PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate same pile of bug ridden **** as Unity

whoeveronetwo
06-19-2016, 12:26 AM
yesterday at the shop i was wondering if i should even get this after the horrid experience i had with unity. i had this fear in the back of my mind i might just have been scammed again like i did with unity (well, for a short time, thank you eu refund laws).
today is day 2 and all the progress i made yesterday is gone. started the game which was somewhat decent so far aaaaaaand the svegame is wiped clean. retrospectively i would have been better off speding that money on something that gives me cancer instantly.
no, i won't contact support, no i won't do any of your fancy pants online clouds or anything. when i wanna play a game i go to a SHOP, i buy a BOX and i play the game without some bullcrap scifi uplay fancy *** internet thing. since the product is definitely faulty i will be getting my refund tomorrow. i'll send you the bill for what i payed for gas just for ****s and giggles.

i will never be buying a product from ubisoft again. this company has gone to ****.

Ubi-JollyCharly
06-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Hello,

we are very sorry to hear you had some issues with your game, and we can totally understand your frustration.
Nonetheless, it is important to keep a respectful tone on the forum.
I would advice you to contact our Support team, they will be able to give you further assistance : https://support.ubi.com

JollyCharly