PDA

View Full Version : Level ?

Kerniac69
06-19-2016, 04:40 PM
Someone knows if our character will level up in multiplayer ?

Sir_Beefing
06-19-2016, 05:07 PM
As far a i know you will be able to level up both in-game and out. In-game you will be able to unlock feats the more you contribute to the game, however they will rest on death. As for out of game i think you will gain account xp that will be used to level and gain unlocks, though i think the unlocks will be purely cosmetic.

Kerniac69
06-19-2016, 05:15 PM
Thank you for the information, Maybe we will be able to unlock some weapons or new playable characters too by leveling up. It would be cool to diversify the gameplay.

MisterWillow
06-19-2016, 06:56 PM
As far a i know you will be able to level up both in-game and out. In-game you will be able to unlock feats the more you contribute to the game, however they will rest on death. As for out of game i think you will gain account xp that will be used to level and gain unlocks, though i think the unlocks will be purely cosmetic.

The feats within a match we have pretty solid confirmation for, but they've given no comment on progression beyond that---whether it's XP or a ranking system that determines unlocks---so we're still speculating on that.

Jason did say last year that all multiplayer unlocks will be entirely cosmetic, though.

StandardAce
06-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Yeah, as the others said- there ought to be a leveling system (progression) and a ranking system too. : )

Kerniac69
06-19-2016, 07:05 PM
That sounds good, can't wait anymore for this game. I hope there will be a beta soon to try it...