PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order givs you alpha acces?

TheL1ttleCow
06-14-2016, 06:49 PM
Hello,

Do Pre-order of the game giv you Alpha Access, and i cant wait to try it out....:)

StandardAce
06-14-2016, 06:54 PM
Unfortunately - it doesn't : > )

TheL1ttleCow
06-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Ok.....why pre-order the game then :) ......i hope i will get a alpha invite then ......

WYRDB0Y
06-14-2016, 07:20 PM
Ubi usually does a open beta before release in case you don't get into alpha testing, which gives you time to pre-order after you've tried the game out(!).

TheL1ttleCow
06-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Fingers X for a Alpha invite then, so i can get a closer look befor i buy it :D

StandardAce
06-14-2016, 07:36 PM
Fingers X for a Alpha invite then, so i can get a closer look befor i buy it :D

They've got a stream in 4 hours - they'll be unveiling new information hopefully and perhaps info on alpha!

FredEx919
06-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone, we'll have more details on future events and how to gain access to them soon.

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
06-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Can we potentially get invited to the alpha if we live outside of the USA? I live in New Zealand (Next to Australia) and have been looking forward to playing this game for so long :)

V4nClief
06-15-2016, 05:26 PM
I live in the US and it does seem we get more than the Europeans when it comes to beta codes. Trust me I'm thankful, but I feel for my friend worldwide and back in the UK. EA Sports made their beta North American exclusive which ticked a lot of people off, but I see Ubisoft making the beta available to both North America and Europe at least.

TheL1ttleCow
06-15-2016, 06:46 PM
Thx for your support, V4nClief i hope your right. Hope i can join you in "For Honor" Alpha soon :)

DraxeI
06-15-2016, 08:05 PM
Well, pre-ordering the game will give you three exclusive skins. One for each faction.
So if you've already decided to purchase the game, I see no reason to not grab those extra skins.

V4nClief
06-15-2016, 09:26 PM
absolutely i believe the $100 price tag for the gold edition is well worth it. the extra skins, i believe an extra perk, quick level bonus, exclusive kill, and a few other goodies. Plus you have the season pass it's honestly a no brainer to get the gold edition. Most of the people on here now are ones from the beginning patiently waiting so I'm sure 90% of us will spring th extra cash for it compared to maybe those who come late to the party and just want to try it out as they might be interested.

TheL1ttleCow
06-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Goddammit V4nClief,

Now you made me buy the gold edition..... :)

V4nClief
06-16-2016, 07:43 PM
:p You know you want to look awesome and be awesome with the Gold edition and totally bash in all the noobs my friend

TheL1ttleCow
06-17-2016, 02:53 PM
Baw bag.....i got the delux version, not the gold version....im a wallaper...

But ok i think i will like the game anyways, see you all when the game comes out, or if i get into Alpha or Beta

V4nClief
06-17-2016, 02:57 PM
The gold gets a good amount as well and i'm sure you could contact who you pre-ordered the game from and change it to deluxe if you wanted to. It's way early and the store shouldn't have a problem switching it for you plus it means more of your hard earned money for them lol.

TheL1ttleCow
06-17-2016, 08:27 PM
What the heck...i will keep the Delux version.......As im am from Denmark and got a full beard and tattoos i will ofc play as a Viking :)

Fatal-Feit
06-17-2016, 08:38 PM
absolutely i believe the $100 price tag for the gold edition is well worth it. the extra skins, i believe an extra perk, quick level bonus, exclusive kill, and a few other goodies. Plus you have the season pass it's honestly a no brainer to get the gold edition. Most of the people on here now are ones from the beginning patiently waiting so I'm sure 90% of us will spring th extra cash for it compared to maybe those who come late to the party and just want to try it out as they might be interested.

Honestly, as much as I love this game, I don't think $40, which is essentially the price of a new game (at least on PC) is worth a few cosmetic gear that doesn't a have a notable change in the character's geometry and a few perks and exp bonuses that don't really add any value in the long run. The addition of the the Season Pass, however, might be worth it of course, but if it's mostly more of what we got...

I don't know why I'm being skeptical with the Season Pass. I trust the developers, wholeheartedly.

TheL1ttleCow
06-17-2016, 09:04 PM
Its ok...i payed 47 euros for the delux version..