PDA

View Full Version : Pc hardware requirements for game? (alpha)

Vladimir21221
06-19-2016, 05:46 PM
According to game datebase,

The recommended hardware for this game will be:

Fx 8320/8350/i7 3770 cpu. or equivalent
Gtx 780+ or equalevents or equivalent

Then i see that it says 16gb ram ??

Can someone ask devs if it's truth about the ram part, because that's really alot. Most users have 8gb ram

Also ask the devs what recommended hardware is needed

Sir_Beefing
06-19-2016, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the information. And yeah 16gb does seem like a lot of ram.

Vladimir21221
06-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Why devs don't speak and answer question, i hate morons like this. No respect for future paying customers

waraidako
06-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Probably because:

A: They don't know yet, because the game isn't done yet.
B: They're developers, so they're busy actually developing the game.
C: You only waited 24 hours before giving up and calling the developers morons.

Pick one. I'd go for C though. But that's just my gut feeling.

AvarusTyrannus
06-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Why devs don't speak and answer question, i hate morons like this. No respect for future paying customers

I'm not sure where you got the idea that developers routinely release recommended requirements...what is it 8 and a half months till release?! Been playing PC games for a long time now, and in my experience you are lucky to get specs more than a month before launch.

As for your concern about the RAM, AAA games are increasingly asking for 16gb of RAM, and to be fair it is often not really required, but these days you can get 2x8gb at 1866 pretty cheap. I'm not saying you have to upgrade because RAM is rarely the bottleneck for gaming, but if you are worried about it then I wouldn't expect too steep a pricetag to meet muster.

Newtons_3rd_Law
06-21-2016, 12:12 PM
16Gb Ram is normal for a high end game for a long time now.
Its because of background programs usually using a proportion of it already.
If you have only 8Gb, you should shut down all unnecessary background software if playing this or similar titles (such as DOOM [4]).

GTX780 runs DOOM (4) REALLY nice (except that DOOM 4 refuses to allow Stereoscopic 3D like DOOM 3 looks wonderful in).
A 3Gb GPU should run this kind of game on High/Ultra at 1080p; because of the small proportion of gamers who have better than that.

Always use a great Gaming Hard-Drive (*or SSD), such as the `WD Black` series.

Keep cool and i5 i7 is the standard for modern games. Although I do have an older AMD rig I used to game on.

FredEx919
06-22-2016, 08:50 PM

Hi Vladimir21221, We do our best to answer what we can, but sometimes there may be a delay. No need to go overboard. For everyone wondering, there are no official minimum requirements at the moment. We're still in the development stages and so those will come later on. In regards to the upcoming Alpha, once I have some solid details i'll definitely share them here for everyone.

TrikRisk
06-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Hi Vladimir21221, We do our best to answer what we can, but sometimes there may be a delay. No need to go overboard. For everyone wondering, there are no official minimum requirements at the moment. We're still in the development stages and so those will come later on. In regards to the upcoming Alpha, once I have some solid details i'll definitely share them here for everyone.

Thank you, FredEx919

TrikRisk
06-22-2016, 09:21 PM

Thank you, FredEx919