PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT! Pleas answer...

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Well, hay every one. I wish all the best!
I want to say something about this game. This game (f-sim) is very good, absolutely The Best. But there are some bad things.
1. If you kill some planes but your planes fall first this isn't kill!!! Way? For example I will ram some bomber and after that I'll jump out with parashut. The bomber will fall and this is kill! But maybe my plane will fall first and den this is not score!
2. I shot down some plane and this plane belly landed but didn't explode. Way this isn't kill to? I shot him down!
3. Hurricane MkI (1938) have eight guns 0.303 caliber, same guns have I-16 18 and 4 off them. This for guns are more deadly den eight from Hurricane MkI! This guns from Hurricane are almost useless.
Almost everything alls are excellent! I spend very much time playing this game. Bobi

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Well, hay every one. I wish all the best!
I want to say something about this game. This game (f-sim) is very good, absolutely The Best. But there are some bad things.
1. If you kill some planes but your planes fall first this isn't kill!!! Way? For example I will ram some bomber and after that I'll jump out with parashut. The bomber will fall and this is kill! But maybe my plane will fall first and den this is not score!
2. I shot down some plane and this plane belly landed but didn't explode. Way this isn't kill to? I shot him down!
3. Hurricane MkI (1938) have eight guns 0.303 caliber, same guns have I-16 18 and 4 off them. This for guns are more deadly den eight from Hurricane MkI! This guns from Hurricane are almost useless.
Almost everything alls are excellent! I spend very much time playing this game. Bobi

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 09:06 AM
Hi

You have some good points there. If I may, allow me to give you a word of friendly advice pertaining to your first point. Don't ram other planes! If your guns are empty, return to base! With that said, I totally agree with you on your second point, however. That is an issue which I hope Mr. Maddox and Co. will address. As for your third point, you must understand that the I-16 Type 18's guns have a much higher rate of fire than those on the Hurricane Mk.I. Also, the I-16 has two of its guns mounted in the nose thereby making convergence for those guns a non-issue. Therefore, the I-16 can put a large volume of fire into a small area on the target which gives the impression that the I-16's guns are more powerful, whereas all eight of the Hurricane's guns require convergence range to be calculated into the firing solution. Outside of convergence range (either too close or too far away) the guns are rather ineffective. When flying the Hurricane, open fire only at convergence range and aim for a vulnerable spot such as the cockpit, fuel tanks, or engine with a 2-3 second burst. I think that you'll find that, when used properly, the Hurricane can be just as an effective gunnery platform as the I-16 Type 18.

Hope that helps. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Best reguards,
Tattered Boots.

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 09:52 AM
Well - if I fly a bomber and somebody rams me, I am my blood boils red hot... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif It takes forever to fly those things and the aerial combats are just great... Until you're returning to base damaged badly but flying and someone rams you down. That is the most frustrating moment of flying bombers. Specially the rookies are not used to the fact that bombers are SLOW and try to shoot at point-blank range, which is unnecessary because of the size of the bombers. And they - most of the time unintentionally - ram... Ram and die, ram and survive - it's all the same. Frustration and waste of aircraft. Please try to avoid ramming, it is not a honorable way to die/waste your aircraft.... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

-----------------
Online cheating kills online gaming! Death to all online cheating suckers!

Yes, your death equals to your fault! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Or your fault equals to your death? The result is six feet under, anyway... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Greetings to all who fly better than me, honor to all who ate my lead.

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Punik wrote:
- Ram and die, ram and survive - it's all the same.
- Frustration and waste of aircraft. Please try to
- avoid ramming, it is not a honorable way to
- die/waste your aircraft....

I know of 1 culture where ramming of plane was very honorable, i refer to the japanese and the kamikaze.....

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2003, 12:06 PM
and russian taran[i] attacks

i hate it too, that u shoot a plane down and it dont credit it, when in real life (i no which is totaly different to a game with the code, etc.) it would be a kill

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/giantrobot/bender.jpg
Which Colossal Death Robot Are [i]You? (http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/giantrobot/)

XyZspineZyX
07-22-2003, 12:03 AM
In real life, outflying a plane into the ground was a kill. Even if you never fired a shot. You don't have to pay attention to the game's scoring. If you got the kill, then relish in the satisfaction. AAahhhhh!

http://home.att.net/~C.C.Jordan/XP-39best.JPG

Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed.

http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612345111