PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recognizes this (Possible) Assassin?

Mr.Black24
06-19-2016, 05:25 AM
I remember that this character was passed along during the announcement of Syndicate, known as Victory at the time.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yLfZQGHTz_w/maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly do not know if this guy is just fanart or was an official character, but dropped out due to unknown reasons. His design is reminiscent to Edward after joining the British Assassins. Its almost a hybrid of that and his pirate Assassin outfit. Any history on this or am I just imagining things?

Fatal-Feit
06-19-2016, 10:31 AM
It's a fanart, IIRC. I think I remember having a conversation with other fans a long time ago and checking out the link to the art that has other fanart from the same artist. I wish I could link it, but it was so long ago...

KittyRino
06-19-2016, 10:41 AM
Prince caspian son Trillian from Narnia :P

Mr.Black24
06-19-2016, 11:44 PM
It's a fanart, IIRC. I think I remember having a conversation with other fans a long time ago and checking out the link to the art that has other fanart from the same artist. I wish I could link it, but it was so long ago...
This is some pretty damm good fan art thats for sure! He looked like Edward at first but then looking closer it clearly wasn't lol. But yeah I seen him around and wanted to find the true source, seeing that this one is low res.

Any other info such as the artist's name is greatly appreciated!

Namikaze_17
06-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Reminds one of the ol' Samuel Fey days.

cawatrooper9
06-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Reminds one of the ol' Samuel Fey days.

Exactly. I hope a future game has a Sam Frey as an NPC, kind of like how Ezio's voice actor had a cameo in Black Flag.

I don't think I've ever been as attached to a fictional character that never even technically had his own story as Samuel Frey.

col_96
06-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Samuel Fey the rumours all said.

Possibly a future character?

Or not. It was apparently leaked, but who knows

Namikaze_17
06-20-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't think I've ever been as attached to a fictional character that never even technically had his own story as Samuel Frey.

Bruh, don't remind me.

*thinks of family man dynamic*
*cries in the corner* :p