PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Black Flag Upgrading the Jackdaw

DocPhoton
05-26-2016, 01:15 AM
Couldn't find this in the on-line docs. I need to upgrade the ship (such as the Hull) but can't. I've enough money, but there are little red icons that I've no idea what they mean. Is there a guide or reference somewhere?

I'm at the "Do Not Go Gently..." mission & thrown up against a Man of War & may have to abandon the memory as I just get pummeled.

DocPhoton
05-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Couldn't find this in the on-line docs. I need to upgrade the ship (such as the Hull) but can't. I've enough money, but there are little red icons that I've no idea what they mean. Is there a guide or reference somewhere?

I'm at the "Do Not Go Gently..." mission & thrown up against a Man of War & may have to abandon the memory as I just get pummeled.

Ah. Figured it out.

They're icons of the materials I still need in order to perform upgrades, i.e. metal. wood, cloth, ...

So, just need to go out & do some piratin' is all.

Ubi-Banshee
05-26-2016, 03:21 PM
Ah. Figured it out.

They're icons of the materials I still need in order to perform upgrades, i.e. metal. wood, cloth, ...

So, just need to go out & do some piratin' is all.

Piratin' will help ;) Good luck with your upgrades!

DocPhoton
05-26-2016, 09:55 PM
Piratin' will help ;) Good luck with your upgrades!

Thanks. I just spent an hour or so sailing around retrieving loot to nearly get the amount of metal & wood that I needed & then came across the main objective again. When I check my resources though, they've dropped to 4 Wood & 25 Metal! What the Hell???