PDA

View Full Version : Beta

ItachixUchihaPRO
06-07-2016, 02:35 PM
hi everyone.
so i got to this forum due to registration to the beta program of For Honor because it looks pretty promising to me and could become one of the best games 2016.so i decided to join into.my question is simple: will there be a playable beta version for us?is there any date in sight or is there maybe already something what i newbie do not know?Hope somebody can help.

May The Legion lead you to Victory.Knights <3

StandardAce
06-07-2016, 02:38 PM
There is no confirmed beta as of yet - but there will likely be one 'hopefully' soon. With E3 around the corner - they will be unveiling a lot of new information about For Honor. :D

FredEx919
06-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Hello and welcome ItachixUchihaPRO! As mentioned above by Chadpole, we haven't announced any new events, but you'll receive updates since you have registered. Until then, feel free to join in on any discussions around the forums!

FLYINGvDUTCHMAN
06-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Is there an option to toggle on emails? I'm registered but I don't think i'm up for getting emails

V4nClief
06-15-2016, 05:23 PM
I don't believe you can toggle off emails as it's like subscribing to a newsletter. Plus your code when they send them out for a beta will be through email so why would you want to possibly miss that?