PDA

View Full Version : Beta questions

Opyiclly
06-19-2016, 10:14 PM
I registered on the for honor site for email and I haven't got a single one about the beta or even the alpha which I just found out its in November and only on pc which sucks. Can I PLEASE get some info on the beta.

handheld brando
06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
I registered on the for honor site for email and I haven't got a single one about the beta or even the alpha which I just found out its in November and only on pc which sucks. Can I PLEASE get some info on the beta.

The next Alpha doesn't have a release date and the only Alpha we had was last year. Make sure to keep checking your email for the Alpha invite should you get one.

Runic
06-19-2016, 10:40 PM
I registered as soon as I saw the revel last year and have never received a thing. Starting to think the whole register to recieve info thing was all a bit of a joke. Its a shame as I really excited to see more of this game.

Sir_Beefing
06-19-2016, 11:12 PM
It is true that the emails are sent out few and far between. I think i have only ever got 3 emails since 2015 E3. If you want to stay up to date with the game then i would say the best way to do it is to keep and eye on the website and on this forum.

MathiasCB
06-19-2016, 11:27 PM
I've gotten 6 in total, whereas 3 of them was about the alpha last year.
Little sad about not getting alot of emails and such about the game, but i guess you don't have to worry about the alpha invites to say the least.

Sir_Beefing
06-19-2016, 11:46 PM
I wish i had to worry about alpha emails :'(

MathiasCB
06-19-2016, 11:58 PM
Don't Think you have to worry about getiting the email, worry about getting in. If you do, the email will be there! :D

Runic
06-20-2016, 12:01 AM
I wish i had to worry about alpha emails :'(

I feel your pain. I think I will start sacrificing to the allfather in hope of getting in the next one. I just hope he likes pancakes.

Sir_Beefing
06-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Hoping we will hear about the alpha and all my worry's will be laid to rest one way or another.

MathiasCB
06-20-2016, 12:07 AM
I feel your pain. I think I will start sacrificing to the allfather in hope of getting in the next one. I just hope he likes pancakes.

If he doesn't... I'd love to have some pancakes!