PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia Gamecard experts- Help!

jamesdietz
04-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Am thinking of replacing my currentGforce4 ti 4600 with the newest 6800 model & at the same timeupgrade to 1GB from 768MB memory - I do have the $$$ but just wonder if the trip is necessary. Currently I have smooth game play much of the time... but unless each start from desktop is absolutely clean I have a long lasting tendancy for the game to lock up & turn computer off esp on more " complex" missions... I also have an eye on the future when the BoB game is released in 05....Suggestions anyone?

jamesdietz
04-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Am thinking of replacing my currentGforce4 ti 4600 with the newest 6800 model & at the same timeupgrade to 1GB from 768MB memory - I do have the $$$ but just wonder if the trip is necessary. Currently I have smooth game play much of the time... but unless each start from desktop is absolutely clean I have a long lasting tendancy for the game to lock up & turn computer off esp on more " complex" missions... I also have an eye on the future when the BoB game is released in 05....Suggestions anyone?