PDA

View Full Version : Question

primitivewhite
06-16-2016, 04:43 AM
Please tell me I can hold VIKING shield in hand and one-hand axe ? Or is there only one two-handed axe?.

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
06-16-2016, 08:03 AM
Based on the Viking campaign footage, that could be possible, I say could, because the footage showed a Viking NPC hero with a shield and a one handed sword.

Willaguy2010
06-16-2016, 02:27 PM
In the story CG trailer the Viking at first wielded an axe and shield. I doubt they would only have one two handed axe for the Vikings.

Runic
07-01-2016, 04:29 AM
Berserkers where said to chew on thier shields before battle. I would not want to risk taking away thier chew-toy, I need my hands for gaming.

Deadshot.
07-04-2016, 02:07 AM
LOL, Runic!

Personally, the shield and axe is the loadout I'd first be playing.
I fully assumed that this was going to be a choose-able loadout.

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
07-04-2016, 08:15 AM
LOL, Runic!

Personally, the shield and axe is the loadout I'd first be playing.
I fully assumed that this was going to be a choose-able loadout.

Same here, I use that in Chiv too

waraidako
07-07-2016, 10:39 AM
It's an integral part of the norsemen's martial arts system. It has to be represented.

Runic
07-11-2016, 05:25 AM
It's an integral part of the norsemen's martial arts system. It has to be represented.

And the longships won't look as cool if we can't hang our shields on the side.

Seriously, I would be shocked if there was not a shield wielding Viking option.

MisterWillow
07-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Seriously, I would be shocked if there was not a shield wielding Viking option.

Shield and sword (not axe) Viking was called the Raider on the main site pre-E3, when the Dane axe Viking was officially revealed as the Raider (check here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1341664-Hero-class-shadows?)).

No official gameplay of him being controlled (except this potential Easter Egg (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1182932-Vikings-in-the-E3-Live-Demo?)), but he has been seen in the Viking campaign mission as a Hero ally, so I'm fairly certain he's going to be a class.They seem to have put too much work into him to scrap him.