PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Syndicate glitch- Progress loss yet kept skills?

HeroEXE
06-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Hello, I wanted to just notify people on a glitch I encountered. I just got AC:Syndicate and I finished liberating the first borough but today when I got back on I noticed I was doing the child liberation mission again. And 3 out of the 4 sectors were locked again. How I know it is a glitch and I just didn't save or something? I still have access to the skills I purchased in the skills menu but they are not shown as purchased. I had unlocked the loot takedown as soon as I was able to but I didn't notice anything at first when I logged on cause I still was able to use that perk.

Ubi-JollyCharly
06-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Hello, I wanted to just notify people on a glitch I encountered. I just got AC:Syndicate and I finished liberating the first borough but today when I got back on I noticed I was doing the child liberation mission again. And 3 out of the 4 sectors were locked again. How I know it is a glitch and I just didn't save or something? I still have access to the skills I purchased in the skills menu but they are not shown as purchased. I had unlocked the loot takedown as soon as I was able to but I didn't notice anything at first when I logged on cause I still was able to use that perk.

Hi HeroEXE and welcome on the forum!

It is very strange indeed. I would suggest you to contact our support: https://support.ubi.com

JollyCharly