PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Reward System

harrysyn
06-06-2016, 09:03 AM
I am NOT impressed with the reward system in the Division. I have just completed the 5 Daily HVT missions, and only got ONE high end green gear piece, - once again a Lone Star piece (got at least 20 pieces of the same gear) - NEVER Sentry's Call or Striker's gear, and 4 RUBBISH gold items - so much for RANDOM drops. This happens ALL the time. What's the point of playing this game if the reward system is crap. Also, why do the vendors in the Base of Operations ALWAYS sell such RUBBISH for outrageous Phoenix Credits prices?? I don't know if it just me, but if I get RUBBISH loot drops most of the time, and can't buy any decent gear in the Base of Operations, then WHAT IS THE POINT OF PLAYING THIS GAME???
I do not like playing in the DZ as I prefer to solo play, and with the 1.2 reroll, solo playing in the DZ is a waste of time and energy.
I would be interested to see Massive,s response to my questions and comments, and also if other players are having the same disappointing experiences.

DeltaAgent26
06-11-2016, 08:37 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1460278-So-done-with-this-game

stick_jock2002
06-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Lots of Lone Star sure... then again, I've gotten tons of Sentry's, Predators, Hunters Faith, Nomads, and my 2 pieces of Final Measure... all from Daily HVT's... RUBBISH... I tell ya...

nuclearbroccoli
06-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Lots of Lone Star sure... then again, I've gotten tons of Sentry's, Predators, Hunters Faith, Nomads, and my 2 pieces of Final Measure... all from Daily HVT's... RUBBISH... I tell ya...

You've been abnormally lucky then. I've only gotten 2 striker (same piece so really only counts as 1), 1 sentry, a couple of Final Measure (useless), and EVERYTHING else has been Lonestar.

If you're like me and looking for strictly Striker or Tactician, HVTs are useless unless you're willing to play for months for a single decent piece. That's way too long for that minimal gain.

And no, I don't want to grind FL either. I just want the pieces for a half decent build BEFORE I go into the DZ or grind the harder missions so I have a decent chance of survival and can actually enjoy playing them.

The developers seem to be completely against this concept though, which is frustrating for a casual player.

stick_jock2002
06-15-2016, 06:05 PM
You've been abnormally lucky then. I've only gotten 2 striker (same piece so really only counts as 1), 1 sentry, a couple of Final Measure (useless), and EVERYTHING else has been Lonestar.

If you're like me and looking for strictly Striker or Tactician, HVTs are useless unless you're willing to play for months for a single decent piece. That's way too long for that minimal gain.

And no, I don't want to grind FL either. I just want the pieces for a half decent build BEFORE I go into the DZ or grind the harder missions so I have a decent chance of survival and can actually enjoy playing them.

The developers seem to be completely against this concept though, which is frustrating for a casual player.

Final Measure useless?? Don't know... that exotic damage resistance has been a life saver... 66% here (not as high as some I've seen) and you can tell a major difference against cleaners and their flame-throwers-of-death...

edit: then again, my 464k toughness can't hurt either... tho' I got a little carried away there, recal'd for armor and stamina, stamina mods/etc to get it... and once I got it realized my poor Firearms had dropped a tad low... whoops... all good tho'...

SIRLANCELOT444
06-21-2016, 07:19 PM
I am NOT impressed with the reward system in the Division. I have just completed the 5 Daily HVT missions, and only got ONE high end green gear piece, - once again a Lone Star piece (got at least 20 pieces of the same gear) - NEVER Sentry's Call or Striker's gear, and 4 RUBBISH gold items - so much for RANDOM drops. This happens ALL the time. What's the point of playing this game if the reward system is crap. Also, why do the vendors in the Base of Operations ALWAYS sell such RUBBISH for outrageous Phoenix Credits prices?? I don't know if it just me, but if I get RUBBISH loot drops most of the time, and can't buy any decent gear in the Base of Operations, then WHAT IS THE POINT OF PLAYING THIS GAME???
I do not like playing in the DZ as I prefer to solo play, and with the 1.2 reroll, solo playing in the DZ is a waste of time and energy.
I would be interested to see Massive,s response to my questions and comments, and also if other players are having the same disappointing experiences.

Play Clear Skies Incursion

m1crobra1n
06-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Well the DZ is not even better. I have played 4 days in a row with friends in DZ and 3 hours a day at least.
I have that rewards chat mode on to see what friends get.

They get lots of caches of purple and greens and sometimes yellow.
I just hate this BS that i dont get none pretty much.

With in that 4 days i have got maximum of 30 purple cashes and 4-5 greens and maybe 1-2 yellows.
As i play i see my friends get at least a 20-30 caches of purple every day.

I have 38 240GS items in my stash that all are useless and can make only SKILL alt's.
On my second alt i tried to make it better but cant get DPS over 130K and not even toughness over 300K
but i can make skill to over 40K