PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
When I play POP now that I got it fixed and run smooth as gless I might add, now the Prob is getting the game to STAY running, it crashes and says "an unexpected error has occured look at read me" and some times it crashes to desk top with no error message at all. right in the middle of game play. any Ideas?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
When I play POP now that I got it fixed and run smooth as gless I might add, now the Prob is getting the game to STAY running, it crashes and says "an unexpected error has occured look at read me" and some times it crashes to desk top with no error message at all. right in the middle of game play. any Ideas?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:13 PM
G-Force Ti 4600 8xAGP
AMD XP 2100 althalon
512 DDR ram
win XP SP1
A-bit KG7 Raid motherboard
2 40gig HDs Raided
Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1
DX9.0b

stats for who need em

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 07:17 PM
I know it's the same thing fore me, suddenly the screen freezes and I get a white screen on. I have to restart the game every single time, which is quite frustrating when you almost get to the "save"point. If anyboday has a solution out there, please share!

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 03:06 PM
same for me. this is very frustrating!

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 03:35 PM
same here! im running a geforce 4 ti4200 with new drivers installed already. the game just crashes at a certain part of the game (the part with the stone pushing "at the baths" stage. when i get to the part after climbing and the blade rotating thingy i reach the room with a lot of bad guys and fight the game crashes!!! very very frustrating and such a waste for such a good game. i hope someone is reading this and make a patch for us someday. as a matter of fact please help!!!

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi,
same problem here...
game just crashes after some minutes, sometimes after 5, sometimes after 10, sometimes after 20 minutes.
it either returns to windows telling me about the "unexpected error" or simply restart the pc just like that http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
very annoying...especially when there are cutscenes one cant skip!!
id be really happy if thered be any solution to this prob

Ibrahim13
05-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey this might help the resarting. I think it might be your memory. try running memtest 86. If u get any errors it is probaly your memory.

UncleJimbo2010
05-23-2004, 03:40 PM
I think hes probably fixed the problem, ibranhim.... it was posted 6 months ago!

http://www.andrewbristow.plus.com/sigs/uj-ubi.gif

march century
07-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Actually someone please help. I do have the exact problem here with the game crashing to the desktop.

I am using the 420 Go series from Nvidia.
Win XP SP1
P4 2.8GHz

Ibrahim13
07-19-2004, 07:45 PM
hey, sorry if ur not here or im late but maybe it is overheating. i had the problem, put in a fan, works great. (CAUTION about the next part, if u've never opened ur PC up before do NOT do this) try opening the case if it helps, then ur probaly overheating. try somehow to find out ur pc temp, and see what it is.