PDA

View Full Version : PC This sucks

Vinny074
06-02-2016, 01:32 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::o

you only think for your selfs what about your customers hayi some of us cant afford buying this games as soon as they been launched we get them from pawn shops or game shops wher we buy ths games as secondhands i bot ths farcry 3 for pc i dd all the stuff i had to do problem is ths keycode it aint working plz think of your next customers guys plz how do you expect us to play your products while the keycode is already been used worse thing no option to get a new keycode ths sucks guys please do something about this i wont compare with other companies but do something i used my last cash to buy your product then this hayi plz guys :mad::mad::mad:

reply on my email at irvinvinny@gmail.com

BLaZiNgSPEED
06-02-2016, 11:49 PM
You have to complain to the vendor. Ubisoft in no way are at fault here. You buy a game from an unreliable store and the CD Key doesn't work and you complain here as if Ubisoft are to blame?
You have to buy the game from an established retailer. Return back to the shop from wherever you bought the game from and tell them that the code did not work.

Second hand means the key has already been used. No one is responsible for your problem. You have to buy the game original. The CD/DVD case needs to be well packetted before you buy. Or else you know there's always that danger that the key has been previously registered by another user.

No one is going to give you a free CD Key via email. Contact your shop and ask them for a refund since it's second hand. Then buy the game from elsewhere. You can order the game online for delivery, it's cheaper than in-stores. Also digitally via Steam or UPlay.

rebiscoquackers
06-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Lesson learned: Don't buy games second hand. Buy original. Most games today can only be registered once to one user and that's it. You can try complaining to your vendor though, and see if they can help you with your problem.