PDA

View Full Version : Main Mission (HARD) Rank Mismatch tips.

SIRLANCELOT444
06-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Heres a hint for those who are newer and playing main missions on HARD MODE. I'm on my second character and started Broadway Emporium (minimum rank recommend of 8)

I was a rank 9, There was a 10 and two 8s

We were a good team but the 8s could barely make a dent into the enemies cause of the rank 10 player that had all the enemies rank 10. The enemies will take on the difficulty rank of the highest rank player in the group. We did it over and over and over and we couldnt make progress so after a grueling session, we had to quit. . I'm sure theres a sweet spot on this map for advantage on keeping your team alive but it was only my third time playing this particular mission as a Division player.

The 9, 10, 8, 8 combo was too difficult

I tried again with another team.

We did it with a 9, 9, 9 and 8. The 8 had a bit of difficulty cause the enemies were 9 but we did alright.

If youre two ranks below the highest I recommend you dont attempt it unless that high ranking player has a compatible partner to make a dent into the enemies.

diaz1023
06-01-2016, 10:09 PM
agreed, i on occasion partner up with a lower ranked buddy, trying to help him rank up, but he is gettin KIA all the time! need to be somewhat close in order to make it work for everyone

SIRLANCELOT444
06-02-2016, 06:54 AM
agreed, i on occasion partner up with a lower ranked buddy, trying to help him rank up, but he is gettin KIA all the time! need to be somewhat close in order to make it work for everyone

Yes good idea to guard him and help him out. I dont want them to get frustrated or have bad memories of the game cause of us. It never clicked into my head until recently when I started examining everyones exact rank.