PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any unwanted "Join The Family" Loyalty Reward codes for "Join Dedsec"

Void_Katana
06-10-2016, 08:59 PM
So, basically, i want to be able to get my hands on some of the cool stuff that they have in the promo before they all get taken by pre-order holders.
If you participated in the "Join the Family" promotion, you should have gotten a Watch_Dogs-themed email with a code.
Help a Brotherhood member out and PM the unwanted codes, so they won't be wasted!
Thank you in advance,
Void_Katana

DionysDDR
06-11-2016, 05:23 AM
Much like the title says I'm looking to see if anyone has a code they don't plan on using from the AC Syndicate "Join The Family" loyalty reward that you received in your e-mail if you were part of the program. The code is for the upcoming Watch_Dogs 2 rewards website were you build up points to receive in-game or physical rewards given to you. I just don't want the codes to not be put to use and also don't want most of the rewards being taken by the early people who've pre-ordered the game. If you do could you please private message me that said code. Thanks in advance.