PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Game freezes at the same point

Lina_Matreshka
06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Hello, please help.

The game freezes as soon as I receive an egg from which hatches chocolate.
I was at the 114 level, when I got the egg, open an egg, get a chocolate bar and a window on startup freezes, the process does not go on, I can not get to the tree, I can not close or open as soon as you open the game, once the egg . Start a new game on the 96 level has received the golden egg, and what do you think .. I received a chocolate bar, and the same problem, the game hangs on loading screen and all. Addressed to the support, but it's all meaningless.
phone upgraded as well as game. With support staff we found out that it was not a problem telephone. I hope someone can help or who have already encountered this problem and knows how to solve it.

Best Regards,
Alina

pancor007
06-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Hello, please help.

The game freezes as soon as I receive an egg from which hatches chocolate.
I was at the 114 level, when I got the egg, open an egg, get a chocolate bar and a window on startup freezes, the process does not go on, I can not get to the tree, I can not close or open as soon as you open the game, once the egg . Start a new game on the 96 level has received the golden egg, and what do you think .. I received a chocolate bar, and the same problem, the game hangs on loading screen and all. Addressed to the support, but it's all meaningless.
phone upgraded as well as game. With support staff we found out that it was not a problem telephone. I hope someone can help or who have already encountered this problem and knows how to solve it.

Best Regards,
Alina

Same problem here
Level 128 and after opening an egg the game is stuck on loading screen

RibShark
06-15-2016, 07:18 PM
Same problem here, except I am only on Adventure 14 (so it seems unlikely that it matters at all what adventure you are on). I received a silver egg from Toad Story which I hatched (into Flam-Bay) after completing Sea of Serendipity, and after pressing to move forward a screen, the game loads perpetually. Restarting the app or device has no impact and loading the game shows the map for a split second before entering the egg hatching screen which I can not exit. This is on the Android version of the game, running on my Nexus 10 running the Remix OS 2.0 ROM.

Cricrimo
08-01-2016, 05:01 PM
same problem !! after level 36. I started a new game et same problem after level 29 !