PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic game!

AcaciaStrainJFC
06-16-2016, 08:58 AM
I just want to say after Trials Fusion, which admittedly Evo was going to be hard to beat, I am very impressed with this game. I don't get the complaints. So many times I had a smile on my face. This is definitely a Trials game and I found the levels to be pretty creative. Good job guys, I look forward to everything you do as I have for years. I think more advertising would have also helped. For $15, you can't go wrong with purchasing this if you're a fan.

Jtrunn84
06-16-2016, 05:04 PM
Glad to see there are people who really enjoy the game. I'm sure some parts of it are a lot of fun. Obviously the most active members on this forum are mostly die hard trials fans, so you're going to see a lot of negativity-- not just because of the games flaws, but because RL has set the bar so high for themselves in the past.

" I think more advertising would have also helped."

They kept it hush hush until E3 so they could release it seconds after and get an immediate cash in from impulsive fans of both series (Blood Dragon and Trials). Advertising was never a consideration.

En0-
06-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Hello AcaciaStrainJFC,

Thanks for the feedback, nice to hear, always.

I was just posting here to correct what Jtrunn84 is repeating.
No, the release and launch at E3 was not to get an immediate cash in from impulsive fans of both series. The E3 is the biggest stage of the year. There is no way for a 15 euros game to get so much exposition without E3. The amount of trailers and marketing we should spend to get the same exposition would be insane for a project of that size. So, THIS is the reason why we did it that way.

As AcaciaStrain points out, there should be more advertising and we should see more coverage next week and the week after.

Cheers,

eflixxx
06-17-2016, 07:47 AM
i thought you locked trolling threads? :D

AcaciaStrainJFC
06-17-2016, 08:42 AM
i thought you locked trolling threads? :D

I'm serious though. I love Trials games, including this one. I've been crazy about these games since HD. They have something a lot of games lack. Fun. I don't think it deserves the flack it's gotten so I thought I'd post something encouraging because I truly do like this game a lot.