PDA

View Full Version : Annual E3 Discussion Thread [2016]

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Remember to keep all E3 related discussion in this thread, that goes for screenshots and videos. If there is something purely AC related then by all means create a new thread for it.

Hey guys!

Seeing as no one made one yet for this year I though I would go ahead and make one.

EA Play - 12th June - 9pm UK Time - https://www.twitch.tv/ea
Bethesda - 13th June - 3am UK Time - https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda
Microsoft - 13th June - 5:30pm UK Time - https://www.twitch.tv/xbox
Ubisoft - 13th June - 7pm UK Time - https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft
Sony - 14th June - 2am UK Time - https://www.twitch.tv/playstation
PC Gaming Show - 14th June - 7:30pm - https://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer
Square Enix - 15th June - 7:45pm - https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

As always, use a time converter for your own country :D

So what is everyone looking forward too? I personally can't wait to see some Battlefield 1 tonight and I am eagerly awaiting a proper gameplay demo for Watch_Dogs 2 as it looks very promising indeed. Also hoping for a new AC Movie trailer and an announcement for a remaster of some kind to tide us over for this year.

Dishonored 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn are also on my list.

P.S - I will update the above accordingly when I find links for each show

Fatal-Feit
06-12-2016, 12:36 PM
PC Gaming Show - 11:30AM Pacific / 2:30PM Eastern / 19:30 BST / 04:30 ACST (Tuesday)

Square Enix - 11:45AM Pacific / 2:45PM Eastern / 19:45 BST / 04:45 AEST (Wednesday)

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 12:42 PM
I had no idea the PC gaming show was a thing! Then again I'm not a PC gamer... Thanks for the links!

ze_topazio
06-12-2016, 01:03 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lselsh9bcN1qf1pyv.gif

Sorrosyss
06-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Fair few games I'm excited for at the moment! Several of them likely won't appear though. ;)

Watch Dogs 2 (more gameplay I mean)
Anything AC related (duh)
For Honor
Red Dead Redemption 2
Cyberpunk 2077 (already confirmed not to appear alas)
Mass Effect Andromeda (huge fan of the series)
Deus Ex
Star Wars - unannounced open world game
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Ghost Recon maybe
Legacy of Kain (I hope for Square to reboot it every year :p)

Prolly missed something, but thats not a bad list to start with.

Going4Quests
06-12-2016, 02:05 PM
I hope they'll announce the next Assassin's Creed for 2017. Didnt they announce The Division a couple of years before too?

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 03:18 PM
I hope they'll announce the next Assassin's Creed for 2017. Didnt they announce The Division a couple of years before too?

Yeah in 2013, 3 years before release. They could very well do a teaser for the next AC game. Then again, the past 2 years they only started hyping up AC in June at E3 for release in October as opposed to in March so by that logic they've turned to marketing the games in a shorter time span. A year and a half of marketing could hurt Empire.

dxsxhxcx
06-12-2016, 03:24 PM
it would be nice to have a CGI trailer (maybe a little demo as well) of the next AC game so we could have something to talk about here other than the movie.

I want to see more of WD 2 as well..

Sigma 1313
06-12-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm really hoping for Assassin's Creed 2017
Looking for info on Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2 (iffy on this one)
Elder Scrolls VI
Zelda WII U/NX
Borderlands 3?
Metroid NX (doubt it)
ReCore

Sushiglutton
06-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Fingers crossed for one blurry concept art seen from very far!

First out Battlefield 1 and Mass Effect tonight :D! Can't wait to see some Andromeda action!

m4r-k7
06-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Looking forward to Battlefield 1 gameplay tonight! Its the first FPS in years that has me actually excited!

In terms of other conferences, I would like to see Read Dead 3, more Horizon gameplay, new EA Star Wars RPG, Mafia 3 + Dishonored 2 gameplay, surprise announcements and of course I am hoping AC Empire gets a teaser just to confirm the Ancient Egypt setting so its no longer treated as a rumor! Also really hoping to see a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer!

Megas_Doux
06-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Excited for Red Dead and looking forward to a subtle AC tease.

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 05:10 PM
If the Red Dead rumour is real I will cry. Rockstar have never been at E3 before though?

Then again, if they have a partnership deal with Sony or Microsoft they would show it there I guess?

ERICATHERINE
06-12-2016, 06:01 PM
So what is everyone looking forward too?

3 things from my side.

1st, a new ac movie trailer.

Then, a traler/teaser ac ac empire (if it really is the real name, of course).

Finnaly, a new trailer conserning destiny's futur dlc (which come for September 20), like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFTn6jQk338

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Wow, we get 1 hour of Battlefield gameplay after the EA conference. Sweet!

ModernWaffle
06-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Yeah in 2013, 3 years before release. They could very well do a teaser for the next AC game. Then again, the past 2 years they only started hyping up AC in June at E3 for release in October as opposed to in March so by that logic they've turned to marketing the games in a shorter time span. A year and a half of marketing could hurt Empire.

But imagine if they just gave us a full blown CGI trailer out of nowhere - the forums would explode... Though in proper consideration, I'm interested to see if they will give us a movie trailer. I mean it's not exactly related to gaming or the E3 event in general but I guess it's not that far out considering Ubisoft gave us a random (awkward) singing session with Jason Derulo last year.

Most of the main ones have already been mentioned but games I'm interested in this year:

-Gears 4
-Dishonoured 2
-Watch Dogs 2
-Titanfall 2
-Battlefield 1
-Dead Rising 4
-Zelda Wii U
-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Cuphead (not sure if this was confirmed but seems likely anyway)

Rumoured Games / News
-Red Dead Redemption 2
-Prey 2
-Any information regarding new consoles, Sony or Microsoft

It's a good year for sequels ;)

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 09:43 PM
But CG trailers mean nothing. I hate CG trailers, it doesn't give you any indication of the game whatsoever.

Mr.Black24
06-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Seeing the Battlefield trailer and doing the WWI segments in Syndicate, I really heavily favor an Assassin's Creed WWI game.

Sushiglutton
06-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Not bad start. Titanfall looks mighty fun and BF amazing obv. But what's going on wih ME? No real gameplay still?

Farlander1991
06-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Here are my notes regarding the EA presentation.
- Titanfall 2 single-player = How To Train Your Titan? :D
- That's probably the most epic FIFA trailer that I have ever seen. Well, that's the only epic FIFA trailer that I have ever seen.
- Way to ruin intrigue from the FIFA trailer by talking about managers for like forever.
- EA Originals guy, be wary of your punctuation in speech. When you talk about helping Indie developers and your sentence begins 'Now we want ALL the profit' don't put a dot there before continuing with 'to go to the creators'. It sounds weird. And like the last part is what you decided to add just in the last second, just in case.
- The 7-10 minute Star Wars presentation part of EA E3 conference was like they said, 'look guys, we need to talk about new Star Wars games but we can't actually really show anything from the new Star Wars games, so just show footage from existing games and talk about how awesome new games will be and that they're awesome!'
- DICE, your new Battlefield game may look epic, engaging and full of cool features, but after Battlefield 2, 3 and 4 calling it Battlefield 1 is foolish even if it's based on World War 1. What if you make another World War 1 game later? Will it be Battlefield 1-2?

So, EA E3 conference overall was.... eh?
Titanfall 2 looked cool.
Mass Effect Andromeda sounds nice but they didn't really show much.
FIFA17 trailer surprisingly has intrigued me (I usually am not interested in sports games), though after it they've spent lots of time talking about and with managers thinking that they're being funny.
Fe looked pretty. Don't have any idea what is it about.
Star Wars section was 'let's just talk about Star Wars games that we won't show'.
Battlefield 1 was pretty epic.
And that's it? Hm. :/ Not a lot of content in the show.

And what was the Zac Effron and Jamie Foxx section about? Showed them for a few seconds, 'hey look it's Zac Effron and Jamie Foxx, byyyyye!' And other weird 'let's show celebrities or talk with random people for a bit about how much they like playing our games' bits.

It wasn't as boring as hell as last year's EA conference, so that's a plus.

Sorrosyss
06-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Good analysis Mr Farlander. :) I felt the same overall, it was all a bit underwhelming. They really didn't have very much at all this year, and they ended up dedicating a good 15 minutes to Madden and some e-sports stuff that I could not have been more uninterested in... lol

Mass Effect looks pretty, but some of the areas they showed looked really sparse - not much in the way of fine detailing, fauna etc. Nothing much of value was shown all in all. I'd honestly not be surprised if its release date gets moved again.

Well, I got the tease of the Visceral Star Wars I was after. For all of two seconds! lol. I understand that its two years out, but they could have at least given the title or.... something.

Titanfall 2 looked...interesting. Not for me though. Battlefield - astonishing graphics. Might consider that one. Fe - kind of novel, but thats the sort of game I'm gonna wait and get free on PSN in a year's time. :p

I'm not staying up for Bethesda, but I'm confident that Ubi can top EA with their catalogue tomorrow. :)

ze_topazio
06-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Dat Mourinho. :cool:

pacmanate
06-12-2016, 11:44 PM
That 1 hour of Battlefield footage was amazing. I can't wait.

Seems like a massive change from what BF3 to BF4 was, new time era definitely helps. SO many new toys to play with and graphically it looks stunning.

pacmanate
06-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Oh boy, that Skyrim remaster! And Dishonored 2 looks great!

I'm going to be SO broke this Winter though:

October - Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Skyrim
November - Dishonored 2, Watch_Dogs 2

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Didn't watch EA but seemed better than usual; Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 both look like solid titles at this point plus the addition of story mode to FIFA17 - whilst not being absolutely amazing - still seems relatively interesting.

Bethesda conference was pretty satisfying overall, the other E3 conferences should take suit from them - focus less on gimmicks / take away any unnecessary talks and just provide straightforward news on upcoming games. Quite impressive as their first one was really good as well. Unfortunately my inability to read leaks ruined some of the surprise for me. Just some quick thoughts:

-Fallout / Doom DLC shows continued attention to games already released, particularly happy that most of the Doom updates will be free
-Reveals of Prey / Quake were decent, but perhaps too early to tell how successful they will actually be
-Generally don't pay too much attention to remasters, they're nice additions but nothing essential - but adding the mod feature to Skyrim Special Edition was definitely neat
-Dishonoured 2 continues to look great, perhaps the game I'm most looking forward to along with Gears 4 Q4 2016

Only few hours till Microsoft conference now...

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Prince of Persia please please POP PLEASE new Prince of Persia please oh god please new prince of persia please be POP Prince of Persia please please POP PLEASE new Prince of Persia please oh god please new prince of persia please be POP Prince of Persia please please POP PLEASE new Prince of Persia please oh god please new prince of persia please be POP Prince of Persia please please POP PLEASE new Prince of Persia please oh god please new prince of persia please be POP Prince of Persia please please POP PLEASE new Prince of Persia please oh god please new prince of persia please be POP

crusader_prophet
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
2/3 of my anticipations were shown yesterday - ME Andromeda and Dishonored 2.

ME Andromeda - Still need to see more to form opinion. It looks ME1 style which is good. The only few seconds of gameplay with the beast looked like ME3 style movements with better graphics. I was expecting more fluid movement with more degrees of freedom. I want to be able sprint sideways while looking at a different 90 degrees direction. (May be I am asking too much in terms of computational intensity)

Dishonored 2 - everything I have been expecting. Harvey rocks!

Horizon Zero Dawn - we'll see today.

pacmanate
06-13-2016, 04:08 PM
Prince of Persia

Hmm.. now that you mention it. A PoP title coming out when there is no AC could be a thing? I know they have Watch_Dogs but PoP the past 2 itterations haven't been AAA titles so it could work.

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 04:13 PM
Hmm.. now that you mention it. A PoP title coming out when there is no AC could be a thing? I know they have Watch_Dogs but PoP the past 2 itterations haven't been AAA titles so it could work.

Nice to hear that there is some chance for POP!! 6 years without Prince of Persia seems like a good time to make it yes <3

pacmanate
06-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Nice to hear that there is some chance!! 6 years without Prince of Persia seems like a good time to make it yes <3

Oh I am all up for PoP, my favourite game series.

The PoP SoT trilogy was fantastic, I loved every single game. The reboot was fine but took me by surprise, I liked it really, wouldn''t mind a sequel.

The Forbidden Sands though, although they got back the PoP Trilogy VA, was a stain on that saga. The combat was so dummed down and the story wasnt nearly as good as the Trilogy games. If they ever revisit the SoT Prince I hope they do it properly. Maybe even have him older, in his 30's. That way they could change the VA and it would make sense for the older age.

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Yes I agree with you on that even Prince of Persia 3D from 1999 haved a better combat then forgotten sands,in forgoten sands you just strike strike strike :P
But i love every single POP game :)
POP WW is my favourite one and i truly hopes they make a prince of persia great like that,POP warrior within there is tons of weapons different combination of combat attacks and everything is perfect :)

Ubi-Banshee
06-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Dishonored!!! I'm so excited (I may have named my cat Corvo...)

crusader_prophet
06-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Dishonored!!! I'm so excited (I may have named my cat Corvo...)

Just pre-ordered the CE. Wish there was a special edition with just the steelbook and an art book like Uncharted 4.

Ubi-Banshee
06-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Just pre-ordered the CE. Wish there was a special edition with just the steelbook and an art book like Uncharted 4.

AHHH IT COMES WITH THE MASK!!! Oh man I might have to drop the $$

crusader_prophet
06-13-2016, 07:01 PM
AHHH IT COMES WITH THE MASK!!! Oh man I might have to drop the $$

Halloween costume confirmed.

Sushiglutton
06-13-2016, 08:34 PM
26 minutes to go, anyone watching :)? Would love another PoP Kitty, but I expect nothing...

HDinHB
06-13-2016, 08:37 PM
26 minutes to go, anyone watching :)? Would love another PoP Kitty, but I expect nothing...

At least you won't be disappointed. :nonchalance:

Sushiglutton
06-13-2016, 08:39 PM
At least you won't be disappointed. :nonchalance:

I wish, I will be disapointed anyway lol. Damn PoP was a mighty fine franchise...

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 08:44 PM
want POP Please new Prince of Persia game <3
wooow dude haves POP tatoo <3
they mentioned POP woow thats different start :)

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 09:04 PM
Ubisoft conference...starting off with random dancing :p

EDIT: Oh, it's for Just Dance 2017; still, completely unneeded and gimmicky IMO.

Sushiglutton
06-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Ubisoft conference...starting off with random dancing :p

Thought it was great :D! But I may miss the Just Dance toilet break later....

ERICATHERINE
06-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Any news about lords of iron (the next dlc for destiny)? I would like to be there, but I can't and bungie.net still haven't updated with a new video. ^-^

HDinHB
06-13-2016, 09:09 PM
Free PoP Sands of Time on PC

Ubisoft Club @E3 ‏@UbisoftClub 11m11 minutes ago
#Ubi30 Play Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time for free on digital PC!
Login to http://ubisoftclub.com to get it!

Sushiglutton
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Any news about lords of iron (the next dlc for destiny)? I would like to be there, but I can't and bungie.net still haven't updated with a new video. ^-^

Maybe at Sony conference tonight?

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 09:18 PM
Thought it was great :D! But I may miss the Just Dance toilet break later....

Oh don't get me wrong, I have no problems with the dancers themselves, just meant I'm not particularly keen on Ubisoft deviating from the games themselves - at least show Just Dance in the background before hand so I know why there is dancing rather than leave me slightly confused for the first minute of the conference or so.

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 09:21 PM
Ghost Recon The Phantom Pain.

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 09:26 PM
BTW, leaked scheduled, in case you want to know what to expect.

http://i.imgur.com/sODqHD9.png

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 09:31 PM
Ghost Recon The Phantom Pain.

;) Plus GTA - but looks good, though I'm not actually too familiar with the Ghost Recon series.

BTW, leaked scheduled, in case you want to know what to expect.

http://i.imgur.com/sODqHD9.png

Thanks, wasn't sure if it was worth watching the whole show or not, I'll probably only watch the last bits of the show as only the last four things on that list are the ones I'm interested in.

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 09:34 PM
New game -Prince of Persia
New game -Prince of Persia
<3
6 years waiting just for POP if there will be no pop i will organize protest!

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 10:11 PM
As usual For Honor looks really good.

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Where is prince of persia are you ****ing kidding me? :( :(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Farlander1991
06-13-2016, 10:29 PM
So finally I can talk about the game that I was part of the development team :) Trials of the Blood Dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdJOPVKXpQs

It's pretty cool if I may say so myself. Check it out if you're interested, it's released today :)

dxsxhxcx
06-13-2016, 10:47 PM
So finally I can talk about the game that I was part of the development team :) Trials of the Blood Dragon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdJOPVKXpQs It's pretty cool if I may say so myself. Check it out if you're interested, it's released today :)

I love side-scrollers, it looks like a fun game! What did you do in it?

SixKeys
06-13-2016, 10:48 PM
So finally I can talk about the game that I was part of the development team :) Trials of the Blood Dragon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdJOPVKXpQs It's pretty cool if I may say so myself. Check it out if you're interested, it's released today :)

The trailer was great. :D

I got all excited when Yves talked about a freeroam open world multiplayer, only to find out it's a sports game. :(

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Watchdogs 2 looking better and better each time I see it, cautiously optimistic. Steep reminds me of SSX, be keeping an eye out for this one as well. Only one more reveal - Prince of Persia would be quite nice and better than any other new IP they can offer as far as I'm concerned.

dxsxhxcx
06-13-2016, 10:51 PM
The trailer was great. :D

I got all excited when Yves talked about a freeroam open world multiplayer, only to find out it's a sports game. :(

(IMO) It looks pretty cool though.. :)

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 10:52 PM

Looks fun, I may give it a try one day.

Watch Dogs just doesn't appeal to me no matter how hard I try, the ugly designs, the cringey attempts at reproducing young people way of talking and behaving, the forced attempt at being cool, edgy and trendy, the unbelievable hacking, I don't know, it just doesn't work for me.

Like I said before WD2 reminds me of this pic.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/106e7e5598f02c6017fb6e146dea465f/tumblr_inline_nimszn3Xft1t98at1.gif

crusader_prophet
06-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Massive Open World (with waypoints and weak narrative) - yeah sounds like UbiSoft games. Nothing in that conference was appealing to me, nothing (except may be the AC Movie BTS which was repeat footage mostly). Oh well. looking forward to Dishonored 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn this year.

SixKeys
06-13-2016, 10:54 PM
(IMO) It looks pretty cool though.. :)

There is nothing I find more boring than sports games, except maybe racing games. With my luck the last reveal will be something like The Crew.

Farlander1991
06-13-2016, 10:55 PM
I love side-scrollers, it looks like a fun game! What did you do in it?

I was one of the game designers, doing game design stuff. :D Don't think I can talk about specifics until people actually play it :)

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 10:55 PM
Steep is, if anything, different.

SixKeys
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Pretty good lineup this year, I must say.

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
I thought there was going to be one more game... Steep was fine but having it as the last game shown at the same time as the 30th anniversary of Ubisoft was quite a let down, was expecting a significant announcement at the end.

ze_topazio
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
It was pretty meh to me.

Going4Quests
06-13-2016, 11:04 PM
I was expecting Assassin's Creed Empire ahead in time announcement. :(

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 11:04 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sushiglutton
06-13-2016, 11:05 PM
Great conference all around! Very varied and lots of funny moments.

KittyRino
06-13-2016, 11:05 PM
hope they all burn in hell -.-

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 11:09 PM
I was expecting Assassin's Creed Empire ahead in time announcement. :(

I didn't expect an announcement for the next AC at this point of time, but was thoroughly disappointed that they spent that time talking about the movie only to pretty much show nothing new.

crusader_prophet
06-13-2016, 11:12 PM
It was pretty meh to me.

^This

ModernWaffle
06-13-2016, 11:16 PM
It was pretty meh to me.

^This

Conferences so far feel ok but yeah lack of excitement as there seems to be less reveals and just more focus on games that have already been announced this year.

dxsxhxcx
06-13-2016, 11:32 PM
There is nothing I find more boring than sports games, except maybe racing games. With my luck the last reveal will be something like The Crew.

I find most of them boring too, with the exception of extreme sports.

I was one of the game designers, doing game design stuff. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png Don't think I can talk about specifics until people actually play it http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/smile.png

Nice, if I ever play it (I have to buy a new PC first, mine sucks!) I'll make sure to share my opinion about it with you.. :D

It's a shame we haven't seen anything about the new AC game.. :(

RVSage
06-13-2016, 11:52 PM
Watch Dogs 2 and For Honor stood out, the South Park game was pretty crazy, as anything South Park is, everything else was okay

JWRK
06-13-2016, 11:58 PM
Extremely underwhelming.

Just Dance - Not on drugs, sorry
Ghost Recon - OK this one is a maybe
South Park - Don't care for South Park, don't care for Obsidian, so nope
Division - Maybe when on sale ?
Eagle Flight - gimmick, can't afford, not interested anyway
Star Trek - gimmick, can't afford, not interested anyway
For Honor - looks and sound terrible, nope
Grow Up - Nope
Trails - Cool trailer but I don't care for the genre. Would be the high-water point of the evening otherwise.
Assassin's Creed Movie - Nothing new, nothing about the story, why do they all live in the dark? Did they forget to pay the power bill? Is it an HBO movie?
Watch_Dogs 2 - more of the same, pass
Steep - The replay function looks more fun than the game itself. Get back to make Assassin MP, Annecy. And add a replay function.

SixKeys
06-14-2016, 12:26 AM
IMO:

Just Dance - Nope
Ghost Recon - Nah
South Park - Hell yes
Division - Yes
Eagle Flight - Don't have the equipment nor do I plan to, the concept itself sounds cooler than the whole co-op thing
Star Trek - Again, don't have the equipment, but I love the idea of merging Star Trek and VR :)
For Honor - Hell yes
Grow Up - Nope
Trials - Cool trailer but I don't care for the genre
Assassin's Creed Movie - 'S why I'm here
Watch_Dogs 2 - Thought it looked decent. Not sure how I feel about the vibe of the new city/cast, seems like everybody's high on something, but the gameplay looked more intuitive than WD1, so maybe
Steep - Ugh

Ureh
06-14-2016, 12:45 AM
There's some really cool stuff this year.

For WD2, if we can remotely drive the car off that building while standing on top of it that would be cool. Maybe even drop it on top of a helicopter? In the cinematic trailer they showed a drone that can carry heavy loads, so it could catch us before we go splat on the ground right?!

Spoilers about the Dishonored 2 trailer and Dishonored 1 dlcs:
It looks like Delilah the main antagonist from the Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches dlc has returned. The last time we saw her, Daud trapped her inside a painting of a tree before she could possess Emily (the main star of D2, along with Corvo). In the trailer there's also a shiny tree but it looks very different from the one she is/was in. It was definitely a surprise to see her again if it is her.

Sorrosyss
06-14-2016, 01:11 AM
This was me.

"As with every year at E3, we like to take a deep dive into the world of Assassin's Creed....."

*eyes widen* Can it be?

"....as we take a look at the upcoming movie."

Gah!

:p

For Honor and Watch Dogs 2 stood out. Honestly, the VR games looked pretty poor, but I suppose you can't really appreciate them in 2D. Steep was a poor choice to end the show on, I think it underwhelmed for a lot of people judging by Reddit. Aisha was great again, but everything else was just ok.

I dunno, this E3 is a bit of a let down for me. I'm really not seeing anything thats standing out, and those I'm most interested in seem to be a long way off still. Its almost as if most of the developers are already working on projects for the next gen of consoles, as we seem to be smothered with remasters of late to cover a pretty obvious content drought in this gen. I've spent most of the PS4 era playing my PS3 so far. lol

RVSage
06-14-2016, 01:16 AM
This was me.

"As with every year at E3, we like to take a deep dive into the world of Assassin's Creed....."

*eyes widen* Can it be?

"....as we take a look at the upcoming movie."

Gah!

:p

Hahahaa :D my reaction precisely. Was looking for empire gameplay, when she said it

crusader_prophet
06-14-2016, 02:20 AM
G.O.D. O.F. W.A.R.
https://media.giphy.com/media/yidUzHnBk32Um9aMMw/giphy.gif

HDinHB
06-14-2016, 02:33 AM
Connor appears in Sony's E3 presentation.

No, not that Connor.

Megas_Doux
06-14-2016, 02:35 AM
g.o.d. O.f. W.a.r.
https://media.giphy.com/media/yiduzhnbk32um9ammw/giphy.gif

BEARDED KRATOS Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expected better graphics, however these guys are the few that actually improve the visuals on the final product.

crusader_prophet
06-14-2016, 02:43 AM
Sony even brought their own orchestra...yeah they won this round. lol they even didn't need those non-interrupted avalanche of awesomeness.

Locopells
06-14-2016, 03:10 AM
Dang it, Horizon Zero is PS only?! I was just getting interested!

Wait, Spider-Man as WELL?!

https://youtu.be/m8uvW_4xrSA

That's it, I'm outta here.

HDinHB
06-14-2016, 03:23 AM
Hehe Loco, you can probably pick up PS4 at a steep discount on Black Friday.

The Sony conference was virtuallyBS free...almost no talk and a lot of action.

Ureh
06-14-2016, 03:51 AM
Connor appears in Sony's E3 presentation.

No, not that Connor.

We'll get to write our own story with Connor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L4NUAxxZVA

Locopells
06-14-2016, 03:56 AM

Hell no, never giving into that kinda pressure...

Megas_Doux
06-14-2016, 04:00 AM

The Sony conference was virtuallyBS free...almost no talk and a lot of action.

Uncharted 4, God of War, CRASH BANDICOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I will return to roots, it seems.

I-Like-Pie45
06-14-2016, 04:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck4IZRdVAAAHxN1.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck4IZSsUkAADJpT.jpg
K has come to
Begin new battle against La Le Lu Li Lo at E3

ERICATHERINE
06-14-2016, 04:15 AM

When will it be buyable? ^-^

Ureh
06-14-2016, 04:31 AM
When will it be buyable? ^-^

No release date yet. :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck4IZRdVAAAHxN1.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck4IZSsUkAADJpT.jpg
K has come to
Begin new battle against La Le Lu Li Lo at E3

Another good comment I read is that it's an allegory: Reedus represent Kojima, and the baby is Metal Gear.

Btw... are all of those whales connected with umbilical cords as well?!

I-Like-Pie45
06-14-2016, 04:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjOFd0YNo0
capcom stole silent hills and konami is cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcaMw4aCz4c
the naked level from MGS2 is now an entire game

KittyRino
06-14-2016, 08:10 AM
Why they just cant make a new Prince of Persia game.

cawatrooper9
06-14-2016, 02:34 PM

I gotta say, I'm kind of amazed that we finally have a Connor with more awkward voice acting than Ratonhnhaké:ton.

crusader_prophet
06-14-2016, 03:22 PM

I wonder what happened to Jen Lawrence lookalike Kara from last year.

https://youtu.be/QEQfnT1eozc

ModernWaffle
06-14-2016, 05:18 PM
New most anticipated game ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

m4r-k7
06-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Woooooo finally a spiderman game being made by developers that can do him justice

andreycvetov
06-14-2016, 07:00 PM
I am the only one who misses Mr. Caffeine ?! .BRING HIM BACK ,UBI ! I need my doodle doodle doodle fix , like , right now .

ze_topazio
06-14-2016, 07:08 PM
the naked level from MGS2 is now an entire game

http://metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg

Can't wait.

I'm so disappointed by Resident Evil 7, what the hell, that looks nothing like Resident Evil, the Resident Evil 2 Remake is our only hope now, and knowing Capcom, it will disappoint, it certainly won't be like the excellent remake of first game.

I have mixed feelings about the new God of War, I'm open to different takes on established franchises, but the frenetic hack and slash is what made God of War fun.

New Spider Man looks pretty cool.

New Zelda also looks good, but not OH MY GOD I MUST HAVE IT NOW good sadly.

Remastered Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 is also good news.

Days Gone looks decent but it's so obviously inspired by The Last of Us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeAp2EqyRl0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-UCEbohSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sltg3JlpGw

ModernWaffle
06-14-2016, 07:18 PM
I am the only one who misses Mr. Caffeine ?! .BRING HIM BACK ,UBI ! I need my doodle doodle doodle fix , like , right now .

Thing is the E3 conferences have gotten better in terms of professionalism in recent years. This year there was hardly any noteworthy embarrassing or awkward moments in the conferences which is a good thing I guess. But still, I miss incidents like Mr. Caffeine, at least we'll always have the memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5mUapJTYyE

cawatrooper9
06-14-2016, 08:23 PM
I'm so disappointed by Resident Evil 7, what the hell, that looks nothing like Resident Evil, the Resident Evil 2 Remake is our only hope now, and knowing Capcom, it will disappoint, it certainly won't be like the excellent remake of first game.

Yeah, I'll totally agree that it doesn't look very Resident Evil, but I'm still pretty pumped for it. In fact, given the dingy atmosphere and the emphasis on mannequins in the beginning, I initially thought it was gonna be Condemned 3. It actually also reminds me quite a bit of PT/Silent Hills and Allison Road, both which looked absolutely terrifying (and both of which got cancelled). Hopefully this one actually makes it to shelves.

Also, the new Zelda looks fantastic. I'm not even a Nintendo person, haven't played a Zelda game since 2008, but I might have to pick up whatever console that ends up coming our on.

Sushiglutton
06-14-2016, 10:04 PM
I wish I was Kojima. He is allowed to create whatever he thinks up. For some reasons it always seem to be naked men, but still.

I gotta say, I'm kind of amazed that we finally have a Connor with more awkward voice acting than Ratonhnhaké:ton.

Haha it's funny because it's true :D

crusader_prophet
06-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Ryder family tree in ME Andromeda as options for protagonist.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6LLVw1uTo

ze_topazio
06-14-2016, 11:54 PM
So after Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Trials of the Blood Dragon, do you think we will ever get an Assassin's Creed Blood Dragon?

Locopells
06-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Thing is the E3 conferences have gotten better in terms of professionalism in recent years. This year there was hardly any noteworthy embarrassing or awkward moments in the conferences which is a good thing I guess. But still, I miss incidents like Mr. Caffeine, at least we'll always have the memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5mUapJTYyE

Well there was the painful Minecraft 'banter'...

HDinHB
06-15-2016, 12:35 AM
Remember the good old days? https://youtu.be/f-ZQSEwOiGY?t=36m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZQSEwOiGY&feature=youtu.be&t=36m

Lana Kane v Tobuscus: Dawn of ...

LoyalACFan
06-15-2016, 02:22 AM
Gotta say, I haven't really been blown away by this year's E3 so far. Lots of remakes and sequels, no new IP's that excite me. Guess it's still early, but most of the big reveals are done, I think. Only a couple of wildcard slots in the schedule remaining.

So after Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Trials of the Blood Dragon, do you think we will ever get an Assassin's Creed Blood Dragon?

We did, it was called The Tyranny of King Washington

SixKeys
06-15-2016, 04:20 AM

http://i.imgur.com/pMHES47.gif

The Kojima game looks intriguing. Still sad we're not getting Silent Hills, but it'll be interesting to see what he does next.

Zelda continues to underwhelm every year.

pacmanate
06-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Sony's conference was the best conference I've seen in a long time.

God of War 4 actually appeals to me, this new take on the franchise makes me want to play it. I disliked the first 3.
Death Stranding - Kojima and Norman Reedus, can't wait!
Spider-Man BY INSOMNIAC?! So much YES! Finally a AAA developer is on this, it looked SO SO good.
Horizon: Zero Dawn looks great every time I see it, nice concept
Detroit: Become Human seems to give so much more choice in how your own story plays out. Looking forward to this.
Days Gone - FINALLY a AAA Zombie game thats NOT arcadey and is grounded in reality. This is what makes Zombies refreshing.

Thank God these are coming out next year as in November-December I already have about 6 games to buy.

Wooooooooooooo!

https://abload.de/img/untitled18vuj5.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/ConventionalJitteryAmurminnow.gif

http://i.imgur.com/BPYj9Sm.gif

ModernWaffle
06-15-2016, 12:41 PM

God of War 4 actually appeals to me, this new take on the franchise makes me want to play it. I disliked the first 3.
Death Stranding - Kojima and Norman Reedus, can't wait!
Spider-Man BY INSOMNIAC?! So much YES! Finally a AAA developer is on this, it looked SO SO good.
Horizon: Zero Dawn looks great every time I see it, nice concept
Detroit: Become Human seems to give so much more choice in how your own story plays out. Looking forward to this.
Days Gone - FINALLY a AAA Zombie game thats NOT arcadey and is grounded in reality. This is what makes Zombies refreshing.

Thank God these are coming out next year as in November-December I already have about 6 games to buy.

Agreed, it was a pretty strong conference this year and I appreciated their greater focus on the games beyond all else. Microsoft's conference was also good, but was disappointed by the underwhelming lack of new IPs announced plus I think they made a mistake of introducing the Xbox One S, Project Scorpio and 'Play Anywhere' feature all at the same time as it took a lot of focus away from the games themselves.

Overall though quite a solid E3 this year - an ideal time for AC to take a break as we're getting so many good games coming out for the rest of this year up to early 2017. The line-up in this period is amazing, don't remember the last time I was excited for over 10 unreleased games on top of what games I'm trying to catch up to play over the last year. Great time for gamers all-round :D

Well there was the painful Minecraft 'banter'...

Forgot about that, was quite bad. Minecraft's a great game, but it's not new and the add-ons they mentioned were nice but hardly worth taking up space in the conference. Plus why was the commentary geared towards a young demographic when the audience clearly consisted of professional journalists and older gamers, what were they thinking?

crusader_prophet
06-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Gotta say, I haven't really been blown away by this year's E3 so far. Lots of remakes and sequels, no new IP's that excite me. Guess it's still early, but most of the big reveals are done.

What about Horizon Zero Dawn and Detroit Become Human? They both look promising with two different styles of gameplay.

crusader_prophet
06-15-2016, 03:17 PM

Have you played GoW Ascension?

This one does look different. looks like there will be a lot of character development here.

m4r-k7
06-15-2016, 04:00 PM

When I saw this I went into full hype mode. The animations here are PERFECT. Spiderman is now one of my most anticipated titles. Sonys conference was mindblowing - game after game after game!

SixKeys
06-16-2016, 03:57 AM

WTF? This confuses the hell out of me. He actually stops in mid-air, hanging onto nothing, then somehow gains enough momentum to swing through a window? How TF is this supposed to even work?

HDinHB
06-16-2016, 05:56 AM
You can't see it well in the gif, but at the point where he "stops" and gains momentum, he's slinging webs to the sides of the windows and pulling himself through. You can see the webs dangling after the glass breaks.

If you watch it in slo-mo it looks better (at 34s at 1/4 speed):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg&feature=youtu.be&t=34s

I'm not a huge fan of comic-book games--I prefer original characters. And I'm not a huge fan of the giant white spider.

SixKeys
06-16-2016, 07:32 PM
You can't see it well in the gif, but at the point where he "stops" and gains momentum, he's slinging webs to the sides of the windows and pulling himself through. You can see the webs dangling after the glass breaks.

If you watch it in slo-mo it looks better (at 34s at 1/4 speed):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg&feature=youtu.be&t=34s

I'm not a huge fan of comic-book games--I prefer original characters. And I'm not a huge fan of the giant white spider.

Hmm, I like Spiderman well enough, but this trailer isn't doing it for me.

cawatrooper9
06-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Hmm, I like Spiderman well enough, but this trailer isn't doing it for me.

Same. Web of Shadows was great, and this game looks pretty enough, but it just seems kind of bland so far. Not saying it'll be bad or anything, just that I'm not blown away by the trailer.

pacmanate
06-17-2016, 12:46 AM
WTF? This confuses the hell out of me. He actually stops in mid-air, hanging onto nothing, then somehow gains enough momentum to swing through a window? How TF is this supposed to even work?

Double web sling shot. It looks like he stops in mid air because he shoots a web either side of the window that snaps his arms back forcefully to shoot him forward.

LoyalACFan
06-17-2016, 05:26 AM
What about Horizon Zero Dawn and Detroit Become Human? They both look promising with two different styles of gameplay.

I fell in love with Horizon the first time I saw it, so it was nice to see more in-game footage, but for me it was like preaching to the converted. As for Detroit: Become Human... Well, what can I say, I f**king hated Heavy Rain and Two Souls after being super hyped for both, so I'm gonna go ahead and say David Cage has fooled me twice. Won't be falling for it a third time.

TBH the only new titles that have grabbed my attention at all are God of War, Spider-Man, and Days Gone. But none of them have me really jazzed; didn't like the previous God of War games, I'm only interested in Spider-Man for the exploration, and Days Gone... hm. I still haven't seen enough to decide whether I like it or not. It could be a really innovative take on the zombie genre, or just generic rehash of tried-and-true zombie tropes with a couple of scripted environmental gimmicks. Red flag #1 is the protagonist; it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're going for a Daryl Dixon knockoff. Which is fine in and of itself (I grew up around a bunch of introverted country boys, so the character feels authentic to me) but it feels like they might just be playing into that image for cynical reasons, instead of actually having a strong story to tell. The whole "woman dies, then her love interest guy angrily kills people" thing is incredibly played-out, so I kind of grimaced when they hinted at that in the trailer. But as I've said many times before, trailers can be very misleading. TL;DR I'll wait until I see more.

I'm also disappointed we didn't see Red Dead :( I heard some scuttlebutt that they had originally planned to show a teaser trailer at the Sony conference, but the trailer contained a scene where a crowded bar/brothel gets shot up by outlaws, so they axed it, thinking it would be in bad taste following the Orlando tragedy, and showed the Days Gone trailer instead. Edit- just saw that a Sony exec has denied that the schedule had been changed, so maybe that's not the case. Take-Two just had a very subdued E3 debut, then, I guess.

I-Like-Pie45
06-17-2016, 05:40 AM
days gone basically looks like someone managed to get Sony to fund and make their big Walking Dead x TLoU x Left 4 Dead x Ride to Hell Retribution fanfic into a video game

as for red dead its obvious it wasn't happening, since it's proven math that gta online updates + shark cards are far more profitable than single player expansions and games + costly years of development for R*. Expect the Horses and Six-Guns Update for GTA Online to be announced any day now.

LoyalACFan
06-17-2016, 05:44 AM
days gone basically looks like someone managed to get Sony to fund and make their big Walking Dead x TLoU x Left 4 Dead x Ride to Hell Retribution fanfic into a video game

My roommate said it looked like Jax Teller's acid nightmare.

I actually just now watched the gameplay for the first time (not sure how I missed it before, I just read a preview) and I can honestly say any hype I had for it is completely dead. I watched ten minutes of gameplay, and I was bored start to finish. Sure, the horde is impressive, but the prospect of running around triggering scripted traps and occasionally turning around to unload a clip into the horde does not excite me. And this was the highlight of their game that they wanted to thrust onto the world stage as a first impression? Hard pass.

ERICATHERINE
06-17-2016, 06:57 AM
TBH the only new titles that have grabbed my attention at all are God of War, Spider-Man, and Days Gone.

So, you're saying you didn't like the ac movie trailer? I admit it showed some scenes from the first trailer, but some scenes were new aswell. ^-^

Sushiglutton
06-17-2016, 10:55 AM
Gotta say, I haven't really been blown away by this year's E3 so far. Lots of remakes and sequels, no new IP's that excite me. Guess it's still early, but most of the big reveals are done, I think. Only a couple of wildcard slots in the schedule remaining.

Isn't this like every E3 though? You kind of go in expecting dozens of new awesome IP revelas, but in reality it's just never gonna happen. But how about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqOgDhinYI

My roommate said it looked like Jax Teller's acid nightmare.

I actually just now watched the gameplay for the first time (not sure how I missed it before, I just read a preview) and I can honestly say any hype I had for it is completely dead. I watched ten minutes of gameplay, and I was bored start to finish. Sure, the horde is impressive, but the prospect of running around triggering scripted traps and occasionally turning around to unload a clip into the horde does not excite me. And this was the highlight of their game that they wanted to thrust onto the world stage as a first impression? Hard pass.

Have to agree on this one. Your thoughts on what seems to be the core gameplay is exactly what I thought, but I never really spelled it out as clearly as you just did. Just seems stressful and annoying.

LoyalACFan
06-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Isn't this like every E3 though? You kind of go in expecting dozens of new awesome IP revelas, but in reality it's just never gonna happen. But how about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqOgDhinYI

Got nothing to play it on, sadly, so I didn't pay much attention to it once I found out it was a PC/XB1 exclusive. It looks wonderfully demented, but there's no realistic chance that I'll be playing it anytime soon unless I dole out some cash for a computer upgrade (which, since I'm graduating college this semester and losing both my college-town jobs, ain't gonna happen). But I don't know, there's usually at least one game at each E3 that really grabs my attention out of nowhere, and I just didn't get that this year. Oh well.

Have to agree on this one. Your thoughts on what seems to be the core gameplay is exactly what I thought, but I never really spelled it out as clearly as you just did. Just seems stressful and annoying.

Thanks :) It really was kind of disappointing though, I thought for a minute that it could be this year's big standout for me.

LoyalACFan
06-17-2016, 11:23 AM
So, you're saying you didn't like the ac movie trailer? I admit it showed some scenes from the first trailer, but some scenes were new aswell. ^-^

You know, to be honest, I really don't care about the AC movie. I hope it does well, revitalizes interest in the brand, lines Ubi's pockets for future AC investments, yadda yadda yadda, but I just can't force myself to give a damn about it personally. And I've tried. I felt absolutely nothing watching that trailer. No hype, no cringe, no nothing. It's just not even really on my radar anymore.

Sushiglutton
06-17-2016, 01:53 PM
Got nothing to play it on, sadly, so I didn't pay much attention to it once I found out it was a PC/XB1 exclusive. It looks wonderfully demented, but there's no realistic chance that I'll be playing it anytime soon unless I dole out some cash for a computer upgrade (which, since I'm graduating college this semester and losing both my college-town jobs, ain't gonna happen). But I don't know, there's usually at least one game at each E3 that really grabs my attention out of nowhere, and I just didn't get that this year. Oh well.

Ah I see, off to University now? Good news is you'll be able to buy a nuclear powered rig down the road with the right education.

I agree there wasn't really a Watch_Dogs moment (that reveal was amazing). Zelda seems to be generally considered as game of the show. And it has an impressive range of mechanics for sure. But yeah it didn't really feel like soemthing crazy different.

Thanks :) It really was kind of disappointing though, I thought for a minute that it could be this year's big standout for me.

The trailer was good so it seemed intriguing for sure.

crusader_prophet
06-17-2016, 02:29 PM
You know, to be honest, I really don't care about the AC movie. I hope it does well, revitalizes interest in the brand, lines Ubi's pockets for future AC investments, yadda yadda yadda, but I just can't force myself to give a damn about it personally. And I've tried. I felt absolutely nothing watching that trailer. No hype, no cringe, no nothing. It's just not even really on my radar anymore.

Lol, I have started to feel the same actually. I will watch it for sure, but the hype isn't there for me anymore. Specially after I heard there is a huge line-up of movies based on other Ubi games it doesn't seem special anymore. It's just another cash generator for them. I hope it does well and probably will considering the cast line-up they have, but the thrill isn't there for me.

Looking forward to other games from other studios now.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-18-2016, 07:09 PM
Been away so long from this place, PTA school is really kicking me in the butt -- in a good way :p

I literally screamed when I saw the REVII announcement! I just finished with the demo and it looked very promising. Lets hope it stays that way when it comes out.

Im looking forward to that, Horizon, Death Stranding (Norman Fetus), Kingdom Hearts, and the Last Guardian!

A new Rayman game would have been nice but it's not a life and death situation if we don't get it :p

Overall, the conferences were pretty good. Sony's conference won my vote - that orchestra! :)

ze_topazio
06-18-2016, 10:23 PM
^ Did you like the new God of War?

pacmanate
06-18-2016, 10:30 PM
I just realised I didn't update the OP :D

Also as a little side note, only 13 pages... probably the smallest E3 thread we have ever had. Goes to show how many people are sticking around... wasn't that much in the first place, but with no AC game it's even worse.

Megas_Doux
06-19-2016, 01:05 AM

A lot!!!!

And I'm a HUGE fan of the series since it came up. The overall reaction can be divided between old fans not liking it and others that were never interested from the beginning actually looking for it now.

ERICATHERINE
06-19-2016, 03:04 AM
A lot!!!!

And I'm a HUGE fan of the series since it came up. The overall reaction can be divided between old fans not liking it and others that were never interested from the beginning actually looking for it now.

Then here, for you. Watch and you will see who is number one. XD

Ureh
06-19-2016, 03:55 AM
A lot!!!!

It made me feel young again. GoW3 was my first - it was release in 2010 right? - so surprisingly even though Kratos is a lot older now, I felt 6 years younger! It's like my oldness transferred into his beard. Better than any age-defying skin lotions and elixirs.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-19-2016, 04:41 AM
OMG YUSSS!

How could I forget that one XD

Only thing is that they're not keeping the original VO :/

Ureh
06-19-2016, 04:41 PM
OMG YUSSS!How could I forget that one XDOnly thing is that they're not keeping the original VO :/Not sure how TC Carson would've delivered the old Kratos voice, but I gotta say that Chris Judge did a pretty decent job. The tone in his voice makes it feel like he put a cork on Kratos' temper.http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Christopher-Judge-stargate-sg-1-21308348-613-480.jpg

crusader_prophet
06-19-2016, 06:19 PM
OMG YUSSS!

How could I forget that one XD

You guys played the Ascension? For some reason I really liked it...may it was the twisted torture and torment...hmm

Then here, for you. Watch and you will see who is number one. XD

Erm...What?

ERICATHERINE
06-20-2016, 02:25 AM
Erm...What?

I puted a video, but black widow erased it from my post. Is that why you don't understand what I wrote? ^-^

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Not sure how TC Carson would've delivered the old Kratos voice, but I gotta say that Chris Judge did a pretty decent job. The tone in his voice makes it feel like he put a cork on Kratos' temper.http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Christopher-Judge-stargate-sg-1-21308348-613-480.jpg

Oh, I didnt have a problem with the new VA. I just thought they would have stayed with the original character for the entire series. And yes, he did well in my book.

You guys played the Ascension? For some reason I really liked it...may it was the twisted torture and torment...hmm

I have! I thought it was pretty neat!

Ureh
06-20-2016, 06:49 PM

Not yet, I'll give it a try.

Oh, I didnt have a problem with the new VA. I just thought they would have stayed with the original character for the entire series. And yes, he did well in my book.

Yeah it's sad to see the original voice go. But hopefully they'll have some kinda flashbacks or memories featuring Carson... to serve as a recap for old and new players. That way they can show the transition from impetuous Kratos to the more tempered one (presumably after he meets his son's mother).