PDA

View Full Version : Uplay PC Client June 2016 Update 2

Ubi-Cain
06-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Hello Folks,

We’ve got another update for you today which contains one of our most important features to date. After all of your feedback on our forums, and social channels in recent months we’re happy to announce that we’ve introduced our first iteration of 2-Step Verification. You can read more about this HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1463703-Secure-your-account-with-2-Step-Verification).

As always, there are a couple of other tweaks and fixes in the client too which are listed below.

Changes in this release:

Added support for 2 Step Verification
Added a prompt when encountering an error during a client update which will allow you to retry or skip the update in addition to downloading the manual installer

Bug Fixes:

Fixed certain cases in which you would not be automatically logged in to Ubisoft websites when accessing them through the client

That’s all for now folks, see you in-game!

……………………

The Uplay Team

ShiShiShuShu
06-23-2016, 04:38 PM
Can we get option to use email code verification besides the google verification, I switch phones a lot so I get to reset my phone a lot and I will lose google authentication; so again can we please get Email code verification as well; tnx