PDA

View Full Version : Wasnt the Koh-i-Noor destroyed? *scratches head*

Opono
06-10-2016, 05:35 AM
*SPOILERS FOR ASSASINS CREED BRAHMAN COMIC*

So I read the comic AC: Brahman, and since I am playing/reading anything AC related ever made, a logical choice would be to play ACC:India next... however I booted up the game, and to my surprise, the description for the first level is that he is trying recover Koh-i-Noor?? But that thing blew up into pieces in the comic, wtf? Is this explained in the game later? Did I just miss something, like the gem can repair itself? Or is this a mayor plothole that Ubisoft overlooked because they were just rushing to release stuff on the market?

Sigma 1313
06-10-2016, 06:20 AM
So the diamond eventually reconstructed itself, and in 1850 became a part of the crown jewels. Obviously Arbaaz learned of this and went to reclaim it. I don't remember seeing anything in game saying how it reconstructed itself.

Sorrosyss
06-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Not got the comic to hand, but if I recall it was shown reconstructing in the last few panels. In the Last Maharaja DLC it is revealed that the original precursor diamond never left India, and that the crown jewel is in fact a perfectly ordinary jewel.

Opono
06-12-2016, 01:18 PM
So the diamond eventually reconstructed itself, and in 1850 became a part of the crown jewels. Obviously Arbaaz learned of this and went to reclaim it. I don't remember seeing anything in game saying how it reconstructed itself.

Not got the comic to hand, but if I recall it was shown reconstructing in the last few panels. In the Last Maharaja DLC it is revealed that the original precursor diamond never left India, and that the crown jewel is in fact a perfectly ordinary jewel.

I checked the comic, the jewel did reconstruct itself in the last few panels, I guess I missed that considering that dude lost his wife to try and find it, and then they were like "woops false lead!",so I guess the main point of the comic is some guy got screwed over?? also in Syndicate last maharaja, green smashes the fake one, impliying the real one can rebuild itself.