PDA

View Full Version : Twincest? How can we? AC Syndicate

RaitonGG
06-21-2016, 09:02 AM
So... I was wondering....

how can we control both evie and jacob?? how can they both be ancestors of Desmond(it says we're using desmond's DNA)??

also. in unity, how can we relive that templar's memories in the begining, if he died without making some babies?

I don't get it :v

MythicGlow
06-22-2016, 06:27 AM
You say that like this game series has ever made any sense...

Fatal-Feit
06-22-2016, 11:40 AM
how can we control both evie and jacob?? how can they both be ancestors of Desmond(it says we're using desmond's DNA)??

Pretty sure we're not using Desmond's DNA. Like with Arno Dorian, they are from a completely different family line, IIRC, and we can control both of them through the power of Helix; a cloud-like Animus feature that bypasses the old restrictions of the Animus.

also. in unity, how can we relive that templar's memories in the begining, if he died without making some babies?

Did it tell us he didn't have babies in the database?

RaitonGG
06-24-2016, 04:21 AM
Pretty sure we're not using Desmond's DNA. Like with Arno Dorian, they are from a completely different family line, IIRC, and we can control both of them through the power of Helix; a cloud-like Animus feature that bypasses the old restrictions of the Animus.

Did it tell us he didn't have babies in the database?

bro :v you saw him die. unless he made a baby in the second before he died there is no way that memory is on his descendents DNA.

when it comes to desmond. if i remember correctly they did say we were using his memory in something they call the helix. it's just a big *** database with memories. but we were using his.. how could he have both jacob's and evie's ?

btw. do any Ubisoft responsible awenser they're forum?

Ubi-QuB3
06-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Hi! :)

Warning: The following lines, but also the whole post, could contain spoilers!

Demond's DNA:
First things first and for the protocol: While Desmond sacrificed himself for the greater good, it's still a matter of fact, that Abstergo extracted some DNA samples from his body and uploaded it to the Abstergo Cloud. (ACIII)
Later on Abstergo Entertainment exploited these samples for use in the Sample 17 Project (AC IV Black Flag).
But to answer the actual questions:

Are the Frye twins related to Desmond? As far as told via AC games storylines, the last confirmed ancestor was Edward, but we don't know for sure.
But since HELIX was used in Syndicate as well as in Unity, and as Fatal-Feit already mentioned, it's possible to re-live the memories of all Asssassins (and Templars) as long as they're part of the database.

How is it possible to control both? Well, they're twins, sharing the same bloodline and more important genetics. However, as long as there are 2 separate samples for both in the HELIX database they can brought together, in theory... ;)

TL;DR: HELIX is powered by the Animus after rall. But after the technology advanced sufficiently, Abstergo could download/upload memories as they saw fit. Just saying! :rolleyes:

Hope that helps, makes sense, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Best Regards
QuB3

Fatal-Feit
06-25-2016, 11:06 AM
bro :v you saw him die. unless he made a baby in the second before he died there is no way that memory is on his descendents DNA.

He looks old enough to have had children before the invasion. :p

Ubi-QuB3
06-25-2016, 11:27 AM

Well, actually... You may want to have a look into the AC Syndicate database. Look for the Reconstructed Data 010. :rolleyes:

Fatal-Feit
06-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Well, actually... You may want to have a look into the AC Syndicate database. Look for the Reconstructed Data 010. :rolleyes:

Isn't that the one referring to a certain someone's possible relative or child? I'm not sure I'm following the connection here. What does it have to do with the Templar?

Ubi-QuB3
06-25-2016, 01:58 PM
Isn't that the one referring to a certain someone's possible relative or child? I'm not sure I'm following the connection here. What does it have to do with the Templar?

It's not really connected to the OP. It was more about the "Desmond's child" discussion itself. It was hinted within that data.

RaitonGG
06-28-2016, 03:38 AM

wtf. who cares if he had before? for his children to get that memory he would have to have the children AFTER the memory... that's simple logic xD one can't pass memories after the son is made xD

I think it's in AC2 that is clearly shown. you get an altair memory from desmond but suddenly after le sexy time, altair leaves and you stay with maria's belly. cause that was the son related to desmond. (altair had 2)