PDA

View Full Version : Blood Dragon Objects in Trials Fusion Editor

PneumaticBog484
06-14-2016, 12:51 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm downloading Blood Dragon as I type, but before I even get into the game I'm already imagining the possibilities for all these new objects that I see. :D

Would it be possible to package the new Blood Dragon objects into a DLC for Fusion? I would love to play around with these objects in the Editor and would happily spend some cash on it.

I saw that ZZZZZach had the same idea in the BlazeJp stream. Would anyone else be willing be purchase something like this? :)

- PneumaticBog484

Papasmur
06-14-2016, 12:53 AM
You have to know that the majority of the objects are taken from fusion :)

PneumaticBog484
06-14-2016, 12:58 AM
You have to know that the majority of the objects are taken from fusion :)

I see that, which is why I hope that the Blood Dragon items can be easily ported into Fusion. It would be a nice injection for Track Central. :)

Hairy Cabbage
06-14-2016, 12:59 AM
We can only hope...

TheSlimReeper
06-14-2016, 01:10 AM
I would like to say that I am glad you guys are still making trials, however, it would be in the devs favor(in my opinion and many others) to give level editors the objects that came from Trials of the Blood Dragon.

En0-
06-14-2016, 02:53 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm downloading Blood Dragon as I type, but before I even get into the game I'm already imagining the possibilities for all these new objects that I see. :D

Would it be possible to package the new Blood Dragon objects into a DLC for Fusion? I would love to play around with these objects in the Editor and would happily spend some cash on it.

I saw that ZZZZZach had the same idea in the BlazeJp stream. Would anyone else be willing be purchase something like this? :)

- PneumaticBog484

Hello Bog,

We actually considered that and we really wanted to do it to give another breath to Fusion. However, when we investigated the cost of it (we have to pay bandwidth for the update), it became impossible as deadly expensive.

However, we're considering other options about Blood Dragon objects but nothing for short term.

Cheers,