PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Conquer 3 Boroughs to Unlock Sequence 8

intensejames
05-25-2016, 07:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQK3IMP7d1A

This whole process to unlock Sequence 8 confuses me what do I have to do exactly?

Sigma 1313
05-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Early on in syndicate you'll be taught about the different actions you can do to liberate a borough. Killing people, arresting people, freeing captors, etc. Do all of the missions in one area, and you'll unlock a gangfight. Complete a gangfight and you'll have liberated a borough of london. Do this 3 times, and you'll unlock sequence 8. Basically do a bunch of of the side quests on your map.

intensejames
05-25-2016, 11:31 PM
Early on in syndicate you'll be taught about the different actions you can do to liberate a borough. Killing people, arresting people, freeing captors, etc. Do all of the missions in one area, and you'll unlock a gangfight. Complete a gangfight and you'll have liberated a borough of london. Do this 3 times, and you'll unlock sequence 8. Basically do a bunch of of the side quests on your map.

Wow ok thanks just don't understand why it's forced onto us instead of giving us an option like main game and side stories.

Sigma 1313
05-25-2016, 11:46 PM
It sort of make sense. The story told in sequence 8 requires it. But I agree, it should've remained only side content. You can actually unlock sequence 8 really early and play it before half the game.

cawatrooper9
05-26-2016, 10:21 PM
Yeah, from a storytelling experience it actually forces you to actually establish the Rooks a little in London before the end of the game. Also, it's not a huge deal when you play Sequence 8 after unlocking it, but most people agree that it's best played where the game seems to suggest- right between sequences 7 and 9. :p