my choise.
Ho and I'm thinking on the trackIR thing too. Lomac is coming, and from wat I've read that looks a very helpfull hardware to use. The joystick from wat I've seen can go from 90 to 120 euros (No chiping).

- Thank's for the help in advance

Tedon

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Have you considered Amazon? they ship all over, this is the UK price for it see link, but they are also in France which might be cheaper for you postage wise.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005TOTG/ref=sr_aps_videogames_1_1/202-6172994-7991826