PDA

View Full Version : Is there an editor?

Eaazzyyy
06-13-2016, 10:56 PM
Massively disappointed right now.

Hairy Cabbage
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM
You aren't the only one. And here was me thinking RL wouldn't be stupid enough to pull some stupid sh after how bad fusions launch was... oh boy how wrong i was...

Reddaggerxl
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
According to this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH54PFPtHI) video there's no editor, no.

Seems to be more like what blood dragon was to far cry 3 than a sequel - well, hopefully.

E: no multiplayer, so yeah it's just a little single-player spin off

Lukeyy19
06-13-2016, 11:12 PM
When Antti came on stage I was excited for a new trials game or at least some more DLC for Fusion but now i'm just disappointed there's no multiplayer and no editor.

I may get this when it goes on sale at some point but for now i'm out.

Hairy Cabbage
06-13-2016, 11:20 PM
All i can say is that i SERIOUSLY hope this is not the only Trials content they have planned for the very near future...

Papasmur
06-13-2016, 11:33 PM
i hope this is a massive joke

UbiSkyBear
06-14-2016, 12:23 AM
We understand the Trials series is famous for its physics-based gameplay and competitive elements so we wanted to bring out more of the seriesí dark humor and personality.

It was quite a natural fit for both brands. Whilst it retains the skill and competition aspects of Trials, there is a whole layer on top of narrative-driven objectives, characters and cut scenes. It is an easily accessible game, but in the end itís still hard to master as all Trials games are famous for.