PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Free-roaming in the San Francisco Bay - E3 2016

Ubi-Ligario
06-15-2016, 12:53 PM
We catch up with Dominic Guay, Senior Producer of Watch Dogs 2, to find out more about the free form missions in the San Francisco Bay Area and how you can seamlessly join up with a fellow hacker to expose corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUGP2YNVWp4

legendvinu
08-29-2016, 04:07 PM
While all were busy in action with E3 and Gamescom I am here sitting in home and missing all the actions.(hope one day My dream will come true.) Its awsome and Thanks to UBI and praise the internet I saw all the action in my home.( anyway din't feel the soul and energy) The game is looking great and I miss Aiden. I am a PC gamer I would like to know the specs details for this game.

Black_Widow9
09-04-2016, 06:17 PM
While all were busy in action with E3 and Gamescom I am here sitting in home and missing all the actions.(hope one day My dream will come true.) Its awsome and Thanks to UBI and praise the internet I saw all the action in my home.( anyway din't feel the soul and energy) The game is looking great and I miss Aiden. I am a PC gamer I would like to know the specs details for this game.

Thanks legendvinu! We haven't officially released the PC specs so keep an eye out for details. ;)

Tygastripe
09-08-2016, 06:21 PM
I can't tell you how pumped I am about this!

Ureh
09-11-2016, 02:43 AM
I can't tell you how pumped I am about this!

No words need be spoken. I know how you feel.