PDA

View Full Version : Join The Battle?

Sir_Beefing
06-15-2016, 12:40 PM
So i was looking around on the For Honor website and i spotted the Join The Battle page, i took a look and it seems to be a really cool way of earning rewards however the page that it takes me to doesn't work. Anyone else getting this problem?
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news/152-255705-16/join-the-battle
This is a link to the page. Use the "click here" near the bottom of the page and it will take you to the page that im having trouble with.

Edit: After doing some more digging i found that the Join The Battle program is currently only available in the US. I got to say that im frustrated as I am living in the UK, on the bright side it does say "this program is only available in the United States at this time." so it looks like other regions will get it at a later date.

BaNaNa.BRaiN
06-15-2016, 01:07 PM
Aye, you are not allone, i have the same issue ;-(

V4nClief
06-15-2016, 05:19 PM
You're not missing much and there is only 6 activities most easy and will be available to you once they launch the program worldwide. Right now you can get these kinda cheesy faction wristbands for 6,00 points and enter in a sweepstakes for a ps4 for honor edition and a deluxe edition gain at 250 point per entry. Not anything big like figurines or shirts like in Assassins Creed. I usually hold my point for club only DLC and maybe a cool collectible.

TheGeekyHusband
06-15-2016, 10:54 PM
This is very similar to the "Join the Family" program they did for AC Syndicate. I ended up getting a few neat DLC packs and some free soundtrack music from that program, so it was worth it to me. (I am from the US, so I am able to take part).

Sir_Beefing
06-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Just had to rub it in :p but its sounds cool i haven't taken part in anything like it so i look forward to the UK release. Thanks for the replies.

Dead1y-Derri
06-16-2016, 11:41 PM
Just had to rub it in :p but its sounds cool i haven't taken part in anything like it so i look forward to the UK release. Thanks for the replies.

I feel the same as you do, being from the UK :)

Runic
06-17-2016, 12:03 AM
I really hope they open this up to New Zealand. Sick of missing out on stuff.

V4nClief
06-17-2016, 02:55 PM
And this just adds to the hatred towards americans, because we have join the battle access....lol oh well

Exhale_PL
06-24-2016, 12:30 AM
Do you get a higher chance on sweepstakes if you spend more points on it or you can only spend it once?

sorrow1m
06-24-2016, 04:13 AM
or you can get a cool pc background :cool:

Runic
06-24-2016, 04:21 AM

In a perfect world I would not need a cool background as I would be playing For Honor 24/7. No need for wallpapers if you are in game the whole time. A guy can dream.

hiyorin99
06-24-2016, 04:42 AM

cool background

VjOnItGood81
07-01-2016, 07:53 AM
So i was looking around on the For Honor website and i spotted the Join The Battle page, i took a look and it seems to be a really cool way of earning rewards however the page that it takes me to doesn't work. Anyone else getting this problem?
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news/152-255705-16/join-the-battle
This is a link to the page. Use the "click here" near the bottom of the page and it will take you to the page that im having trouble with.

Edit: After doing some more digging i found that the Join The Battle program is currently only available in the US. I got to say that im frustrated as I am living in the UK, on the bright side it does say "this program is only available in the United States at this time." so it looks like other regions will get it at a later date.

I live in the U.S. and I get the same problem! It sends me to an error page saying, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I am 17 and it doesn't even have an age limit.

Killerbrian26
07-01-2016, 05:26 PM
I live in the U.S. and I get the same problem! It sends me to an error page saying, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. I am 17 and it doesn't even have an age limit.

I'm fairly sure the Join the battle link is bugged because it doesn't work for me either. However if you click "Rewards Program", under the preorder tab, on the website's main page it works for me.