PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a ranked system?

StandardAce
06-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Similar to other big games such as League Of Legends, Hearthstone, Counter Strike Global Offensive, and even Ubisofts Rainbow Six Siege. So yeah, any idea if the devs are implementing a ranked competitive mode with different tiers and such for multiplayer? I honestly hope they do - I've always enjoyed climbing and improving my "mmr" and mechanics by versing harder players in different games. :cool:

With a ranked system (if there is one) - would you lot prefer seasons or just one unlimited season? Also - similar to other games, how would you lot feel if (if there are seasons) - that you met a certain rank in that specific season - you would get an exclusive cosmetic item.

:p

EGOTuom
06-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a good idea and a good topic to mention.

I would love to see seasons which are limited. I think limited would be better to give everyone the chance to make it to the top. A cosmetic item as a reward for good performance also sounds really nice to me.

Unfortunately, I did not hear anything about this yet. I only know they confirmed a progression system for FOR HONOR. I assume we receive more info on that at E3 :)

Eiddard
06-09-2016, 04:40 PM
As far as I remember, yes, there will be a ranked system, I am pretty sure it was said in several interviews by the devs in the days after the E3.

Fatal-Feit
06-09-2016, 09:48 PM
I don't like the idea of exclusive items, even if it's cosmetic. Perhaps the reward could be a rare cosmetic item and a spot to participate in a tournament for the best players that season.

MisterWillow
06-09-2016, 10:06 PM
I don't like the idea of exclusive items, even if it's cosmetic. Perhaps the reward could be a rare cosmetic item and a spot to participate in a tournament for the best players that season.

While I don't necessarily have a problem with exclusive items---just for the effect of seeing someone with a helmet that looks like a skull (or whatever) in a regular game, and knowing instantly that that person is not someone to be trifled with (without even a need to display people's ranks or anything)---but if they go the limited seasons route, the chance to participate in a tournament with other highly-ranked players would be great.

Dead1y-Derri
06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
When I was at Gamescom last year, I asked about MP and specifically if they'd have all components that normally come with a MP game and they said they planned to have a full competitive and challenging MP mode.