PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity - can't find Paris story "Wanderteppich"

m.dietz
06-19-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi,

According to the Helix display all Paris stories are yellow, only one is white, so I'm missing only the the story "Wandteppich" or "Wanderteppich" or so from the Paris stories (yes I know it's annoying that I only have the German name, but as far as I know there is no German forum. The description hints that you have to look for a thief who stole a gobelin), but I don't even see where I can start it and I also don't have any mark on the map where to start one.
First I thought that this story might be only available later in the gane, but yesterday I finished the main story, and I still don't see any hint/mark/symbol where to start that mission.

I tried starting the tracking for that mission, but nothing changed. Maybe here someone can help.

Regards
M.Dietz

Ureh
06-19-2016, 04:09 PM
Greetings M.Dietz,

It's in the bottom-right (SE) corner of the map, in Saint-Marcel, La Bievre district. This picture should show the approximate location of the Paris Story you're looking for: Tapestry Thief / Wandteppich. It's one of the few missions that appear in a entirely different district then what the map tool indicates.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LrwtFpuna-8/maxresdefault.jpg

m.dietz
06-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Thanks. I found it (together with the last missing Kokarde of that district) and finished it directly.