PDA

View Full Version : For honor websie not working for me

Kobold955
06-14-2016, 02:12 PM
I have been trying to sign up for the for honor beta but when i go to the page on the website it just keeps repeating the banner and i can't click on anything

GidXtreme
06-14-2016, 04:30 PM
I currently have that exact issue with the register page. As you attempt to log in/ register the webpage flashes over and over, unable to log in. When the page reloading stopped I was logged out with the same action to register again.

Krayor1199
06-14-2016, 04:55 PM
I was able to register (the box simply highlighted as green but did nothing else), but was only able to confirm it by trying to register again. What clarified it for me was saying that I've already registered.

However, I'm unable to browse the potential rewards, claim points via the options listed, etc. The page just constantly reloads and doesn't let me choose anything.

To be fair, this release JUST came through, so I'd have to assume that the servers are experiencing a lot of strain, and just to add to that, Ubisoft is doing game-wide maintenance, so I would think they're being taxed on resources currently. Try again tomorrow maybe?

FredEx919
06-14-2016, 06:22 PM
Let me know if you are still having trouble with the website. Hopefully it was just a temporary issue due to traffic. If not, we can definitely check into it for you.

NephthysIV
06-14-2016, 10:50 PM
Deactivating Adblock fixed my problems with the website.

JEG301
06-15-2016, 04:16 AM
I'm still having issues with the website constantly reloading.
It seems i registered but now i believe it may have given me PC instead of XBOX One for the registration as default.
is there anyway i can fix this or at least check if it is the case?

Tamous214
06-16-2016, 01:57 PM
I was also having trouble loading the exact same way. So I went and looked at my settings on the main website, and I found that my age had been set wrong for some reason, so I fixed that I when I went back I could log in, but IT THEN said "We have a problem" and listed possible causes. So I have no idea what to do. I'm located in the US, I have no Idea where to find and accept the terms (if I haven't already), I have updated my account, And I am using chrome.
I was really looking forward to the game and I was probably going to pre-order it, but I am not so sure anymore.

So anyone have any thoughts???????

UbiBooma
06-16-2016, 06:29 PM
I was also having trouble loading the exact same way. So I went and looked at my settings on the main website, and I found that my age had been set wrong for some reason, so I fixed that I when I went back I could log in, but IT THEN said "We have a problem" and listed possible causes. So I have no idea what to do. I'm located in the US, I have no Idea where to find and accept the terms (if I haven't already), I have updated my account, And I am using chrome.
I was really looking forward to the game and I was probably going to pre-order it, but I am not so sure anymore.

So anyone have any thoughts???????

We will see if there is anything strange going on from our end, Tamous214. One user above stated that disabling AdBlock resolved the issue. You could try that, if you have a similar plug-in running. During the E3 week the site got hit pretty hard so it is probably just high traffic. You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

Cheers
Booma

V4nClief
06-16-2016, 07:45 PM
sometimes i login to my join the battle account from the main page for it and it doesn't seem to recognize my login. I just use a backdoor approach and click rewards and login from that page and works like a charm in that regard.