PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Solo campaign

RVSage
06-13-2016, 10:19 PM
I am excited by the E3 solo campaign revail. Looks really awesome, the combat:cool:

JunkerHQ
06-13-2016, 10:33 PM
I thought it looked terrible. I was hoping for a thinking man's combat experience that required you to order troops around to strategically siege/control a map. What I got was a generic cinematic button smasher.

Graphics and atmosphere looked great, however.

StandardAce
06-13-2016, 10:40 PM
I thought it looked terrible. I was hoping for a thinking man's combat experience that required you to order troops around to strategically siege/control a map. What I got was a generic cinematic button smasher.

It's not a generic button smasher - you have 3 guards , a light attack and heavy attack. It's kind've hard to explain but if you haven't seen the gameplay at last E3 with the multiplayer - you should probably watch it. It has more depth than you think. The campaign gameplay is somewhat misrepresantive and can be misleading as the person playing was utilising the mechanics effectively but then again he is under pressure playing in front of hundreds and thousands of people! :p

coma987
06-13-2016, 10:40 PM

For honor isn't a strategy game and we know that for a year now, I myself was amazed on how the story looks, important, I expected it to be just a small thing to add to the multiplayer, but this **** seems like it is very well made, I guess this is a ubisoft game.

Willaguy2010
06-13-2016, 11:28 PM
I was very surprised at how well made the campaign and story looked. I thought this would be one of those game where you skip the SP and go straight for the MP, but it turns out not that way.

WYRDB0Y
06-14-2016, 01:54 AM
Let's hope we get a BRUTAL HARDCORE difficulty too, the demonstration was clearly too easy for the sake of demoing the game. I'm talking Dark Souls levels of hard for each enemy you fight, that would be nice.

KFlag
06-14-2016, 10:03 AM
I was very surprised at how well made the campaign and story looked. I thought this would be one of those game where you skip the SP and go straight for the MP, but it turns out not that way.

I totaly agree. The story look very good and interesting. I understand that there will be different campaign from different warrior, is it correct?
But I got a question: can you play your character or only the base character in the campaign?

Willaguy2010
06-14-2016, 12:46 PM
I totaly agree. The story look very good and interesting. I understand that there will be different campaign from different warrior, is it correct?
But I got a question: can you play your character or only the base character in the campaign?

It is confirmed that the campaign will span across all factions. You can't choose which faction to play, it changes the faction according to the story to show different perspectives on the war. As far as I know Jason said that you will play the same heroes from multiplayer. Whether this means we'll only play as one or all four heroes for each faction I have no idea.