PDA

View Full Version : Knighthoods and clans?

ChainSocks
06-19-2016, 03:44 PM
I wonder if there will be different clans or Knighthoods in one faction. For example you choose knight and you can choose between templar knights or knights of the order of the dragon. Im curious because i saw 2 different types of knights in a gameplay. But i still dont know when For Honor takes place and how history based it will be.

coma987
06-19-2016, 04:10 PM
It won't be history based at all, it is semi realistic (Combat techniques) but slightly fantasy.

Every faction will have 4 heroes (As it seems like) and they will have different weapons but you can also customize how they look.

premiumart
06-19-2016, 04:30 PM
All i know about the first campaign mission ( with the warden) is that the Legion is basicly not united anymore different lords are doing their own thing and stuff. The blackstone legion( the attackers) is trying to unite all the knights under one banner again and to do that they have to enforce their rules in that mission the lord the warden serves did something wrong and the invasion is basicly punishment, after being drawn into a trial by combat and winning the warden is knighted by the blackstone legion and joins them. So yes there is more than "one" legion but at the end of the story campaign they will probably be united once again.

As for the multiplayer part there are multiple colors and crests for the wardens armor.

Sir_Beefing
06-19-2016, 05:55 PM
I really do hope that something like clans will be in multiplayer. It would be really fun joining a knights order and fighting along side them :D

MisterWillow
06-19-2016, 06:47 PM
I really do hope that something like clans will be in multiplayer. It would be really fun joining a knights order and fighting along side them :D

People have been asking for clan support since the beginning. With a game putting at least half its emphasis on multiplayer, clans/guilds/etc. seem like a no-brainer anyway.

handheld brando
06-19-2016, 07:27 PM
From what i was told if you watch the knight mission there is actually factions within factions for example in the knight faction you see in the first knight story mission is originally apart of the Iron legions and by the end of the mission they end up joining the blackstone legions.