PDA

View Full Version : offline mode

kld.kms
06-03-2016, 12:05 PM
I just renew my subscription, and I notice the problem with Unlimited are still the same.

I have a slow internet so the song always low quality, and sometimes it stop in the middle of the song .. it's kinda ruin the dance for my and my friends when we dance.

I wish there was an offline mode for the game, I don't mind downloading all the songs, you can check the subscription online at the start of the game and then we can play the rest of the game without worrying about lag or connection.

Black_Widow9
06-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Thank you for your feedback!

bbgero
06-16-2016, 07:02 AM
I was searching for an answer to this one since it's not on the FAQs.
Questions such as 'can we play it offline?', 'does it download the song first bafore it plays?' and 'what are the minimum bandwitdh for a smooth gameplay (since it is streaming)?'
This thread kinda clears it up.
We also have a very slow Internet connection at our place so I think we'll just have the same problem as kld.kms'.
The game would be called 'Dance and Freeze' rather than JUST DANCE.

Black_Widow9
06-19-2016, 02:47 AM
I was searching for an answer to this one since it's not on the FAQs.
Questions such as 'can we play it offline?', 'does it download the song first bafore it plays?' and 'what are the minimum bandwitdh for a smooth gameplay (since it is streaming)?'
This thread kinda clears it up.
We also have a very slow Internet connection at our place so I think we'll just have the same problem as kld.kms'.
The game would be called 'Dance and Freeze' rather than JUST DANCE.
Hello and welcome bbgero,

Well JD Unlimited is a subscription streaming service which is why you need to be online. ;)