PDA

View Full Version : Help: Unobtainable ECHO

Iam_Dasus
06-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Can somebody please help me out? Maybe someone out there has the same problem as I do.

Apparently I didn't collect the ECHO found in the Unknown Signal side mission and now I can't go back to get it since I already completed the mission. I messaged a mod and still haven't heard back and I'm getting alittle impatient. If anyone else knows a fix to this problem that doesn't include me running through the entire story again just to collect this one ECHO, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Natchai_Ubisoft
06-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Try grouping up with someone who still has to do it and do it in their session. It should then function normally :)

Iam_Dasus
06-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Try grouping up with someone who still has to do it and do it in their session. It should then function normally :)

Great idea! Thank you!

DeltaAgent26
06-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Out of the 293 intel items to collect, there are two or three that do not get removed from the map.
Although it is possible to get 100% completion, those two or three items (echos) will always remain on the map and will also remain active when you pass by them.
To get the 100% completion, you have to fully complete all side and story missions, then concentrate on only the intel.
If one does not allow you to pick it up, move on to another and come back to it (usually after a restart of the game).
You may have to do the same ones several times to actually get it to complete.

Lacruss1
06-24-2016, 09:54 AM
Game is broken, have two echo left to play. There are two in hell kitchen that I cannot collect. Then on top of it there are two more that are also not obtainable on map....... Makes no sense. So frustrated. Tried joining others games and also does not work. Fix this PLEASE! This game has been out how long and the simple little things are still broken :/

N1NJ4.FUNK
06-27-2016, 08:40 PM

This, OR....Start a 2nd character but this time dont forget the mission ECHOs. (i had a hard time finding someone since all my friends quit playing so this is how i obtained my pink jacket)

Force58
06-28-2016, 05:34 AM
This, OR....Start a 2nd character but this time dont forget the mission ECHOs. (i had a hard time finding someone since all my friends quit playing so this is how i obtained my pink jacket)

So you can get an echo that won't unlock on your primary with an alt character? I'm trying that now to see if it works. I have the echo in Hells Kitchen to get but it won't unlock no matter what I do. One of my friends still needed it but when we went there he got it and I didn't. So here I sit at 292/293, very frustrating.

europa0376
06-29-2016, 09:00 PM
I've hung around long enough and have given up finding someone who hasn't already done this....I'd rather be playing. I have everything collected except the Judy Walters echos....

Force58
06-30-2016, 06:52 PM
I've hung around long enough and have given up finding someone who hasn't already done this....I'd rather be playing. I have everything collected except the Judy Walters echos....

Hey Europa, I'm having an issue with Judy Walters number 5, the final one I need to have all collectibles completed. If you're on Xbox hit me up with a message on the system, force58, and I'll help you.