PDA

View Full Version : What I do in my AC series and what I've already done. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-29-2016, 07:14 PM
First of all, between every md part, I go to this site to read about what the game don't show us.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Initiates

Also,each time I'm about to start a game in a new century, I go to this site to read from the first century after the last game until the end of the century of the current game.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

So, from the start of my serie until now, I did everything in ac 1 except the collectible. I also rescued every cityzens and did every viewpoint.

Then, I watched ac lineage.

I'm not sure if I'll read the novel about the game, but that aside, I'll do nothing that isn't a game, a site or a video.

So now, I'll soon start ac ii. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-30-2016, 04:42 AM
I started ac ii. I finnished the md part and continued until i finnished the mission with Maria and Leonardo and I did all the viewpoints of the first part of Firenze. I haven't done the mission of Petruccio and the one of Claudia and Duccio yet. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Today, I escaped from Firenze to go to the villa. For now, I got all the feathers and tresures and gliphs from Monterigionny and the 2 first zone of Firenze.

I think I'll 100% ac ii, while I'm at it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Yesterday, I killed Viery de Pazzy. Then, I got the double hidden blades.

So far, I did every mail, smashing husband and race missions, that can be done before returning to Firenze.

I got all the statue at the villa and I opened all the chest and got all the features until the return the Firenze. I also did every glyph I could, just like the viewpoints.

As for Monteriggionni, all it's shop are entirerly renovated just like every other part of the city. I also, got all the paintings from Monteriggionni, all the wepons I can get for now just like the armor pieces. Also, all the codex pages I got are on the codex wall.

Before doing any other main missions, I want to get money to buy other things for the villa, like the paintings of san Gimminianno, for a quick exemple. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Today I killed Jacopo de Pazzi and every other target between him and Vieri. Right now, I'm at Forly, but I didn't do anything there yet.

I did every Assassin tombs from toscane, the villa and Firenze, including the Templar lair of Firenze.

I got all the features of the left end of Firenze, which were the only one I didn't have.

I did the 2 glyph I missed on Firenze.

I did every Assassin bounty I could do, for now.

I got all the chest I didn't get in Toscane, villa and Firenze, which mean not the ones from the mountain or Forly. This include every chest from the tombs and Templar lair, including every secret ones.

Until Forly, I did every mail, punchin the husband and race missions I could do.

I also have every weapons, pieces of armor, codex pages and painting at the villa. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Today, I killed Emilio Barbarigo.

I got every feathers from Forly and the starting zone of Venice, just like the glyphs and the chests.

Talking about the chests, I also got them all on the mountain.

Until Emilio's death, I did every mail, punching the husband, race and Assassin bouty missions.

I also did the Assassin tomb of Forly and the first Templar lair of Venezia, which include get all the secret chest of both of them.

As for Monteriggionni, I now have every painting of the game. I also have nearly all the codex pages so far, just like the weapons, the armor pieces and every feathers are in Maria's box, just like every Assassins seal I got are set for Altair's armor.

So, the only weapon I miss is Altair's sword and the only pieces of armor I miss, beside the Altair one are the strongest that can be broken. ^-^

Jexx21
06-10-2016, 04:40 AM
what is this

ERICATHERINE
06-10-2016, 04:56 AM
what is this

The title says it all. :rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
06-10-2016, 05:05 AM
So, today I killed Carlo Grimaldi, but unlike yesterday, I continued a bit, after that.

Monteriggionni is done at around 95%.

I miss 19 feathers, one last piece of armor, 2 codex pages and painting of Ezio's targets.

I did every Assassin bounty until the last one of Dorsoduro (the zone of Venice, where we kill Marco Barbarigo) just like the viewpoints and the treasure chests.

I finnished playing after the second mission of Marco Barbarigo. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-11-2016, 06:54 AM
I killed Marco Barbarigo, today.

I miss only 9 feathers, 24 chests, 1 codex page and, of course paintings of Ezio's targets.

The only viewpoints I still haven't done are the ones in the last part of Venice, that we unlock and the ones of the dlc part of Firenze.

I done the last glyphs and so, I watched the truth video.

I watched the Kraken easter egg.

I did the last Templar lair. By the way, I now have all the secret chest of the game.

Today, I did the last race and the last Assassin bounty.

I now have every pieces of equipment.

I bought and did every training.

I bought everything I can buy so far in the sarto shop that let me carry more stuff.

Also, i forgot to talk about it, but I looted a key with no purpose on on of the training target we have to test the hidden gun on. Here is a video that show what I mean about that, along with other things. To get directly to the part of the key I got, go to 2:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVul0W1Snk

I also did the first mission of Silvio Barbarigo, which is actually a video.

I think that was all for today. ^-^

SixKeys
06-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Also, i forgot to talk about it, but I looted a key with no purpose on on of the training target we have to test the hidden gun on. Here is a video that show what I mean about that, along with other things. To get directly to the part of the key I got, go to 2:07

I believe originally the mission was meant to be longer and the keys were supposed to be part of that, but they probably ran out of time.

ERICATHERINE
06-12-2016, 05:44 AM
I believe originally the mission was meant to be longer and the keys were supposed to be part of that, but they probably ran out of time.

Yea, who knows? Maybe Leonardo would have told us he lost his key for, lets say, his house, searching it inside, while waiting for Ezio to return from his hidden gun test. Then, Ezio would arrive and in a different cotscene, if we loot the key, we see Ezio returning it to him, while saying something like I think your apprentice lost your key.

If it would be something as little as that, maybe ubisoft, found that useless for the game story and decided not to put that in the final verision of the game, with the key, already programed, staying there. It would be a bit like the Vespucci missions of brotherhood, since they were originaly part of ac ii, except the key thing wasn't part of any other game. It's just an abandoned project from ac ii. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-12-2016, 06:00 AM
So today, I finnished plaing ac ii. I done it at 100% and sincerely, even with ac initiates.com saying it's done at 100% with my first game of ac ii, I surely never completed that game as much as that.

3 of the secret chest were always missing, in my last games, before that one.

I also never did 2 of the 3 easter eggs I did in that game. Of course I'm talking about the key, but I'm also talking about the easter egg that start this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVul0W1Snk

So, from tomorow, when I'll have nothing to do, I'll play ac brotherhood, but I will first have to read a bit of my 2 links of the first post of this thread. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-13-2016, 06:45 AM
I started ac brotherhood, today. Right now, I try to buy as many things I want and renovation of Roma as possible, before finnishing for today. I don't think I will complete the game at 100%. Of course, I know there is flag maps that I can buy, but it bring nothing to the story. As for puting the missions to 100%, i'll that, but only for the ones I want. Normally, by doing that, I always can do the last mission of Christina Vespucci by the end of the game. As for the Assassins pigeon missions, I'll do every of the ones that have a story. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-14-2016, 05:24 AM
Today I started sequence 3 and did the first Templar lair. I also continued renovating Rome and I bought everything available. Conserning the glyphs, today, I did the fifth one. At the moment, I can start the Copernico missions. I also started buying the paintings.

That's about all for today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Yesterday, I finnished sequence 3.

I bought every paintings that can be buy in the game.

I did the seventh glyph.

I did every missions of Copernico.

I did the side missions of sequence 3.

I did the first Christina mission.

I got the 5 item from the past in the md. (ezio's belt, maria's feater box, Mario's sword, the Medici's cape and Claudia's book)

I also did the 2 first Romulus tombs that are side missions.

Finnaly, the lasts Borgia towers that I still haven't got are the 3 in the French territory. ^-^

Ureh
06-15-2016, 09:29 PM
So today, I finnished plaing ac ii. I done it at 100% and sincerely, even with ac initiates.com saying it's done at 100% with my first game of ac ii, I surely never completed that game as much as that.

My memory is rusty but I seem to remember some of the activities not counting towards 100% sync, such as weapons, possibly ordinary chests and most armors (with the exception of Armour of Altair).

ERICATHERINE
06-16-2016, 12:23 AM
My memory is rusty but I seem to remember some of the activities not counting towards 100% sync, such as weapons, possibly ordinary chests and most armors (with the exception of Armour of Altair).

Yea, I know that, on the site, not everything was counting. I was talking from a completionist point of view. ^-^

SixKeys
06-16-2016, 04:18 AM

I could be wrong, but ISTR that chests do count towards full sync in AC2. At least the game keeps count of how many you've opened in each location, whether or not it technically contributes to full sync or not.

ERICATHERINE
06-16-2016, 06:35 AM
I could be wrong, but ISTR that chests do count towards full sync in AC2. At least the game keeps count of how many you've opened in each location, whether or not it technically contributes to full sync or not.

Yea, but the secret chest were not shown on the dna files of ac ii and they didn't count in the chest total that is shown in the tresure chest dna file. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-16-2016, 06:50 AM
Today, I received visitors, so I didn't have that much time to play.

I did a Christina mission.

I renovated Rome a bit more.

I got some treasure chest.

I did the 8th glyph.

I recuited some futur Assassins and trained them. For now they are around rank 5 and I only miss 3 recruit.

I did some main missions.

And finnaly, I completed the first fabro quest. ^-^

Ureh
06-17-2016, 03:06 AM
Yea, I know that, on the site, not everything was counting. I was talking from a completionist point of view. ^-^

Oh right! I get it.

Btw did you loot all of the gondolas?

ERICATHERINE
06-17-2016, 06:13 AM
Oh right! I get it.

Btw did you loot all of the gondolas?

No, I don't consider them as a collectible. For me, looting a gondola is the same thing as pickpocketing someone or looting a dead body. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-17-2016, 06:38 AM
Today, I finnished sequence 4.

I did another Christina mission.

Right now all I miss, conserning the truth, is 2 glyphs. The one on the aqueduct side, in the french territory and the one on the side of the wall of de Valoi's fortress.

I did all the assassination bountys of sequence 5.

I miss only 1 feather from the 10 of Rome.

I did every Leonardo's war machines missions.

I now have the double hidden blade, the poison dart and the metal glove.

I did the Ezio vs the 5 mercenary, side mission.

All my recruit are at the rank Assassino.

I bought everything that can be buy, for where I am in the game.

I sent my Assassins recruit on every "main missions" made for them so far and readed what happened after they won.

I totally renovated the left zone of the map and continued renovating the south zone and the right zone of the map.

I think that's all I did today. ^-^

Locopells
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
No, I don't consider them as a collectible. For me, looting a gondola is the same thing as pickpocketing someone or looting a dead body. ^-^

But, but, they're shiny!

ERICATHERINE
06-17-2016, 07:19 PM
But, but, they're shiny!

But they aren't in the dna files of any ac games.

Now that I think about it, they aren't in any ac games other than ac ii. The flag returned, from ac 1 to ac b. The Templars from ac 1 returned in ac iii in the form of side missions that we have to found. The chest were there in ac ii and stayed for every next games. The feathers were in ac ii and returned in ac b and ac iii. (in ac b there wasn't any new type of collectible) in ac re, the animus date fragments returned in black flag. The memory pages did not returned, but it was understandable, since their purpose was to unlock the special armor mission. The almanac pages were only in ac iii, but it's understandable since they were there with the purpose of the inventions. The buried treasures were only in black flag, but it's understandable since it's a game about pirates. The chanty returned in ac ro. The manuscript were only in black flag but it's understandable since if we check them in the database, they say they were owned by one of black flag's target (ahem Laurens Prince ahem). The diamond of rogue were only in rogue, but it's understandable since it's the last game so far where we have places to renovate. The Templar rings, the Templar armor keys, the mayan rocks, the tomb stones, etc. are all in only one game, but I don't consider them as collectibles, since there are more like quest items. The dry flowers the bears, the cockades and all these things that are left are also in one game, but it's understandable since they were either in one country and/or in the last game so far.

On the other end the gondolas were only in ac ii while they could have been in ac b as well, but aren't. That's another reason, why I don't consider them as collectibles. Because if ubisoft would have make them like that, they would certainly have puted them in other games for a long time now. ^-^

Locopells
06-18-2016, 12:23 AM
Shiny as in magpie syndrome!

ERICATHERINE
06-18-2016, 03:24 AM
With star wars rogue one arriving around the same time as the ac movie, I decided to do a star wars serie at the same time as my actual Assassin's creed serie. So, starting today, depending of what I want to do, I may continu my ac serie like I can do my star wars serie.

Today, since I don't have much time to play ac b, being at 22 hour, I will watch star wars the phantom menace.

In this serie, after that movie, I will watch star wars the attack of the clones.

Then, I'll watch the movie of star wars the clone wars, followed by the 6 seasons of episodes and I mean all the episodes of every seasons (I got them all on bluray for the first 5 seasons and on dvd for the 6th).

Then I'll watch star wars the revenge of the sith.

Then, I will probably play star wars the force unleashed on my nintendo ds. I'll choose the good ending, of course.

Next, I'll watch the 2 seasons of star wars rebels. I got season 1 on dvd and for the season 2 I'll watch that on youtube if I don't have every episodes at home at that moment.

Then I'll watch my bluray of star wars a new hope, the empire strickes back and the return of the jedi.

Finaly, until I watch the rogue one, I'll watch star wars the force awaken. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-18-2016, 04:00 AM
Shiny as in magpie syndrome!

Then here. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVf2ZtpraWg

ERICATHERINE
06-19-2016, 03:13 AM
So, today I'll watch star wars episode 2. I wanted to do a batch spaghetti sauce, but the person I've been waiting to come for all day didn't came. I realised to late that we were 2 days too soon. XD

ERICATHERINE
06-19-2016, 03:06 PM
So yesterday night, I decided to change my plan a bit after Anakin and Padmé departed for Naboo for the first time of the movie.

So, far from there to now, here is what I did.

I finnished 2 sequences.

I finnished every single Maria missions . I did the Christina mission at Venice. If I remember correctly the next one will be the last.

I did the 2nd batch of thief missions.

I finnished all the shop quest I had.

I opened many chests.

I did four out of the six romulus lair.

I did (I think) every single Templar agent missions.

I got every Borgia tower.

I have all the recruits I can have and they are all, but one at the Assassino rank, with the last being rank 9.

All the main missions made for recruits they can do so far are done.

Rome is renovated at 100%.

The truth is finnished.

So far, I bought every thing I could.

I think that's all for now. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-20-2016, 02:35 AM
There, I finnished ac brotherhood and all it's dlcs. I even watched ac ascendance. Next step will be the lost archive, which I will complete a t 100%. As for ac revelations, I will do every missions, but not at 100% .

On a side note I just saw that, even with everything bought at the fabro, I still miss around 4 weapons in ac b. I wonder what I should do to get them. :confused:

SixKeys
06-20-2016, 11:29 AM
There, I finnished ac brotherhood and all it's dlcs. I even watched ac ascendance. Next step will be the lost archive, which I will complete a t 100%. As for ac revelations, I will do every missions, but not at 100% .

On a side note I just saw that, even with everything bought at the fabro, I still miss around 4 weapons in ac b. I wonder what I should do to get them. :confused:

Did you complete all the shop quests? You get some weapons from those. Also the courtesan, thief and mercenary challenges.

ERICATHERINE
06-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Did you complete all the shop quests? You get some weapons from those. Also the courtesan, thief and mercenary challenges.

Yes, I completed every shop quest of the game.

Do the challenges really give weapons, in ac b? I mean, I know they do in ac re, but I didn't heard it was possible, in ac b. :confused:

Of course, if the ac b factions challenges really give weapons, they are surely the ones I miss. ^-^

Fatal-Feit
06-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Dunno if you have the luxury of time, but could you give us your opinions as you progress through the games?

Locopells
06-21-2016, 12:18 AM
Do the challenges really give weapons, in ACB? I mean, I know they do in ACR, but I didn't heard it was possible, in ACB. :confused:

Of course, if the ACB factions challenges really give weapons, they are surely the ones I miss. ^-^

Yes, the faction challenges unlock weapons - some good ones as well.

ERICATHERINE
06-21-2016, 01:18 AM
Dunno if you have the luxury of time, but could you give us your opinions as you progress through the games?

Then here it goes (I'll try to remember for the next games), but I'll do it when I Finnish them.

Ac 1 : my worst ac ever, even if I like it like every ac games.

My opinion on md.

Why can't we run? I mean, it's not like if Desmond need the animus to know how to do that. Also, why is there a mention in a email of an epidemi in Africa with nearly everyone there diyng if so many games later there is still no other mention of such a tragic event.

My opinion on the past days.

I like the fact that when there is some cutscenes, we can see them from another angle. Also, why the heck is there so many cllectibles. Ahem, those damn flags, ahem. Finnaly, I would have like to have multiple save slots.

Ac ii : the esiest ac game to do at 100%. Also,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVRXzh9crk

My opinion on md.

I would have liked to be able to get out of the animus, just in case I miss a conversation with the Assassin team. It would also have been great to be able to read email

I would have liked a feather map, so I would not have to check video of where to find them. It got the best ac final boss battle music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-11s1rWrH9o

Ac b : it's a story showing a Cesare Borgia with a power trip.

I thoughts about md.

The best md so far. Shaun was as funny as always. I loved this scene. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skh0oh0harw

On the counter part, why the heck didn't ubisoft patched this? :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOY70NVMkRM

I mean, it's the only way we can talk to Lucy, when she's not there anymore.

Oh no, not the return of the flags. :mad:

On the other hand ilke the fact that we can use the apple, but there is times when I think it would be easier to use my primary weapon.

On a side note, ac ascendance is not very good when comparing it to lineage or embers. It does not even seem accurate. When playing ac b, we kill de Valois in his fortress, while in this video, Ezio seem to kill him in a romain ruin in the middle of nowhere.

And Now, I think I will start the lost archive. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-21-2016, 07:01 AM
There. I just finnished the lost archive and broke the loop.

Next step, ac revelations. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-22-2016, 06:21 AM
Today- I had things to do, so I didn't play that much.

I have finnished the 5 Desmond's journey missions.

In the zone we first arrive in at Istanbul, I practically have finnished renovating. All that is left is to buy the Galata tower. I have done every viewpoints in Galata and I found every chest of the first 2 chest maps we can buy.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-23-2016, 04:22 AM
Today, I just don't have time to play. I don't even have the time to watch star wars episode ii. Tomorrow will be a day to celebrate because here, in Quebec, it'll be the (sorry I just know the french name of the provincial festival) "fête de la st-Jean Batiste". There will be musician playing music live, food like popcorn, coton candy and others, stands to play games and try to win prize, attractions and at night, there will be firework. So, I won't have time to play tomorrow as well, with all that. I will leave for my grand mother's home at 7:00 o'clock and I just don't know when I'll return. I'll bring my ps3 for ac re and star wars 2 for after tomorrow. I'll try to win a prize for my mom. I wonder how big the prize will be if we playall togeter, me, my mom, my grand mother, her sister Francine, Francine's daughter and grand daughter.

ERICATHERINE
06-24-2016, 03:50 AM
Lol. Today, I learned that the festival was not just provincial. It's a festival national.

Also, I may be able to play ac re tommorow. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-25-2016, 04:34 PM
yesterday, I watched star wars episode ii a bit more. I'm now at the part where Obi-wan arrives on Kamino.

Today, the goal is to get money in ac re, so I can buy everything I can before continuing the main missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-26-2016, 01:22 AM
Galata is completely renovated. I just bougth the Galata tower. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-27-2016, 05:53 AM
So, today, I went back home. I'll be able to play a bit more.

As for the series, to day I did/am doing the following things.

I finnished getting every Assassin towers.

I got every Assassin recruits. (still upgrading them)

I renovated a bit more constentinople.

I did some main missions.

I buyed some stuff.

Finnaly (at least for now), I did the mission to get the sword of Vlad the empalor. ^-^

Edit. Forgot to say that while I got my recruits, I did every recruiting side missions. ^-^

Bastiaen
06-27-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm doing my annual replay right now as well, so it's interesting to watch yours as it goes along. I'm on Unity now, and each time I replay this game, I love it more and more. While I'm looking forward to syndicate, replaying unity also points out some of the glaring flaws in my romp through London.

cawatrooper9
06-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who does annual replays.

Though, between my lack of free time now and the growing number of games, my series playthrough took me about three months last year. Can't wait for the days when annual replays start overlapping each other. :p

ERICATHERINE
06-27-2016, 09:13 PM
Tonight, I did nearly all the side stuff I had to do in the game.

The only recruit missions I still have to do, is the last one that is also a main mission.

I did the mercenary and thief missions.

I did every single bombe missions.

Constantinople is now renovated past the 75%. The only renovation I still have to buy are the big building. Right now I'm trying to get money to buy the ones I still don't have.

I bought some stuff, including the books.

I got some memory of Ishak Pasha pages. So far, the ones I have are the following. The Galata tower, the Bazar, the one on the romani camp side and the one on the building at the south-west end of the map. By memory, I know two other places where I can find one. The north of the Jannisary camp and below a roof in the arsenal. If some of you have the 4 other places in mind, if you could write them in this thread, it would be appreciated. That way, I would not have to check a walkthrough video. For exemple I know one of the 4 is on a tower balcony, but I don't know where that tower is. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-27-2016, 10:33 PM
There. I found the 9 memory pages that are accessible before we go to the arsenal. I just miss the one that is there.

Right now, I'm still renovating Constantinople. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-28-2016, 03:47 AM
So far today, here is what I did.

Constantinople is renovated at 100%.

I bought some other stuff.

I finnished sequence 3. That's about everything I did that I had not mentioned yet. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-28-2016, 10:38 PM
So far today, here if what I did.

I did every "find the book" missions.

I got the last memory page.

I did the mission where we get the armor of Ishak Pasha.

I finnished the sequence of the 3rd key.

I started the next sequence, by doing the basic main missions and doing the first Sofia main mission of the sequence.

I bought everything I could so far.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-29-2016, 05:30 AM
There. I just finnished every thing I wanted to do in ac re (including the video we get by having every single book).

Next step, ac embers.

Now, for fatal feit, here is my opinion on ac revelations.

On the md.

I like to hear Desmond's point of view on his past live. Also, another good point about Desmond's journey, is that we can hear a couple of time the voice of Desmond's mom, who has yet to be shown.

On the past days.

I like hearing Ezio menestrel's song. After all theses years playing ac series, there is still a couple of them I think are funny.

Also, about the bad things.

I would have liked to know what is wrote on the memory pages of Ishak Pasha. Also, man, really? A book worth more than 100000A? Man either the money isn't wort much or that guy is more a thief than a merchant. I know there is a 10% of the price being taxe, but man i'm sure no book was worth that much, back then. :rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
06-29-2016, 07:21 AM
I watched Assassin's creed embers. Tomorrow, I will surely start ac iii. I think I will complete the main game at 100%, but not his dlcs. (or at least, not all the dlcs). ^-^

Ureh
06-29-2016, 10:05 PM
I would have liked to know what is wrote on the memory pages of Ishak Pasha. Also, man, really? A book worth more than 100000A? Man either the money isn't wort much or that guy is more a thief than a merchant. I know there is a 10% of the price being taxe, but man i'm sure no book was worth that much, back then. :rolleyes:

That book is worth every penny when Ezio wants to impress Sofia.

Oh, and knowledge is priceless, I guess...

ERICATHERINE
06-30-2016, 04:53 AM
Oh, and knowledge is priceless, I guess...

Well, I don't know about that book, precisely, but many book, which I have readed the description in the Assassin's HQ, were described as based on false info or just not true. There was even a couple of them, which the game didn't seem to be sure if what was wrote in it was true or false. I don't think anybody, these days, would pay 100000$, just to buy a book of Alice in the wonderland, even if it comes with a book of Peter Pan. Not to mention that (for as far as I know) the price of the things we buy was way lower some ten year ago. So, what can I say more than that this book was buyed, in the lore, hundreds of years ago.

Look the video games price for exemple. I buyed ac syndicate for around 60$ on the ps store, before it was playable, while watch dogs 2 is, without any dlc, around 80$, if I remember correctly. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-30-2016, 05:05 AM
I just finnished sequence 2 of ac iii.

I also, did the first courier side mission.

I also unlocked every entry of the underground of Boston.

I also found all 4 almanac pages that Haytam can get and bring them to Benjamin Franklin to get the special conversation and my 500 £.

I also opened 2 chests.

So far every mission i finnished was done at 100%. I think I will replay the mission where Haytam is on a ship in sequence 1. I choosed to listen to the cook instead of the doctor, when I was given the choice, so next time, I will change my choice. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
06-30-2016, 07:40 AM
Wow. More than 1000 views. I didn't think I would have that much in the sixth page of this thread, when I started it. Thanks everyone. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-01-2016, 07:20 AM
So today, here is what I did.

The next thing I will have too do, storywise, is the go to the homestead for the first time in the game.

I completed a bit my hunting map.

I got every chest in the frontier. Since there is a chest in each of the fort, I gave them to the American army, while was at it.

I finnished every hunting side missions and the only thing I still have to do with the first serie of hunting challenge is to kill a bear with my hidden blades.

I finnished every Daniel Boon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLPJc0pJo-E

... missions in the frontier. XD

Conscerning his first serie of challenge, I did everything I could by staying on the frontier, but thing is, with them wanting me to find every fort, I won't be able to finnish this first serie of challenge until after Tomas Hickey is dead.

I found some feathers.

I found everything peg leg want in the frontier.

I unlocked the Homestead trophy (no, I'm not talking about a PlayStation trophy, I talking about one of the trophy we can see in the manor's second floor) we get by stealing 10 convoy in the frontier.

So, far every viewpoints of both Boston and the frontier are done.

I did a courier and a delivery side mission in the frontier.

I did this :

I think I will replay the mission where Haytam is on a ship in sequence 1. I choosed to listen to the cook instead of the doctor, when I was given the choice, so next time, I will change my choice. ^-^

Every missions I did so far were done at 100%.

I found every shop of both Boston and the frontier.

I think that's all I did for today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-01-2016, 11:19 PM

At the moment, I'm in the middle of the mission where Connor arrive in Boston, before he become a wanted man.

The missions I did sofar today are all done at 100%. (though I just remember doing 1).

Every almanac pages of Boston are collected.

The only chest of Boston, I'm missing is the one inside the green dragon tavern.

The 2 fort of Boston now belong to the American.

Every peg leg trinket of both the homestead and Boston are collected.

I think that's everything I did for now. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-01-2016, 11:45 PM
I just remember two other things I did.

First, I started the delivery side mission of Boston.

Then, I did the second courier side mission of Boston.

Now, I will continu the mission I said I started, in my last comment. ^-^

Ureh
07-02-2016, 03:33 AM
Well, I don't know about that book, precisely, but many book, which I have readed the description in the Assassin's HQ, were described as based on false info or just not true. There was even a couple of them, which the game didn't seem to be sure if what was wrote in it was true or false. I don't think anybody, these days, would pay 100000$, just to buy a book of Alice in the wonderland, even if it comes with a book of Peter Pan. Not to mention that (for as far as I know) the price of the things we buy was way lower some ten year ago. So, what can I say more than that this book was buyed, in the lore, hundreds of years ago.

Look the video games price for exemple. I buyed ac syndicate for around 60$ on the ps store, before it was playable, while watch dogs 2 is, without any dlc, around 80$, if I remember correctly. ^-^

Bibliotheca, the one that costs 100k, was supposedly written in the 9th century. That's about 700 years before Ezio bought it from a little bookstore hidden somewhere in Anatolia. So I'd say the price tag is probably justified if it's an original copy. You'd be surprised by how much people are willing to pay for rare editions in auction.

ERICATHERINE
07-02-2016, 06:34 AM
You'd be surprised by how much people are willing to pay for rare editions in auction.

Well, at least, you suprised me by writting that. ^-^

Bibliotheca, the one that costs 100k, was supposedly written in the 9th century.

ERICATHERINE
07-02-2016, 07:01 AM
So, after my last update, here is what I did.

I finnished sequence 5. So far, every mission I did as been done at 100%.

I started the thief challenge. If I rember correctly, I finnished the first serie of challenge and started the second serie.

I did the 2 Daniel Boon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwSZ26sdVLA

... missions of Boston. XD

I finnished the first serie of hunting challenge ans started the second one.

I started the first serie of challenge of the Boston brawlers and did the first fight club side mission, in the frontier. The next fight club side mission will be in New York.

I got the last chest of Boston.

I did every homestead missions I could do. The last one I remember I did was the one with the white cougar, which is a mission for Myriam.

I did the dlc mission to get the sword of captain Kidd.

I traded some of my trinket with peg leg in exchange of the 3 first letters.

I upgraded the Aquila. The only things the ship miss are the fire ammo, the ramming upgrade and the upgrade that let us turn faster.

I finnished my hunting map a little bit more.

I think that's all I did since my last update. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-03-2016, 12:24 AM

I did the first Templars vs Aquila mission.

I did the fort Wolcot peg leg mission.

I did the peg leg mission with the Octavius and the ice berg.

I did the peg leg mission on the island with all the sunken ships.

I did the 3 naval battles dlc missions.

I bought the ramming upgrade for the Aquila.

Finnally, I cleared the path of a naval convoy by doin the 3 missions which that purpose.

Now I think it's time I finnish star wars episode ii. Also, depending on how much time I'll have after finnishing the movie, I'll probably watch the movie of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-03-2016, 12:27 AM
I fogot to say that every missions I just said I did were done at 100%. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-03-2016, 05:06 AM
I just finnished star wars episode ii the attack of the clone. Next step in my star wars serie is to watch the movie of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-04-2016, 05:51 AM
Here is what I did, today, in my series.

In ac iii, I did some missions, which I finnished at 100%.

I finnished the hunting map of the homestead.

Conscerning the ensyclopedia of common man, I finnished Waren and Prudence, Lance and Myriam.

I continued the faction challenge.

I totally liberated Boston.

In the recruit missions, I finnished 3 places.

Finnally (I think), I got another delivery side missions.

Also, conscerning the star wars serie, I watched the movie of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-05-2016, 02:43 AM
Here is what I did, today.

I continued to do the faction challenges.

I finnished the sequence 6.

I continued to do the missions with Biddle.

I cleared my second naval convoy path.

I did everything I could do with the domain.

Conscerning the ensyclopedia of common man, I finnished the tavern couple, the woodcuters, Norris and the Doctor Lille White. I just have to do Big Dave and the woman with her bad husband.

I buyed a better knife.

I buyed for the Aquila, the turning upgrade. The only thing I still have to buy for the ship is the fire shot.

Every missions I did today were done at 100%.

I that all I did with the game today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Today, I didn't play. On the other hand, I think I'll watch some episode of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-06-2016, 06:13 AM
I just watched episode 1 of season 1. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Today, I didn't play yet. On the other hand, I'll watch the next episode of star wars the clone wars and after that, I'll probably play ac iii until I'll go to sleep. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-08-2016, 03:14 AM
For now, I'll take a little break of ac. I have things to do in destiny, before the 20th september. I have to get less than half a light level, kill the final boff of the third raid on hard mode and get the two reward for two of the 3 challenges of that raid. This week, the challenge is the one of the boss I need to kill on hard mode. I hope to get goth the challenge and the boss, this week. Fortunately, I have a save on that boss. So, all I need is to get the good team, before tuesday. If I succeed, this week, all that will be left will be to get my last light level.

Concerning my star wars serie, I have watched the second episode since my last update. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-08-2016, 05:41 AM
I just watched the third episode of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

cawatrooper9
07-08-2016, 02:12 PM
I just watched the third episode of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

I think we're getting a bit off topic, haha :p

Bastiaen
07-08-2016, 05:16 PM
What console are you playing Destiny on? I need to do Kings Fall Hard as well.

ERICATHERINE
07-08-2016, 06:25 PM
I think we're getting a bit off topic, haha :p

In fact, no. If you look at the title on top of the comment I wrote that started this thread, you'll see that I changed that title, to include my star wars serie. That's why, from time to time, I'm talking about it.

If you know how I can change the main title of the thread (the one we see in the thread list), I would be happy to know how to do it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-08-2016, 06:33 PM
What console are you playing Destiny on? I need to do Kings Fall Hard as well.

I'm playing on the ps4. I don't have any difficulty to do any part of the raid except Oryx. To kill him, the only thing I can do is the run from platform to platform, to get the relic. When I'm in the middle, I use way too much heavy ammo, way too fast, at the point where I'm missing time conserning the ammo synthesis. As for me being on the platform, I always end up being killed.

By the way, for destiny, I only use my hunter. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-11-2016, 01:46 AM
I played a lot in my ac serie from (where I live) around 23 hour at night, yesterday until now.

I now have every single collectibles of ac 3.

I have killed Tomas Hickey.

I got the ring of eden.

Nicholas Biddle is dead.

Every single side missions with the Aquila is done.

I did every homestead missions I could do from the first to the last before Connor enconter George W. About Benjamin Church.

I finnished the last challenge of the Boston fight club. On the other hand, since as I looked in the dna menu some of the things I did are blocked as not done, I think I will skip the remaining challenges of the other factions and the remaining delivery side missions, which are stuck at 0%, even after doing 3 of them and delivering the order to the buyer.

I have done every courier side missions and Assassin contract.

I have opened every door in every underground.

I finnished upgrading the Aquila.

I completed a bit more my hunting map.

I buyed every single weapons i could buy in the shop.

New York is totally liberated.

All my 6 recruits are Assassins.

The 6 of them did every missions of the L2 button.

I finnished all the side missions of the fight club.

I opened every chest of the captain Kidd missions.

Every missions I did, the primary ones like the side ones, were done at 100%.

Conserning the encyclopedia of common men, I finnished Big Dave. The only character I stil have to do with that is Ellen. I only remember of 2 of the things she do, that I can scan. She do something with a sofa and she do something with a dummy.

I think that's all I did so far. I think I'll return to ac3, after my Internet. I think tommorow I'll have fannished ac iii, if not today. I have 4 white room kill, I still have to do. First Benjamin Church. Then Connor's native friend. After that it will be the turn of Haytam followed by ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFlq2SerGQ

:p

ERICATHERINE
07-11-2016, 08:18 AM
So, since the last time I wrote, I finnished the last homestead missions of the game, meaning I did every side missions I had to do in the game, as well. Now, all the is left is to continu the main missions. Right now, the last main mission I did was the one of the battle of the Cheasapeak. Conscerning the missions I did, they were all done at 100%, so far. I also did the Benedict Arnold dlc.

So tomorrow, I'll finnish ac iii. The next step will be to do the tyrany of king Washington. Conscerning that dlc, I will only do the main missions. To watch the 3 video of Connor's real world, I will just go to my game that is already at 100%. After having seen the 3 video, I will start a ne game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-12-2016, 02:59 AM
I just finnished the main game. Tonight I will start (and try to finnish) the thyranny of king Washington.

Also, every missions of ac iii I did today were done at 100%.

Conserning the tokw, I will not do it at 100%. I will only do the main missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-12-2016, 09:36 AM
I just finnished the thyranny of king Washington. And now for fatal feit, here is my opinion on ac iii.

My opinion on the md.

The best md from ac 1 to ac syndicate's dlc of Jack the ripper. I liked everything. The conversations with the team, the first civ stuff, the emails, the missions Desmond did. Desmond using a gun and the apple, eavesdroping to Daniel Cross phone call in the end of the mission Desmond did in Brazil, everything.

I loved the Aqila missions, the homestead missions, every side missions that have real missions. I like the new combat assassination moves that were new back when ac iii was new and I like even more the combat double assassination. I like that Connor have conversation with other person just like Desmond. I also like that Edward Kenway got a mention in the last episode of the thyranny of king Washington.

My opinion on the game overall.

Connor is my favorite of all characters we can control, with Desmond as a close second place. No wonder I adore this game. The only thing I don't like in this game, is that when we come across a wolf, they just don't stop appearing, until we quit their territory. There is just two way to counter that. To get on a horse and to pass on the trees.

So, after I will have read everything on that site from the 14 mai to the 24 october ...

... I will start ac liberation hd.

I will not do it at 100%, however. The only thing I will do will be the main missions and the missions to get shops. I'm eager to kill the only bear in the entire game. He is in the missions to get shops, in new orlean. As for the thing I will buy, I will only by the following.

If a gun or a sword is more powerful than what Aveline already have, I will buy it and replace it, only if I find another gun or sword that is better.

For the clothing, I will only buy the blue dress (my favorite color) and the hood.

That's all I'll buy. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-13-2016, 06:09 AM
So here is what I did today.

I collected every chest of New Orlean, the swanp and Chitzen Itza, just like the viewpoints.

I did the serie of missions with the bear.

I killed the first puzzle of Chitzen Itza and returned to New Orlean to do the first mission I had to do after my return. My next target is in the fort of New Orlean.

I did every shop mission until where I am in the game.

I renovated the swamp entirely.

I renovated every changing room in New Orlean and did the same thing with the shops of the shop missions I did.

I bougth my hood and the blue dress.

I bougth every ammo bag I could get.

I got the gun Aveline can use as a slave and in the blue dress.

I bougth the best sword I can get for now, just like the best little weapon for now.

As for the gun I miss cash the get the only one that is better than the one Aveline can use while she use her Assassin cloth.

That about everything I did today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-14-2016, 06:57 AM
Here is what I did today.

Every shop are mine.

The 3 chest I was missing were collected.

I did the Connor dlc of liberation hd.

I finnished the game and did the secret ending, which mean I also killed every Erudito characters.

So, next step will be the Aveline dlc of ac iv black flag. Then, I will do the main game and after that, I will do freedom cry.

And now, for fatal feit, here is my opinion on ac liberation hd. Of course, since the only things related to md is the voice and hacking of Erudito, I obviously won't talk about md anymore than that concerning my opinion on that game.

Is it normal that many guns and other weapons have a price way higher than in ac iii? I mean common, the places are close enough and the story takes place at around the same time as the one in ac iii. The price can't be that different. I like to use the wipe. It give more possibility for parcour and combat. To bad nobody else use it in other game. I also like the multiple kill of that game. It's like a cutscene that shows fighting. I think it's too bad that Batiste is the only characters of all the franchise games that is missing a part of it's body (he miss an arm). I now there is that guy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia0Tfp94Ohg

... but not only is he just an easter egg, he also is a monster. No humain can live, without a head, even if it is replaced by a pumpkin. :rolleyes:

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-14-2016, 07:04 AM
I forgot. I won't complete ac iv or freedom cry to 100%. On the other hand, I will do every missions, may they be side missions or primary missions and I will play the game on my ps4. ^-^

SixKeys
07-14-2016, 07:12 AM
I think it's too bad that Batiste is the only characters of all the franchise games that is missing a part of it's body (he miss an arm).

Malik in AC1 loses an arm, and Altaïr is missing his ring finger. (Technically all AC1 assassins are supposed to, even if their in-game models don't show it.)

ERICATHERINE
07-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Malik in AC1 loses an arm, and Altaïr is missing his ring finger. (Technically all AC1 assassins are supposed to, even if their in-game models don't show it.)

Oh right, I forgot about ac 1. Also, concerning the missing fingers, can someone reminde me if ubisoft didn't forgot about them, in ac re? ^-^

Edit. Forgot to say. Only the Assassins that use the hidden blade, in ac 1 are supposed to miss a finger. I don't know which ones are using the hidden blade. They never used one against me and neither did Al Mualim. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-14-2016, 09:21 AM
I just finnished the Aveline dlc. ^-^

cawatrooper9
07-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Edit. Forgot to say. Only the Assassins that use the hidden blade, in ac 1 are supposed to miss a finger. I don't know which ones are using the hidden blade. They never used one against me and neither did Al Mualim. ^-^

They don't in AC1, but there are aerial assassins in the flashbacks of ACR- though, I suppose it's possible that was after Altair modified the blade design (even though it was before he became the mentor)

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 12:21 AM
They don't in AC1, but there are aerial assassins in the flashbacks of ACR- though, I suppose it's possible that was after Altair modified the blade design (even though it was before he became the mentor)

That's why I think that not every Assassins use the hidden blade, in that time period. That and/or ubisoft forgot to they are supposed to miss a finger. ^-^

SixKeys
07-15-2016, 02:20 AM
That's why I think that not every Assassins use the hidden blade, in that time period. That and/or ubisoft forgot to they are supposed to miss a finger. ^-^

They did forget actually, lol. I remember Darby or someone mentioning that it was already fairly close to release when someone pointed out that Altaïr's character model in ACR had all his fingers intact. It caused a small panic because some devs were like "who cares, nobody will notice" and others were like "no, you don't understand how passionate the fanbase is, they will MURDER us if we don't get that detail right". So they had to go back and replace the character model in all the finished cut scenes with one with a chopped off finger. So it's entirely possible that while they corrected that mistake with Altaïr, they simply didn't have time to do it with all the other no-name assassins.

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 03:23 AM
It caused a small panic because some devs were like "who cares, nobody will notice" and others were like "no, you don't understand how passionate the fanbase is, they will MURDER us if we don't get that detail right".

Lol, you just maked me spit my juice on the floor by making me laf. XD

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 03:28 AM
In ac iv, here is what I did.

Edward's next mission will take him to Havana's fortress for him to recover the blood vial.

Every viewpoint were done, so far.

That's about everything important I did today, in the serie, after the Aveline dlc. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-16-2016, 12:54 AM
Sadly today, I won't be able to play that much. There was heavy rain, outside and because of that there is water in my livingroom, from one wall to the other. I will have to clean up before playing. Lucky me the electronic wasn't touched. :(

Ureh
07-16-2016, 03:38 AM
Hope it gets sorted out soon. I used to live with a leaky roof over my head so I feel you. But these days, with temperature peaking at 32-35 C, my machines heat up like crazy so I can't play either.

ERICATHERINE
07-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Hope it gets sorted out soon. I used to live with a leaky roof over my head so I feel you. But these days, with temperature peaking at 32-35 C, my machines heat up like crazy so I can't play either.

Thanks. Thing is, it's not coming from the roof, but from a wall. I lived in a basement, since I moved and it seems that when it's raining that much, water go in the wall of my stairs and from the down of the wall, enter my livingroom. I saw there was water on the floor when I steped on it. I was lucky I didn't get an electric shock, because I don't know if there is electricity in that wall and the was also an electric heater right above the water. ^-^

Edit. Forgot to say it's sorted out. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-17-2016, 07:39 AM
So today, I did every Assassin bounty of Havana and Nassau and I also did every viewpoint of Nassau. I also started upgrading the Jackdaw and Edward. That's about it, considering the fact that saying I did these things, mean that I did many main missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-17-2016, 07:40 AM
Forgot to say that I also took a fort. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-18-2016, 08:20 AM
So today, I took a fort.

I did Assassins and fort bounty.

I upgraded the Jackdaw and Edward.

I did some missions.

I upgraded great inagua.

I got every md sticky note I can for now and same thing with the hacking.

That's about it. ^-^

MikeFNY
07-18-2016, 02:30 PM
Yesterday I started what I can easily call "ACIII's last chance", I told myself to play it slowly, to be patient and so far so good. Granted, it's not nice to see all those NPCs showing and/or vanishing from/into thin air but this is only AC game I never played from star to finish so I want to achieve 100% sync and platinum along the way.

ERICATHERINE
07-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Yesterday I started what I can easily call "ACIII's last chance", I told myself to play it slowly, to be patient and so far so good. Granted, it's not nice to see all those NPCs showing and/or vanishing from/into thin air but this is only AC game I never played from star to finish so I want to achieve 100% sync and platinum along the way.

Don't worry for the secret trophies. 3of the 4 are obtained after finnishing the Desmond missions. The fourth one is obtained at the very end of the game. Here is how. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WPJHmZ2Sk

ERICATHERINE
07-21-2016, 05:47 AM
Sorry for not having opdated for a while. I had things to do in destiny. I have to prepare for the rise of iron dlc. Today, I played ac iv black flag. Here is what I did.

I got some forts.

I upgraded the Jackdaw. It now is 100% upgraded with the harpooning and the transporting stuff section. I still have to upgrade the attack and defense section.

I upgraded Edward. He now have the 4 pistols and every health bar I had to craft. I still miss one of the cloth it can craft and every other upgrade.

I have done Assassins bountys.

I have done naval bountys.

I got 7 of the 16 mayan stones.

I now have 4 of the 5 Templar keys.

I have done the beach upgrade of Great Inagua.

That's about it. ^-^

Edit. About crafting, I forgot to say, I have the 2 upgrades that let me carry 30 ammo for my pistols. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-21-2016, 03:23 PM
Lol. I didn't saw there was 100 comments until now. XD

So, this morning, here is what I did, so far.

Nearly every Assassins bountys are done. If my count is good. I only need to do 2 more. The next one, if I know my stuff well, will need me to first buy the diving bell, which I will only be able to do, later in the story.

I got all the fort except 1.

I did nearly all the naval bountys. The only one left are the last and the one in the fort I'll get later in the story.

I got more animal skin to use them for crafting.

The Jackdaw as been upgraded a bit more.

I got the Templar armor.

That's about it.

Next thing I'll have to do will be to continu the main story. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Forgot to say that Great Inagua as been upgraded. I bougth the girl upgrade and the 2 first upgrades of the manor. I also got every artefact of the fleet and I bought some others in the shop. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-22-2016, 08:57 AM
Here is what I did, since last time.

I did the last Assassins bountys and the last naval bountys.

The Jackdaw is totally upgraded.

I destroyed every legendary ship.

I have every artefact.

I have totally upgraded Great Inagua.

I think I have every sticky note I can get for now.

I have hacked every pc I could, for now.

I have done some missions. The next one will be the first with me, blocked in Nassau.

That about everything I did. ^-^

MikeFNY
07-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Last post here because I don't want to contaminate ERICATHERINE's thread.

Well I never thought I would say this but I'm loving AC3.

I don't know if it's because this is the version from AC Anthology, I doubt it, but it seems it's less buggy than how I remember it. Fair enough, the problem with vanishing NPCs or NPCs appearing from nowhere is still there but I can live with that.

I'm moving slowly, very slowly this time, reading all there is to read and making sure to get the optional objectives straight away. It seems the game is epic, there's so much to do and I'm loving it.

At least for now :)

Will update after I finish it.

cawatrooper9
07-22-2016, 03:20 PM

Well I never thought I would say this but I'm loving AC3.

I don't know if it's because this is the version from AC Anthology, I doubt it, but it seems it's less buggy than how I remember it. Fair enough, the problem with vanishing NPCs or NPCs appearing from nowhere is still there but I can live with that.

I'm moving slowly, very slowly this time, reading all there is to read and making sure to get the optional objectives straight away. It seems the game is epic, there's so much to do and I'm loving it.

At least for now :)

Will update after I finish it.

It's a much better game than people remember. It was overhyped, and suffered because of it. I expect Unity will be embraced in much the same way soon.

ERICATHERINE
07-22-2016, 08:31 PM

Don't worry about that. You can talk about it, if you want. I really don't mind. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-22-2016, 08:39 PM
It's a much better game than people remember. It was overhyped, and suffered because of it. I expect Unity will be embraced in much the same way soon.

I actually always considered ac iii as the best ac game. I like ac unity too, but not as much as ac iii. Luckily for me, I was lucky enough to get a game that hasn't bugged that much. The only bug I think I ever had in ac u was in the coop mission of dead kings, the first time I did it in solo. At some point, the guards just stopped walking. The problem was solved by simply restarting to the last checkpoint, so it didn't bother me that much. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-22-2016, 08:52 PM
Yesterday, I forgot to say that I did two easter egg. Here they are. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of_R2dq3J-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-o-OjIsqu0

In that video we only hear about half of what I heard. That video show the second part of the easter egg. I heard the first part before I met Loreano Torres in the same mission than the one we liberate the fort.

SixKeys
07-22-2016, 10:11 PM

It's really not. I've played it often enough to have the same opinion of it as I did at launch. But glad if other people are enjoying it.

ERICATHERINE
07-22-2016, 10:15 PM
I just finnished sequence 7. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-23-2016, 10:06 AM
I finnaly collected the last mayan stone. I also got every single buried treasure chests, by the way. I did this easter egg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Se9TwL_fk

The last mission I did was the one were Edward is hallucinating the entire time.

The next thing I'll do will be to get the "first civ" clothing. Then I will finnish the game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-23-2016, 01:20 PM
There, I finnished the main game. I also hacked everything possible and got every stiky note.

Next step. Freedom cry. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-23-2016, 06:06 PM
I just finnished freedom cry. Cry step is ac rogue. I will complete that game to 100%, by the way. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-24-2016, 12:46 AM
There is nothing left to read in this site.

I just readed the last thing I had to read in it. The last entry finnish somewhere between ac iv bf and ac rogue.

Soon, I will start to play ac rogue. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-26-2016, 02:53 AM
Here is what I did so far today.

I did the 2 first missions at 100%.

I collected everything on the starting island.

I used 1 of my 2 Templar map. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-26-2016, 07:13 AM
Since last time, here is what I did.

I used around two other Templar maps.

I got other quest items and collectibles.

I went to every places in the two south part of the maps of Atlantic north.

On a side note. Lol. I didn't upgrade my ship at all yet and I manage to board a man'o'war, while when I tried my first prison boat, I was killed without having put enough damage on at least one of the two shooners. XD

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2016, 01:52 AM
Here is what I did since last time.

I got every quest item I can get in north Atlantic, so far and same thing for the collectibles.

I did the third mission at 100%.

I upgraded the Morrigan.

Next thing I'll do is to go to river valley. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2016, 04:50 AM
I just watched the fifth episode of star wars the clone wars. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2016, 05:50 PM

I collected more things.

The Morrigan got upgraded.

I did some missions at 100%. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-27-2016, 09:13 PM

I now have access to New York.

I collected some more things.

I started renovating.

I conquered some Assassin HQ.

I did some missions at 100%. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-28-2016, 12:26 AM
I think I will not do it at 100%. It's not that I can't. It's that I'm starting to feel a fatigue with all these collectibles to collect, along with the quest items.

I will still do every side mission, on the other hand. That include the legendary naval battle. In fact, once I will get the morrigan back, I will continue upgrading my ship until it's totally upgraded. Then, the next thing I will do will be the naval battle.

Then Shay will wear the master Assassin cloth, for the rest of the game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-29-2016, 08:42 PM

I finnished liberating New York and River Valley from the Assassins. That means I got every fort, Assassins HQ and colony, in these places.

I'm also trying to get all the diamond collectibles, for the ships, to have more materials, when I board them. I already got everyone that are in New York. I'm now getting tthose of River valley, before going to Atlantic North.

I upgraded the Morrigan some more.

I upgraded Shay some more. He still miss an upgrade for the sleep dart and the angry dart. Since I don't have any grenade for now, I didn't upgrade them, yet.

I did some missions.

I think that's all I did. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-30-2016, 07:50 PM
since last time, here is what I did.

I got (if I didn't missed one) every single diamond collectibles.

I upgraded Shay. The only things I still have to craft are related to the grenade launcher.

I liberated a big part of the north Atlantic. I still miss 1 fort, 1 Assassins HQ and concerning the colony, I'm not sure, but I think I got them all.

Right now, I'm upgrading the Morrigan. I totally upgraded the harpoon fishing upgrades. Conserning the stocking (by that I mean the % that conserns the stocking of materials, ship crew and ammo) I still only need the 2 last upgrades for the ammo cylinders of the canons. For the other upgrades, where I miss some, I always miss the last one, if I remember correctly. I think the ones I still miss are the following : the last double normal shots, explosive shots, mortar, precise cylinder canons and I think that's all the Morrigan still miss.

As for the Juno dialogue of the helix fragments, while I am on the library's pc, I will listen to them all.

I also bought the best sword I can find from the start.

Like I said in an earlier comment, I will not do any primary missions until I beat every legendary naval battle. I want to do as much as possible of the game with the Morrigan wearing the Kraken things and Shay wearing the master Templar cloths. ^-^

Sushiglutton
07-31-2016, 10:22 AM
It's that I'm starting to feel a fatigue with all these collectibles to collect, along with the quest items.

Yeah you are really pushing hard Erica, I would have hit the wall by now for sure :o! This thread is really epic, I just hope you are still doing it for fun and not because you feel pressure to complete. No shame in skipping collectibles, they are evil :D!

ERICATHERINE
07-31-2016, 07:55 PM
Yeah you are really pushing hard Erica, I would have hit the wall by now for sure :o! This thread is really epic, I just hope you are still doing it for fun and not because you feel pressure to complete. No shame in skipping collectibles, they are evil :D!

Thanks, for your support, against the collectibles. I think in unity, I will only collect the chest of Versaille. Then, when I will come to explore Paris, I will open the initiates chests, until I find the Connor clothing. I will of course, collect the skill points, but nothing else. On the other hand, I think I will complete syndicate at 100%. So, I will suurely collect them all in that game.

As for if I play for fun or for the pressure to complete, yes, I play for fun. I adore EVERY ac games, even if I must admit that I like some of them less than others and that I like way less some part of them (cough "getting collectibles" cough). ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-31-2016, 09:53 PM
Here is what I did yesterday, after my last report conscerning my ac serie.

I totally liberated all the maps from the Assassins. That mean that I got all the forts, colonys and Assassins HQ.

I totally upgraded the Morrigan.

With the remaning materials, I renovated every building I could. That way, I'll have more money, for if I want to buy some crafting materials. I'm not a fan of that, but for an unknown reason, my map shows (at least for some of the icone) the animal icone, on the map, at the wrong place. For exemple, I clearly remember a bobcat on the other side of the map when comparing to the map icone.

In about two hours, I did every legendary naval battle. I now have the Templar outfit equiped.

The Morrigan now have the 3 kraken things equiped.

Next step will be to do some main missions. The next one will be in New York. Before that, however, I will have, if I can (and if I remember the count I made yesterday correctly) 2 more renovation to do, while I'm at it.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-01-2016, 02:58 AM
Today, I did some missions. That's about it.

Tomorow, I will try to think to upgrade the grenade launcher. I got it a couple of missions ago, but so far, I forgot to upgrade it.

I think that apart from that, the only thing I still have to do in rogue are main missions. So, from now on (until unity), I will try to describe where I am in the story of the game.

For exemple, when I finnished playing for the day, today, I was about to start the past days, right after I did everything possible at the 15th floor of Abstergo entertainment. If you know your story well enough, you'll know that mean that what just happenned in the past days is that the colonel Monroe (sorry if it's spelled wrong) just died and that Shay just encontered Haytam to become a Templar. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-01-2016, 09:26 PM

I did every crafting upgrade. I could try to craft the cloths, but since the only cloth I want Shay to wear is the Master Templar one, I don't need it. Of course if I would still do it at 100%, I would buy, craft and get every outfits, guns and other weapons.

Of course, I also did some main missions. Right now, I'm in stand by to kill Adewale. In the mission, I already destroyed the Experto Crede. Next step is to kill him. If it were my choice, I would have already killed him, but my grandmother want to watch a tv show. So, I take this chance to continu my thread.

I also found another tablet and I repaired 2 other things in Abstergo entertainment, on the second floor.

I think that's all for now. ^-^

Ureh
08-01-2016, 09:33 PM
My fav Shay outfit is the arctic one:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/3/36/ACRG_Arctic_explorer.png

The Adewale mission is pretty cool and funny. It's possible to sneak through the whole thing without killing or detection, and only assassinating Adewale. But the funny thing is that during all that stealth, Haytham is standing on the cliff and letting all the enemies shoot at him, while taunting our target. "You can't get me, gramps." That's your distraction plan, Haytham?! Standing out in the open and letting them shoot you?

ERICATHERINE
08-01-2016, 10:06 PM
My fav Shay outfit is the arctic one:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/3/36/ACRG_Arctic_explorer.png

The Adewale mission is pretty cool and funny. It's possible to sneak through the whole thing without killing or detection, and only assassinating Adewale. But the funny thing is that during all that stealth, Haytham is standing on the cliff and letting all the enemies shoot at him, while taunting our target. "You can't get me, gramps." That's your distraction plan, Haytham?! Standing out in the open and letting them shoot you?

Yea, that outfit is in my top 3. It give him a look of han solo on Hoth in star wars v. My second choice is the vicking. That look with the helmet is just awesome, from my point of view. When I'm in front of Adewale, I also like to hear everything they say to each other. On the other hand, the bad point is that whenever the guards hear the shooting, apart from the ones near Ade, they start searching everywhere, which complicate my task, since they can spot me way more easily. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 01:02 AM
I just finnished ac rogue. I found every md collectibles and I watched the last md video.

I'm now preparing to play ac unity.

Here is what I plan doing in that game.

I will of course, do every main missions.

As for the collectibles, I will take all the chests of Versaille, every skill points and the initiates chest, though, for those, I will take them, as long as I will not have gotten the Connor outfit.

Conserning the side missions, I will do every murder mystery, including the one with the Marquis de Sade. I will do every coop missions, that aren't thief missions and I will do every cafe theater missions, but I will not do the other cafe's side missions.

In dead kings, I will do the main missions, I will get the suger sword, the coop mission that isn't a thief mission and the few murder mystery.

That's what I plan to do in the next game. Also, remember that I will surely take a long break, during the Olympic games. Don't worry, I will continu this thread after the Olympic games. GO CANADA!!!

Next step, ac unity. ^-^

@ fatal Feit. I'm not forgeting about you. I will try to get all the skill points I can before you make a coop video with me, so that I'm not a burden. ^-^

Sigma 1313
08-02-2016, 01:35 AM
Nice job! I'm on Rogue right now. I haven't had the chance to play as much as I'd like because of work though. If you can, you should try to play Unity missions in the correct order. I'm going to try to when I get to Unity. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/952229-Unity-Timeline-(helps-players-chronologically-integrate-storyline-and-co-op-missions)-Forums

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Nice job! I'm on Rogue right now. I haven't had the chance to play as much as I'd like because of work though. If you can, you should try to play Unity missions in the correct order. I'm going to try to when I get to Unity. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/952229-Unity-Timeline-(helps-players-chronologically-integrate-storyline-and-co-op-missions)-Forums

What do you mean by "to play unity missions in the correct order"? If you mean only the main missions, that's what I always do. Each time I start unity in my ac series, I erase my data to start from scratch. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-02-2016, 04:08 PM
What do you mean by "to play unity missions in the correct order"? If you mean only the main missions, that's what I always do. Each time I start unity in my ac series, I erase my data to start from scratch. ^-^

They mean to integrate the co-op stuff. You can play the co-op missions at any time, but if you'd like to more seamlessly integrate them into the story chronologically (well, at least as much as possible) check out that link.

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 04:28 PM

Ok, I just readed your link. Thing is, I would prefer doing it in the order I want, instead of coping the road someone else have took. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway. Thing is, conserning the coop missions, I generally keep them for last, while I always try to get every skill point as soon as I can, which mean I get all the skill point first and I return in each coop missions, later in the game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 04:31 PM
They mean to integrate the co-op stuff. You can play the co-op missions at any time, but if you'd like to more seamlessly integrate them into the story chronologically (well, at least as much as possible) check out that link.

It seems you beat me to it. XD

I already checked the link, but I would prefer doing the game my way. Thanks anyway. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 04:36 PM
After I posted, last time, but still yesterday, here is what I did.

I got all the chests of Versaille.

If I know my stuff well, the next mission will be the last of Versaille until Arno goes to the Bastille. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-02-2016, 05:18 PM
It seems you beat me to it. XD

I already checked the link, but I would prefer doing the game my way. Thanks anyway. ^-^

No worries.

I mean to check out that list, too. One thing I disliked about Unity was how discombobulated Arno's story felt, particularly between trying to balance co-op with main missions.

For instance, let's just say that after a certain part is seems odd that Arno would be working alongside the Assassins- however, it's not completely odd that you go play a mission with three other Assassins anyway right then.

Sigma 1313
08-02-2016, 06:15 PM
No worries.

I mean to check out that list, too. One thing I disliked about Unity was how discombobulated Arno's story felt, particularly between trying to balance co-op with main missions.

For instance, let's just say that after a certain part is seems odd that Arno would be working alongside the Assassins- however, it's not completely odd that you go play a mission with three other Assassins anyway right then.

I agree, which is why I'm going to be playing in this order when I get to it. It also doesn't have every single mission, so I'm still free to do quite a few in a different order. But I understand not wanting to constrict yourself @ericatherine

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 08:52 PM
No worries.

Yea, by "the link", I meant that list. I also think it's strange his story is not in the right order. If I would have to change one thing in the entire game it would be for a complete timeline to be in the, let's say database, if not simply in the menu. For the coop missions, even in the list, they aren't in the good order. The last one in the menu list is in fact either one of the first if not the first, in the timeline. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 08:54 PM
I understand not wanting to constrict yourself @ericatherine

Thanks, I appreciate it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Since last time, I did some viewpoints (by the way, I forgot to say I did the 2 viewpoints of Versaille).

I just miss one upgrade of the theater. I also did the first theater mission.

I opened an initiates chest, but it didn't contained the Connor outfit. Only the Edward one. The search continu.

In the last mission I did, Arno was hallucinating, the whole time, if you know what I mean.

I already got 2 skills. I now can use pistols and I got the first picklock skill.

That's about it. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Yea, by "the link", I meant that list. I also think it's strange his story is not in the right order. If I would have to change one thing in the entire game it would be for a complete timeline to be in the, let's say database, if not simply in the menu. For the coop missions, even in the list, they aren't in the good order. The last one in the menu list is in fact either one of the first if not the first, in the timeline. ^-^

Yeah, I don't want to get too off track, but that truly is my biggest issue with the game. The co op stuff could have been really cool if it had focused more on secretive Assassin missions rather than historical events. That way it would be more replayable, and Arno's story could feature the history stuff more heavily, giving his story a little more weight.

ERICATHERINE
08-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I don't want to get too off track, but that truly is my biggest issue with the game. The co op stuff could have been really cool if it had focused more on secretive Assassin missions rather than historical events. That way it would be more replayable, and Arno's story could feature the history stuff more heavily, giving his story a little more weight.

In fact, since those coop mission can be done alone, They could all have been in the main story. Who said a video game mission can't be done alongside other player. Destiny and the division are proof it's possible. In fact, in those games, I always think it's way more fun to play with a friend than alone. That mean the coop missions of unity could have been just like that, Which by that I mean, like they are right now, but as main missions. Unity could have been the first game doing that sort of thing, instead of destiny, which could have taken exemple on unity to be even better on some aspect of the game, but I think that we really are getting out of the subject, like you said. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Here is what I did, since last time.

I did some more viewpoints.

I did 1 or 2 theater missions.

I opened some more initiates chest, but so far, no sign of the Connor outfit.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Yesterday, here is what I did.

I finnished the last theater mission.

I bought the last upgrade for the theater.

I started buying the social club. Unfortunately for me, my console bugged while I bought one of them. Since it was late in the night, I decided to stop playing to go to sleep.

I opened some initiates chests, but there was still no Connor outfit. My quest to get it continu.

That's about all I did.

Don't forget, everyone. For the duration of the olympic games, I will take a break from the games. I don't know if I will play today. I have some things to do and the olympic games start at 18 : 30, where I live, while at the moment I'm writing this, we are around 11 o'clock, which mean, I will soon have to prepare to eat and that's without mentioning the fact that I'll try to eat my super sooner than 18 o'clock. I'll probably come in the forum when I'll wake up and before I return to sleep. So, this is maybe the last comment I'll make on this thread before the end of the olympic games. See you later, on the forum. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-14-2016, 08:55 PM
Despite the olympic, I played a little bit, while the tv didn't showed Canada.

Here is what I did.

I opened all the initiates chest.

I did all the social club mission. I know, I said I wouldn't do them, but I changed my mind.

I did every murder mystery of the main game except the one that needs a better lockpick upgrade.

I got the big majority of my final equipement. I just miss the suger sword.

I'm curently between sequence 4 and 5.

I have to quit, because it will soon be cut. Bye. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-16-2016, 07:45 PM

I'm currently between sequence 5 and 6.

I did every companion missions.

I did every murder mystery, may they be in the main game or dead kings.

I did every Franciade stories missions (I'm not talking about main missions).

conserning the Paris stories missions, if I only count the ones I can do at the moment (so, not counting the ones that will be playable, later), I still have 2 to do, unless at least one of them unlock another.

Conserning the Naustradamus enigma, I already did the one that start in the theater's basement. I will do the others when I will have internet where I live.

I got every rewards of the two first helix rift side missions. I also have read them.

I finnished nearly every suger enigma, for the suger sword. I only miss the first. Lucky for me I remembered every other symbol spot. I also started that first one. I am currently at the second riddle.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-17-2016, 05:57 PM

I now have all my final pieces of equipement (which means I got the suger sword). Also, they are all upgraded.

I still have 4 training missions to do.

I still miss 11 skills.

I did the tournement mission alone after I got all the sync points of the mission.

I got the last cockade.

I got all the artifacts of paris, in Arno's time and in belle epoque.

I did some more Paris Stories. I just miss 6 of those side missions.

I did all the thief missions.

I got all the rewards of the helix rift in ww2. I still have to get some artifacts there, on the other hand.

I'm currently between sequence 8 and 9.

I think that's about all I did. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-18-2016, 06:56 PM

I'm now between sequence 11 and 12.

I got every single helix rift reward.

I still miss 3 artifact in the total. The ones I miss are somewhere in the helix rifts of the bastille.

I did every Paris stories.

I still have to do 3 training missions.

With everything I did so far in this game of ac unity, I feel like I should try to complete the main gamme to 100% for the first time since I got it.

Here is some other things I did, this time, for the 100%.

The sequence 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11 are all at 100%.

I have 95% of the artefacts.

I have 43% of the chest.

I have 30% of the sync points.

In the trophy room of the theater, I have 5/9 of the Paris stories rewards, 3/3 of the helix rift rewards, I have 11/12 of the solo campaigne rewards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk

And I have 48 of the 51 trophy psn. The ones I still miss to get the platinum trophy is the one we get by collecting all the chests and the one we get by killing an ennemi at the same time as a friend, 10 times, in a coop mission. Now that I'm talking about it, I would need some help to get that last psn trophy, if someone is interested. If your are interested, just let me know by writing it on this thread, but remember that I'll have internet at home, only from somewhere in tomorow. My psn profil name is ERICATHERINE.

Now guys, I have to say, I will have to take a break of my ac serie from the moment I will get internet until tuesday, if not sooner. In destiny, there is actually the iron banner event and it is maybe my last chance to get a chest armor with max defense, which mean it's also my last chance to get the max level before the year 3 dlc (the rise of iron). It may be the very last iron banner which mean I will also have to get the rank 5, but that's not an obligation. Note that if you want to help me get that ac unity trophy at the same time, I don't mind annd will be ready for your help. After all, it's not that hard to get and it's also something that can be done pretty quickly. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-19-2016, 09:12 PM

I did at 100% sequence 4, 5 and 7.

I got all the artifacts.

In the helix rifts I got every bonus.

I got many other chests.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-20-2016, 02:57 PM
I just finnished what I had to do in destiny. So, my ac serie will continu (I hope I will have finnish it when the next destiny dlc arrive).

Also, this morning, I did every Naustradamus enigma. I also got the outfit in the basement of the theater.

That's about all I did so far, today, but also know that this means that apart of the coop mission, I have 100% on all the side missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-20-2016, 08:35 PM

I got the psn trophy which I needed help with.

I collected a few more chests.

I got some sync point in the coop mission, as I did some of them.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-21-2016, 01:23 AM
Here is everything I did so far to 100% the main game of ac unity.

I 100% every memory, from the start of sequence 1 to the end of sequence 11.

I did every training missions.

I did every thief missions.

I did every coop missions.

I completely renovated the theater.

I bought every social club.

I did every social club missions.

I did every helix rift and their bonus. I also got and readed all their rewards.

I have my final set of equipment, which is all upgraded.

I did every Paris stories.

I did every companion missions.

I did every theater missions.

I did every Naustradamus enigma and got their outfit.

I got every single artifacts, cockades and sync points.

I did all the viewpoints.

I just miss 1 trophy to get the platinum one.

The % of my chests collected is between 60 an 70.

I opened every initiates and social chests.

So, basically, the 2 only thing I still have to do are

First thing first, collecting every chest left.

After that I will 100% the sequence 12.

Once those things are done, it will be time to finish dead kings, but I will not do it at 100%.

In it, I still have to do the thief mission.

The coop mission.

After those are done, I will do the 3 last missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Yesterday, iforgot to say that I, of course, 100% the murder mystery.

After the last time I updated the thread, I collected many chests. I now have every collectible of the north part of the map, just like the island part of the map and versaille. I also have (I think) around half of the chest of the south part of the map. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-22-2016, 06:02 AM
I finnished the main game to 100%. I also did what I said I would do with dead kings, 2 comments ago. Tomorrow, will be time to start syndicate. Or maybe I should say Today or when I wake up, because here, it's nearly 1 hour in the morning.

I will complete syndicate to 100% (it will be the first time ever for me) and I will do the same thing with all it's dlcs, which mean that I will do at 100%

The main game

The last mahraja

Jack the ripper (it will be a first for that dlc as well)

The dreadful crimes

The train dlc missions

The Darwin and D!ckens missions.

Of course if there is other dlcs that aren't equipment only dlcs, I will do them at 100% as well.

Also, before I will start the game. I think I will watch every trailers of the main game and I will do the same thing with the Jack the ripper dlc. Just for the sake of it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-22-2016, 05:02 PM
I just watched every trailers for syndicate and the dreadful crimes.

After I will have eat my meal, I will start syndicate. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Right now I 100% every missions and side missions I did.

The last main mission I did was the one where we get the rope launcher.

As for the side missions, I only liberated Whitechapel.

For the collectibles, I got every white and gold chest and helix glitches of whitechapel.

Right now, I getting money to buy all the money upgrades.

I'm now level 4, if I remember correctly.

Finnally (I think), I started the dreadful crimes dlc. I did the first mission. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-24-2016, 01:37 AM
Today, I didn't do much, in syndicate. I just turned on the game to get money without playing. However, I just got my last income upgrade. The next thing I'll focus on getting will be the upgrades that make me pay first, my ammo, secondly, my equipment and finnally, my gang upgrades, cheaper. ^-^

naumaan
08-24-2016, 02:01 AM
at this exact moment after reading much of all the things you did, i envy you. .... i wish i had that much time to do things in ac ... still nice to read all that

ERICATHERINE
08-24-2016, 03:54 AM
at this exact moment after reading much of all the things you did, i envy you. .... i wish i had that much time to do things in ac ... still nice to read all that

Thanks. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-24-2016, 03:54 PM
You're getting pretty far, impressive!

And for the record, I actually didn't notice how close I was to 2,000 until you pointed it out, but it's pretty cool guess. To be honest, I'm surprised I don't have more posts, I feel like I spend way more time on here than that. :p

HDinHB
08-24-2016, 04:32 PM
So, are we gonna party like it's 1999?

cawatrooper9
http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1561912&dateline=1398225191
Join Date Apr 2014
Location A Bathtub with Caterina Sforza
Posts 1,999

ERICATHERINE
08-24-2016, 05:45 PM
And for the record, I actually didn't notice how close I was to 2,000 until you pointed it out, but it's pretty cool guess. To be honest, I'm surprised I don't have more posts, I feel like I spend way more time on here than that. :p

Yea, I like to watch my and other number of comments, from time to time.

You're getting pretty far, impressive!

Thanks. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-25-2016, 01:06 AM
Since last time I updated, here is what I did.

I buyed more upgrades for my gang and characters.

I completely liberated Lambeth.

I did the next mission of Bell.

Every missions I did so far were done at 100%.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-25-2016, 11:03 PM

I completely liberated southwark.

So far, every missions I did were done at 100%.

For Ned, I did every "steal the carriage in the red zone" missions of Whitechapel, southwark and Lambeth.

In those 3 zones of London, I also collected every white and gold chest and Helix glitches, alongside some other collectibles who happened to be on my map.

I already miss only 1 gang upgrade.

My characters are somewhere between level 6 and 7.

So far I readed every database entry I got.

I think that's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-26-2016, 05:58 AM
Since last time, I completely liberated the thames.

Every liberation missions I did there were done at 100%.

The characters are now at level 7.

In the thames, I collected every flowers, white and gold chests and Helix glitches.

Next step, liberate the city of London. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-27-2016, 03:57 AM

I completely liberated the city of London.

There, I collected every gold and white chest and Helix glitches.

I also readed every database entry I got so far.

I also did 2 other dreadful crimes missions.

So far every missions I did were done at 100%.

I have been the great champion in the 2 races and the fight club of Whitechapel.

Nextep will be to liberate the strand. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-27-2016, 05:09 AM
I just went and got (in Whitechapel, the city of London, the thames, southwark and Lambeth) all thebottle of bears, the flowers and the pictures. I also readed everyone of their database entries. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-29-2016, 07:15 AM
I just finnished liberating the strand. I've also done every steal the carriage in the red zone missions, apart of the ones of Westminster.

I got every collectible of the strand, except the music box.

That's about everything I did since last time. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-30-2016, 08:23 AM

I did the first Charles D!ckens mission.

I totally liberated Westminster.

I did all the steal the carriage in the red zone missions of London.

I got all the beer, flower, royal letters and pictures of London.

I did all the dreadful crimes missions, except the last.

I collected every white and gold chest and Helix glitches of Westminster.

I won every fight club missions.

I won all the races of the city of London and whitechapel.

I readed every database entry I got.

So far every missions I did were done at 100% except for the one that need me to us the voltaiquc bombe.

I saw the rank 5 video of Clara O'Dea, Frederick Aberline and Henry Green.

If I remember corectly, I am courently in rank 3 with Ned Wynert and in rank 4 with Robert Topping.

I think I'll try to buy, craft and upgrade every weapons, hidden blades, capes, belts, colors and outfits there is.

I think that's all. ^-^

Edit. Forgot to say I will also buy, craft and upgrade all the guns. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-31-2016, 06:46 AM
Since last time, here is what I did. I totally finnished the dreadful crimes dlc.

I got the best rank for Ned Wynert and Robert Topping.

I also watched their last rank video.

I readed every database entry I have for now.

I got every guns, capes, belts, outfits, weapons, colors and hidden blades I could buy and craft, for now. Everyone I have, I upgraded it.

I found every single music box.

After that, I went and get the Minerva outfit. As I said earlier, it now is upgraded.

I think my next step will be to 100% the last mahraja dlc. That way, I'll have the best weapon, for the rest of the main game. That is, of course, once it'll be upgraded. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-01-2016, 06:52 AM

I have totally finnished to 100% the last mahraja dlc.

I have done all the Charles D!ckens missions I could do, before finnishing the sequence 4, to 100%.

I have done all the train missions (including the dlc ones) and at 100%.

I did the entire sequence 4 to 100%.

I did the Bell voltaic bomb mission at 100%, in sequence 5.

Since I got the voltaic bombs, I did the only mission i didn't do at 100%, at 100%.

I readed every database entry I could read so far.

I now have every single gang upgrade.

For every reward, may it be a plan for crafting or directly an object, I crafted all I could while upgrading everything.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-02-2016, 02:54 AM
Since last time, here is what I did (not much).

I did 2 missions of Darwin at 100%.

I stopped, after that. Man I have difficulty playing my game, today. In the last missionof Darwin I did, the game partially froze for about a minute. It froze at least 5 times in the same mission. Thing is it's not a disc game. It's downloaded. So I can't even clean the disc. I hope I won't have as much difficulty playing, next time. :-\

ERICATHERINE
09-02-2016, 07:08 AM
I stopped, after that. Man I have difficulty playing my game, today. In the last missionof Darwin I did, the game partially froze for about a minute. It froze at least 5 times in the same mission. Thing is it's not a disc game. It's downloaded. So I can't even clean the disc. I hope I won't have as much difficulty playing, next time. :-\

Well, I still don't know why it did it, but it seem it's not doing it anymore. So, since last time, here is what I did.

I did every other Charles Darwin missions at 100%. While I was at it, I did the entire Darwin and D!ckens conspiracy missions dlc at 100%. So, all that is left to do before continuing the main story is the Karl Marx side missions. This will also give me the last color I still don't have.

I also readed the only database entry I got today.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-03-2016, 07:03 AM
First of all, thanks for the 3000+ views. When I started this thread, I would never have guessed that so, many people would be intersted by how I do my current ac serie. That's amazing guys. Thanks.

So. Since last time, here is what I did.

I did all the Karl Marx side missions at 100%.

I did the sequence 5 at 100%.

From there, but not after that, I upgraded and crafted the things I got.

After having upgraded everything, I started the ww1 part of the game. I didn't upgrade what I got there yet.

I completely liberated that part of London.

I also got the maximum rank with Churchill.

I now have every gold chests, helix glitches, viewpoints and letters. I also have opened 1 white chest and I still have to locate 5 more white chests.

Once I'll have located those last chests, I'll open the 39 only chests that I miss. Than, I'll have every collectible of the main game. Once I'll have all the collectible, I'll return to Evie and Jacob's time and upgrade the things I got with Lydia.

Right now, every missions I did were done at 100%.

So far I readed every database entry.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-03-2016, 09:34 PM
I now have every collectible of the main game.

I also upgraded everything I got so far.

Now all that is left to do in the main game are (from sequence 6 until the end) the main missions and the Victoria side missions. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-04-2016, 03:57 AM

Sequence 6 has been done at 100%.

Sequence 7 has been done at 100%.

So far, I think every pieces of gears were crafted and upgraded.

So far I readed every database entry.

I think I will try to do sequence 8 at 100%, before going to sleep. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-04-2016, 06:58 AM
Since last time, I did sequence 8 at 100%.

I also reded every database entry I got so far.

I also crafted and upgraded everything I got in sequence 8.

Next step is the last sequence. I have to say that I'm now past the 90% (if not even the 95%), so the main game is practically finnished and after that, there won't be much left to do in this ac serie. Only the Jack the ripper dlc and some reading. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-04-2016, 10:16 PM
I just finnished the main game.

I did the last sequence at 100%.

I did the Victoria side missions at 100%.

I readed every database entry I got.

I also readed every entry in Evie's word pad or watever it's called.

I watched Henry Green asking Evie if she want to marry him.

I obtained and upgraded every single thing we can get.

Next will be to play the Jack the ripper dlc. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-05-2016, 05:34 AM
I started the Jack the ripper dlc. Here is what I did in it so far.

I got every collectible of whitechapel and the city of London.

I did the 3 first main missions at 100%.

I did every Abberline side missions at 100%.

I did every prostitute side missions at 100%.

I readed every database entry except the one based on the locations of the city of London and whitechapel, since those are exactly the same entry than in the main game.

The next mission will be the one where I'll have to kill that woman. Wish me luck guys, because I never manage to do the unique kill on her. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
09-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Since last time here is what I did.

I did a couple of other main missions. The next one will be another Assassination mission.

I did every side missions.

I got all the collectibles of the manor of lady O.

So far every missions and side missions I did were done at 100%.

I readed the database entry I got today.

I buyed crafted and upgraded everything I could.

I crafted the 2 upgrades.

I still miss 2 skill, before being level 11.

The things I still miss are 1 gun, 2 colors and 1 hidden blade. That is of course, else from the skills and collectibles.

I think that's all.

BTW, I succeded doing the unique kill on my first try, this time. ^-^

Ureh
09-07-2016, 05:49 AM
You're way faster than me! I'm still in Sequence 6.

ERICATHERINE
09-07-2016, 06:40 AM
You're way faster than me! I'm still in Sequence 6.

Well, things like that happen, when someone can't work for psychological reason. In fact I would be extremely happy to work, but I can't. I have a mental condition that is called in french "trouble envahissant du développement". I can't work, because first, it keeps me from learning french corectly and at the same time keeps me from graduating and also, because because of it, I would be way too slow while working for any employers to want me to keep my job.

But don't feel bad for me. Even with all the bad point of it, it still have some good point. The government send me money because of my TED (trouble envahissant du développement), I can have all the medication I need (for my TED of anything else) absolutely for free, it gave me a sticker which let me pass in front of everyone in any activity place, like, for a quick exemple, any amusement park and I also have other things for free which I don't use quite often, but are very important anyway like the vision tests, which have already proven useful, since I have to wear glasses to see when driving ()even if I admit that I never got my driving card. I only got the student driver card which I didn't use for quite a while. ^-^

Ureh
09-07-2016, 07:27 AM
That's ok, B) I'm behind right now but I'll catch up. Promise.

I'm not sure if I should wait for the Ezio collection to be confirmed or if I should just go ahead and replay the ps3 versions. It would make a good comparison.

p.s. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21. Before that it was walking, bicycle, or bus/train. :p

Namikaze_17
09-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Syndicate is actually pretty challenging when you stick to all the weak gear and beginner weapons. In my second playthrough, I've actually completed everything at level 4 ( although with a few hiccups here and there :p) which saddens me since the game really wants to force you to become OP.

ERICATHERINE
09-07-2016, 09:57 AM
p.s. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21.

I'm older than that. XD

ERICATHERINE
09-08-2016, 03:48 AM
Well, it seems I just finnished my ac serie.

The Jack the ripper dlc has been done at 100%.

Every pieces of gear has been obtained and (for those who could) has been upgraded.

Every database entry were readed.

I readed everything on that site.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

So, the next thing thing I'll have to do in my ac serie is to watch the ac movie.

This is my last update on my ac serie, but of course if you have anything to say which I can reply to, don't hesitate and if I feel like I have something to say about it, I'll say it. ^-^

I almost forgot. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and an even greater thanks to those who wrote something in my thread. So far this has been the biggest thread I ever made. Again thank you. From now on, I'll continu my star wars serie and from September 20th, I will also be playing the rise of iron dlc of destiny, which is also called destiny year 3. ^-^